Housewives Fans...

Way to go, Laura!!! I have WWH set to record tonight in case I fall asleep.:)

Did you hear that Camille was on Howard Stern yesterday and apparently made a bunch of claims that Kelsey is a cross-dresser and stuff like that? I didn't hear it on Sirius radio, but we have the Howard TV channel and the interview should hopefully be available to watch in a few days. I'm dying to watch it. She's such a piece of work...

I sooooo hope Andy uses your question tonight!!!

OK, now I HAVE to watch WWHN tonight, he does like to ask uncomfortable questions, I think you have a good shot!

still can't believe Camille had the nerve to cut down Faye (ex Playgirl model) and Camille was a model. Love love that Lisa and Adrienne, do you think they will adopt me? Don't like Taylor's husband at all.

I am sooooo over NeNe always belittling Kim....do you think NeNe is jealous...they have a hate/love relationship. Don't like Peter at allllllllll! Kandi is my fav, so down the earth and most of the time tolerant. I love Kim's mother too! She is awesome.

I did see part of the interview with Phaedra and Apollo.....I still think that was married before pregancy. Still not convinced the the canned food. Phaedra and family ate so healthy and not eating canned food, why aren't they more fit.....

Laura if I stay up that late, I hope they use that question too.

So did anyone make it? I know my Q was one of the last posted on FB so I'm hoping it caught their attention (where is that little devil emoticon when you really need it? :D). Way too late for me, I recorded it so I'll watch tonight.

Denise, frankly I haven't heard very nice things about Kelsey Grammar either. They're both fruitcakes. Seems to me like a match made in heaven! ;)

Dela I did too! Then it ran again,so I got the gist of it.

Laura, did they use your ?

What do y'all think will happen tonight in ATL?

Does anyone else think it's a little strange that Nick's wife doesn't seem to mind the twisted relationship he has with Camille?! I'm sorry but if anyone demanded to kiss my BF on the lips, even if it was a peck, I would have a HUGE problem with it!!! I wonder if that was part of the reason why Kelsey Grammer decided to bounce?

Netsnotes, I love Kandi too; I just want to give her a big hug! And is it just me or does it seem like Peter made a total 180? At first he seemed ok but now he is a jerk and just plain creepy. Cynthia is way too pretty to put up with that overbearing DB!

Last edited:
Melissa, MAJOR red flags...Cynthia invest in business, Peter loses money, Peter doesn't want to tell Cynthia the truth. Peter will not be working and has to support-hmmmmmmm-love is both blind and stuooopppid.

I think NeNe is a ready to explode......all that drama on the bus. Total think she is jealous of Kim otherwise she wouldn't talk about on her talk show. Then Nene will draw Kandi on her side with re to Sweetie....

I did see part of the playhouse segament yesterday...NeNe is just so not up to Iman's par.

I just want to say Camille pllllleeeeeaazzzze!

NeNe - DWTS?

Did I just hear correctly on my morning radio station that NeNe is going to be on dancing with the stars??

Well, they did not ask my Q but I think it's b/c they addressed it at the beginning (he asked are you "bigger" now than when you used to be, she said "yes"). But I don't get why he didn't call her out on that ridiculous lie?

Funny, she seemed sane & likable on the show. I have a friend who works for one of the salons on Jerseylicious & she says the entire thing is scripted. I'm starting to think the RH shows are too. There've been an awful lot of housewives that seem totally cuckoo who end up being pretty sane & rational when their scenes aren't sliced & diced.

ITA about Cynthia. I knew this wedding wasn't gonna happen. She's not the marrying kind, but she seems to have problems accepting it.

I can't say anything bad about Nene. I adore her. Of all the housewives, I think she's the one I'd most like to hang out with. She's just larger than life & seems like so much fun!

Jerseylicious is another one of my favs. But I can believe it is scripted. I'm sure if they show the housewives just being housewives they are probably not exciting as when they are sliced and diced.

Jerseylicious is another one of my favs. But I can believe it is scripted. I'm sure if they show the housewives just being housewives they are probably not exciting as when they are sliced and diced.

Yeah, Jerseylicious is fun b/c it's right near me. I actually drive by Anthony's salon a couple times a month for a regular business meeting. If you haven't guessed yet, Tracey & Olivia are like best friends. The constant bickering & backstabbing betw. them is totally contrived & bogus. :mad:

Thanks BAM for clarifying which show. I heard the tail end of the radio ad and names were being mentioned and I thought it was DWTS. This will be interested - NeNe takes on The Donald. I have never watched that show but now I will probably have to at least for this season.

