Housewives Fans...

OMG Denise, that shower! That was absurd! The only thing funnier was the rest of the housewives' reactions. Priceless! :D LMAO at that "baby looks Chinese" comment. One thing is for sure, he does NOT look African American!

NeNe has been great--I think she's toned things down quite a bit b/c of the situation w/her husband. I feel really bad for her. Rumor has it he cheated on her. I don't know about you guys, but if I was Mr. NeNe I'd be too scared to cheat on her! :eek:

And I forgot to mention Cynthia. I want to hate her b/c she is so amazingly beautiful--I think she's replaced the Countess in my mind as the most gorgeous housewife--but she's very sweet & down to earth too. I just wish she'd stop wearing fake hair. I think her short 'do is the most flattering look possible for a woman with her face & neck.

Oh Mel, I heard that nasty MM woman said curly girls should go out & buy themselves a flat iron if they really wanted to hook a man. Yeah, b/c she's so hot she has the right to criticize the hair I was born with. And b/c I really want to hook myself a man who likes me b/c I don't have curly hair. :rolleyes: I'll keep my curls, TY very much. Shallow witch. :mad:

I had totally forgotten about Cynthia, too. I agree that she's absolutely beautiful, especially with her hair very short. When she wears it long, it somehow takes away from her naturally beautiful face.

I've tried to watch that MM show, but that woman totally rubs me the wrong way. Extremely rude...She was engaged and apparently isn't any more...Gee, I wonder why... You'd think if she's such a know-it-all about how to look and act, she'd have snagged her own millionnaire by now....:p

OMG...dinner party from heck...

Ok, so who watched the RHBH dinner party last night? That was one of the most disturbing moments I've ever watched on any of the housewives shows... That psychic/medium Allison... WTH? If I ever watched that show "Medium", I'd think twice about watching it again after seeing the real woman that the show is modeled after. (apparently the show's been canceled, so I guess it's a moot point) That woman was so totally vile and repulsive... It was so painful to watch... and every time Camille is on the screen I could just throw something through my tv...

The whole thing was a train wreck, but of course I kept watching...;)

OMG, I am like you Denise, that entire scared me...especially when Allison said she could predicate death....by that time, I knew she had cast a spell or something dark and sinister. I think Camille in a way set Kyle up for that. Sad isn't it.....But I did not like what Kyle did to her sister Kim. Left her alone in the limo.

That Allison woman was a nightmare!! Puffing on her electronic cigarette like Cruella Deville...she totally fits as Camille's friend. I didn't know Taylor and Kim had beef but I did chuckle a little when Kim told her to go get her lips done lol! I also found it ironic how Allison and Camille were commenting on how Kyle's husband "really loves women," meanwhile Camille's hubby left her for another chick. Karma????

That Allison woman was totally disturbing. There's a saying that goes something like, "you can tell someone's character by the friends they hang around with." That sums up what I think of Camille and that Allison whack-job...I think Camille set that whole thing up...and she started the whole fiasco by the snarky Playboy comments to Faye Resnick...She starts stuff and then sits back and plays the victim. Sad and scary...

On the Watch What Happens show, Kyle explained that Kim lives near Camille, but in the other direction than the rest of them needed to go, and due to some road closures, it would have taken them a couple hours to get home if they'd had to drop her off and then go in the other direction to go to their homes. (or something like that) So that's apparently why she went home alone.

On the show, it wasn't explained like that and it appeared that they were just ditching her and sending her home alone. Although Kyle did refuse to take her phone call in the limo... so I don't know....

Last edited:
I thought I heard Kyle saying they were all in the other direction so it made more sense for Kim to go alone. But ignoring her phone calls was just rude.

Kyle has a meanness to her - the way she talks to Kim is just harsh a lot of the time. So I'm not surprised Kyle and Camille are fighting.

I completely agree with everyone's comments about Camille setting people up - she's horrible and that Allison was disturbing.

What I don't understand is why Kim and Taylor started fighting again. I kind of feel like Kim just wanted some attention. She seems very needy.

Lisa - I think is wonderful. Her live-in friend and that tiny dog are a hoot.

I also found it ironic how Allison and Camille were commenting on how Kyle's husband "really loves women," meanwhile Camille's hubby left her for another chick. Karma????

Total Karma! I think Allison must have gotten her wires crossed and was actually channeling Camille's relationship with her hubby, and not Kyle's!

I like Lisa a lot too, & also that little stuffed animal she likes to call a dog, but the live-in friend is creepy. What a bloodsucker he is!

I also think Kyle might have a bit of the mean girl in her. She reminds me of the cheerleader in HS who's so used to getting her own way b/c of her looks & popularity that she'll tear you to pieces if you dare to disagree w/her.

