How do Avias run?

Brinley

Cathlete
No pun intended. I'm thinking of ordering a pair of Avias from penniesonthedollar.com after reading the post about them, but I don't know how Avias tend to fit. I have short feet that are wide at the toes and narrow in the heels. I usually wear a 6 or 6.5 (US) and have had a lot of trouble finding shoes that feel right. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.....

Hi, I like Avias and wear them for running and a cross trainer for step and weights. I found they run small. I normally wear 8.5 and had to go to a 9, especially for running.

Dorothy

If you have narrow heels and wide toes Rykas are perfect. Have you ever tried them? I just ordered a pair of Ryka Motif crosstrainers from penniesonthedollar.com. These are the most cushioned shoes I have ever owned. Rykas also run about 1/2 size small. I wear 8 and I order 8 1/2.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm still deciding but now I have something to go by, so I can go buy, ha :) !

Hi Susan!

I'm curious what color the Motifs are??? They are the only shoes that the pix doesn't come up for. Doesn't it figure? I am very picky about color!:7 Also, are they low or mid top? Thanks!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Hi Susan!

Hi Debbie,

They are all white, of course, and then on the little straps the shoe lace goes in and I think a little on the side of the shoe is a very dark navy blue. Also, there is a little bit of light grey on the heel. They are low top.

Hope this helps,
Susan

How about Brooks?

Hi again,
Still trying to decide on shoes. I may still try Avias or Rykas but I saw a pair of Brooks crosstrainers that looked like a good deal. Just curious if this educated crowd has any opinions or experience with those? Thanks in advance!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.