So what are your thoughts on this week's ATL show? I have to admit, I finally found myself liking Phaedra. She is so funny! I think she comes off much better when she's just being herself, as opposed to their interviews. She just doesn't seem comfortable in those interviews & ends up saying stupid stuff.

I also like Sheree a lot. I think b/c I sort of identify w/her, the way she acts all tough & independent on the outside but is really all warm & fuzzy on the inside.

I was shocked at the things they said about Cynthia at her modeling gig! OMG! She looks like a pretzel dipped in cottage cheese? :eek: She might not have the typical supermodel's body, but she's an incredibly beautiful woman & all those comments about "junk in the trunk" made me feel really bad for her. I wonder how she felt watching that show & hearing all those catty comments?

NeNe was totally out of line at that Miami house. I loves me some NeNe, but she went way too far. I can't believe she invited her friend to Kim's party after attacking Kim. I'm no fan of Kim, but it was her friend's house, after all (if that was really a friend & not yet another of her sleazy dalliances).

Did you all see Miss Lawrence on WWH? What a hoot! That guy can sing, but he dances like a white dude. LOL! And the outfit was just too much!

A little OT, has anyone seen that Donny Deutch will have his own show called "Love Calling?" He's gonna give relationship advice. Now, I don't know how familiar any of you are w/this guy, but he's some kind of owner of a giant PR/Marketing company. What in god's name are his creds to give out love advice???????? And he is such an arrogant, pompous ass. He's the kind of guy you see at the gym & run like hell, b/c you know he'll be spending much more time admiring his own reflection than you. I predict that show will last less than a month. :p

I was also totally shocked when they started talking about Cynthia during her modeling gig. Ouch... Some friends...

NeNe was totally out of line and was really getting on my nerves. Although Kim is on my last nerve as well. Her "singing career" has definitely lasted way long than I thought it would, and much longer than it should have....

I like Phaedra and Sheree as well. Miss Lawrence is a hoot. That performance on WWH was definitely different! But at least he can sing...the outfit was def over the top!

I also wondered about that Donny Deutch show. Love? Didn't he used to have a show about marketing? It was called "Donny Deutch's Big something" (I can't remember what the "something" was - maybe Ego?:)) He's milking his 15 minutes of fame way too long. This new show of his is one I won't be watching.

So did you see the Beverly Hills finale show? That was totally unsettling. I can understand Kyle's frustration with her sister Kim's alcoholism, especially if she was trying to hide it from everyone, but it was brutal for it come out for the world to hear. Can't wait to see the reunion...like watching another train wreck....

Totally agree with NeNe she was soooo over the top just like Kyle and Kim. I guess Kyle had had enough. Kim I think has supported the entire family for so long and perhaps feels underappreciated and much babyed because of it. Thus causing some problems. Did hear Miss Lawrence sing....he/she is a hoot. Lots of comic relief ditto or dildo should I say ;) with Phaedra...Phaedra on Kandi Koated nights would be a trip radio show for sure!

Who watched the reunion last night? I thought it was ok - I felt like Kyle and Kim just wanted to pick a fight.

I watched the reunion but I don't remember a lot of it and I can't remember how it ended at all. I must have been dozing on and off....:)

From what I remember of it, it did appear that Kyle and Kim were stirring the pot. I'm so sick of the whole drama of who said what to whom about Camille, etc. Enough already! It's getting really old. I haven't liked Camille much this season, but it seemed last night that she was ready to move on with it all but Kyle wasn't ready to give it a rest. Sigh.

I seem to remember a shot of Lisa's husband maybe talking about Cedric? Was that at the end of last night's show or was that a clip from what's going to take place next week? Is there even a Reunion Part 2 next week?

I'm not sure I'm ready to start watching the NYC ladies when their season starts again. From the previews I've seen, they're going to Morocco or somewhere and are riding camels? It looked like a knockoff of the Sex and the City 2 movie...:rolleyes: It was difficult enough to watch Carrie and the gang on the camels, and now I've gotta watch the NYC housewives do the same thing? Another sigh....

Denise, I could have written that post about both BH and NYC. I'm hoping the part 2 is a little more engaging than part 1, but I do like that they are just being mostly real and not trying to create crazy drama like Theresa did from NJ. The clip of Lisa's husband speaking is for next week, so I'm curious to hear all of that.

I am just annoyed by the Morocco trip knock off, there was NO where else in the world they could go?? I know me, I will watch, I can't help it, but I hope the show isn't as dumb as the clips look.

I just can't wait for season 2 of BH! This one is for me the best one, although Orange County WAS really good for the first couple seasons.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.