Camille is off her bloody rocker! First of all, I seem to recall a show early in the season when she claimed she had her implants removed. Remember what she said? "My doctor says I have perfect breasts & never should've gotten them in the first place." Who does she think she's kidding? Does she really expect us to believe those size Ds came along w/her size zero body? I don't think so! :eek:

And that medium.....holy smokes! That chick is TOTALLY a whack job. She came to that dinner loaded for bear, & Camille just sat back & enjoyed the show. If that wasn't a setup I don't know what is!

I feel kind of sorry for Kim. You can tell she's awkward in social situations. Although, probably she shouldn't have agreed to be on the show if that's her kind of personality.

Can't wait to see ATL tonight--I think it'll be the Dinner Party from Hell Part 2...............

OK I just have to ask--did anyone see Phaedra & Appollo on WWH? I was surprised to find them both very charming & gracious. Nothing at all like how they're portrayed on the show. I know these scenes are sliced & diced to make them as provocative as possible, but how can they be so different? Who is the real Phaedra? :D

The ATL spa fight was pretty crazy. Boy do these rich chicks fight a lot! Over the stupidest stuff...............but then, I guess that's why we tune in. ;)

LOL...It kinda makes me glad I'm not a rich chick, because I hate confrontations!

I watched WWH and I totally agree with you on Phaedra. I'm wondering if she's somehow over-doing it for the camera at times. I've heard several of the other housewives say that they like her and she's quite different "in real life" than how she comes across on the show. I always wonder how different things might be if there were no cameras filming them...but then again, what fun would we have? These reality shows are my guilty pleasure! (but my family and friends think I'm insane...:D)

The WWH New Year's show sounds like it's going to be a hoot! A wig-drop at midnight? LOL I'm definitely going to record that one. I just love Andy. I'd watch him read the phone book! Ok, get me some therapy ASAP...

I have been watching some repeats today, and aside from Camille really being something of a nut to begin with, have you noticed all of her "friends" are constantly complimenting her? It's ridiculous, to be her friend, you need to repeatedly tell her how wonderful, generous, beautiful, etc. she is, and you must agree with her at all times.

I just caught the "dinner from hell" and wow, that was really uncomfortable, Allison the psychic was just ready for a fight, did you catch her flipping off Kyle and making that motion with her hand near the end of the "party"? It sure made for some good TV though!

Camille is so hard to watch, though :eek: :D
Not as bad as Danielle/NJ or Kelly N/Y, but still...yuk!

I really like Lisa/BH. She seems to have common sense and a wicked sense of humor.

I still can't figure out why people want to put themselves on tv like they do on the Real Ho'wives (that's what our family jokingly calls them).
I mean, seriously, there are nutty people out there watching all this, possibly getting obsessed or weird on some of these women or their families.
I don't know...I think I'd be kinda scared of it all.

You know, let's face it, you all are just jealous. I hate to say it, but there it is (insert weird neck roll and eyelash batting). ;)

Camille's "interviews" are probably the hardest thing for me to watch. I love looking at some of those houses, though!

Yep, expatter, you've got it right!:D We're all soooo jealous of Camille, or so she thinks. I agree that those interviews are extremely painful to watch. I wonder what she thinks when she watches the episodes...

I love seeing those homes, too. I always wonder about the "stalker" element regarding all of these houswives shows, because for most of them, you'd definitely be able to figure out where they live. The money must be pretty lucrative for them to put themselves out there like that. Scary.

Merry Christmas to all!

You didn't miss anything, it was a rerun. :)

I think Camille is creepier than Kelly in some ways. Kelly is psycho, but in an almost childlike way that makes you feel badly for her. Camille is so insecure it makes her extremely defensive, which results in her taking any comment that's not all wine & roses as some kind of slam.

Kim, I think most of them are on these shows to promote their stuff, whether it be their charities or careers. I think Kandi from ATL is the best example of this. She's so sane, normal & down to earth. I'm pretty sure she's doing this to give her music career a bump, & it appears to be working. ;)

UGGGH Camile.....not to be ugly but I understand why Kelsey left her. Did you see ET about what she wants from the divorce settlement?

Camile bats those eyelashes which reminds me of the DH from NY who bats hers.

Yep I always see patterns: finding adopted parents, promos: ex books, dvd, cd. Divorce, renewal of marriage vows, baby.

I am waiting on reality show: Poor Housewives of SC!

You guys, Camille is on WWH tonight. I submitted a Q on FB: "Camille, early in the season you claimed you had your implants removed b/c your doc said you already have perfect breasts & didn't need them. Do you really expect us to believe those size Ds came naturally with that size zero body???????"

Keep your ears open. I hope he asks, I'm dying to call out this whackadoo on national TV! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.