I can't do it!!!

pjlippert

Cathlete
I just can't! I NEED to workout today. My body is feeling much better but my mood is tanking!! I'm feeling mildly depressed which is just NOT my personality!! :(

Also, like a lot of you said, it's sooo difficult to just take a rest week while at home. It's sooo much easier to do when on vacation, basking in the warm sun, chillin' with a purpose. I'm gonna do something semi-easy-ish and take some yoga classes, swim some laps, etc..

Phew, I feel better already just talking about it!! :D:eek:

Pam

I hear you, Pam! You did good taking a few days off...Now go work out and enjoy yourself! You deserve it! :D

Nothing like feel-good exercise endorphines but it does sound like the small break did your body good. Glad your body is feeling better Pam...enjoy your exercise today! :D

Ooh Pam...so glad you posted! I was eagerly awaiting to see how your rest was going. I too, tried and failed:rolleyes: Maybe next week? Teehee!:eek:

Hey there!!

I took it sort of easy- the 20min Turbo Jam and was surprisingly satisfied and tired just enough!! :eek:

Still gonna listen to my body really carefully this week and not push it! I felt like myself again, yeahhh!! happy, energised and relaxed again! :D:D

thank you all for understanding and being so incredibly supportive!! I love ya'll!!

Hugs,
Pam

Glad you feel better! A few days is all it really takes sometimes, then a small boost of energy! Good for you!

I think we all have those days! Do a half hearted workout or take the day off? Sometimes you just need to take a mental break.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.