Housewives Fans...

OMG I totally forgot about that "integrating hair salons" thing, I'm gonna give her a break & chalk it up to alcohol. :eek:

Yeah, I think this one's gonna be pretty sucky. Perhaps Bravo has run out of mileage when it comes to the Real Housewives. To quote Andy Cohen, I'm nominating the entire DC cast as the jackhole of the week. ;)

I didn't hear that comment! He could not be more right! I need to watch that "watch what happens" show more. I don't know why I don't have it set on tivo.

I'm glad I didn't watch this one based on the comments here. You guys saved me an hour. Thanks! :)

I didn't hear that comment! He could not be more right! I need to watch that "watch what happens" show more. I don't know why I don't have it set on tivo.

Well, not to brag, but jackhole is Cohen's, the rest of the sentence is mine. :D WWH had its season finale last week, won't be back til Sept.

I'm nominating the entire DC cast as the jackhole of the week. ;)

I second that! OMG, what a bunch of pretentious jerks... The Salahi woman is clueless.... "the oval room" ??? instead of the "oval office"... they're all waaay too full of themselves. I don't get the one with the model agency...I forget her exact words, but she said that she only caters to the dignitaries and types like that. What do dignitaries need models for? Is this another "Mayflower Madam" kinda thing???:)

I DVR'd it and didn't even finish watching... Oh yeah, I agree with Dela's comments about the one w/5 kids looking 28 one minute, then not so young the next...

Some tabloid show was talking yesterday (I wasn't really paying attention) about how the Salahi woman was on the View the other day (maybe all of them were?) and she's got this feud going now with the View and Whoopi. She and her husband are accusing The View of making her look bad, and making the audience applaud when inappropriate, etc. Apparently her husband was in the audience, but Sharri Shepard said that it was unfortunate that he couldn't be there, or something, when in fact he was there. I didn't get the whole thing, but it sounded so absurd. They're all real pieces of work....

I have a high tolerance for reality tv, but these DC women are un-watchable...

I hate the DC women, especially that Salahi woman. I can't stand listening to her speak. It seems like she is on a whole other planet.

So who watched Jersey last night? Anyone skeptical on Joe's car accident??? I'm sorry but what an idiot, drinking before the cops come to investigate an accident that bad. Seriously?! That is a little hard to believe IMO and I don't buy his story.

Oh yeah Denise, don't forget Flipping Out is on tonight!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I don't buy Joe's story either. Something's definitely not adding up there. Also, they've got financial problems, yet spend all that money on vacation to Italy, plus Teresa's shopping habits. That whole Joe/Teresa vibe is off...

Apparently next episode Danielle's looking for her birth mother. For her birth mother's sake, I hope she doesn't get found!! Can you imagine having her as your daughter?? Yikes...

Melissa, thanks for the reminder about Flipping Out! I've DVR'd it so I won't miss it. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Denise - that's funny! I feel sorry for the birth mother now.

I didn't buy Joe's story either. Either he and Teresa are incredibly stupid or liars/con artists or both. (I probably shouldn't say that - I only know what I see on the show, but that's my impression of them).

I did enjoy Caroline and Albert on the trip to Italy. Caroline's my favorite Jersey Housewife. And I loved the scene with her boys and them.

I'm so happy that I got my Jeff Lewis fix! So glad he's back...

Bravo update: Has anyone noticed...on the previews for Jackie Warner's new show, "Thintervention", it looks like Jeana from the OC Housewives is going to be one of Jackie's clients. I just love Jeana, and this might make me watch Jackie's show. I think it starts Sept. 9th.

Denise - that's funny! I feel sorry for the birth mother now.

I didn't buy Joe's story either. Either he and Teresa are incredibly stupid or liars/con artists or both. (I probably shouldn't say that - I only know what I see on the show, but that's my impression of them).

I did enjoy Caroline and Albert on the trip to Italy. Caroline's my favorite Jersey Housewife. And I loved the scene with her boys and them.

Ummm yeah, he hit a bunch of trees & ran into a telephone pole b/c he YAWNED? I don't think so!

I think I've finally figured out Teresa. She's a 14 YO living in a woman's body. She's very cute, fun & beautiful, but very immature. She might be a good mother, but she seems to have absolutely no concept of money. I think she believes it grows on trees? I noticed Joe mentioned he'd taken away the checkbook, & every time she wants to spend money he gets this downtrodden, "what am I supposed to do w/her?" look on his face. I was LMAO watching her run around Italy trying to find the Chanel boutique. Clearly Joe can't say no to her. I feel kind of bad for him.

BTW, that so did not look like a relaxing vacation! :eek:

I'll watch Jackie's new show. I really like her & Jeana both. Jeana is so incredibly beautiful. It'd be nice to see her lose some weight & get her self confidence back.

I think I've finally figured out Teresa. She's a 14 YO living in a woman's body.

ITA, you hit the nail on the head!! It's like she's a teenager running wild on mommy & daddy's credit cards, thinking "no worries because they will pay the bill not me." Not for nothing either but that green ring was hideous. Joe was right, it kinda did look like a growth!

Was it just me or did Caroline look amazing in the last episode? I love her hair color so much. She is such a beautiful woman.

I haven't seen the coming attractions for Jackie's new show. I liked "Workout" so I will prob watch, esp since Jeana will be on it.

Also still have to catch up on Flipping Out; it's on the DVR!

I agree about Teresa. She's really getting on my nerves!

And that vacation... I was totally stressed just watching it. So many kids, so much turmoil, so many people! I would have needed another vacation after that vacation!!!

I felt sorry for Caroline and Albert when they got stuck watching Teresa's kids.:) I love Caroline. She seems to be the only one with a level head on her shoulders, and it appears that she's raised some great kids. Her family is a pleasure to watch.

I'm planning to watch Thintervention since Jeana's on it. I would like to see how she does - maybe she can do another ZZ Top video. :)

I saw Bethanny's Getting Marriage Lost Footage is on Thursday. Watching that too.

So what'd you guys think of NJ this week? Thank god that vacation is over! It looked so stressful! OMG Teresa's husband Joe had me biting my nails! I thought he was gonna have a nervous breakdown. :D The end though, the family reunion, looked really nice. And the food! Boy did that spread make my mouth water.......

The award winning lines of the night go to Teresa for her attempts to pronounce bidet, and Danielle for only knowing her "ethniticity." LOL!

Caroline really did look amazing. Esp. after she got some rest. ;)

And you know, I was thinking about crazy Danielle's search for her mother. Danielle's daughters are really amazing. I have no idea how they became so great w/her for a mom--maybe it's b/c they have her for a mom--but if I were Danielle's mother I probably would not want anything to do w/the schizoid, however it'd be a shame if she didn't get to meet her wonderful granddaughters.

Have you ladies seen the news the last couple of days? It looks like Danielle may have been fired from Real Housewives.

Jonezie

Huh I did not see that! Maybe they'll bring in more of the Manzos? Lord knows there's enough of them out there........oh, maybe Dina will come back? She claims she left b/c of Danielle. Now I can't wait for the reunion show!

Off to google Danielle's latest insanity.........

OMG... I'm loving that Danielle may not be on NJ Housewives next season...but in my googling I found that she's getting her own spinoff show??? Say it isn't so!!!!!!!! Good grief, that woman sure feels the need to expand on her 15 minutes of fame.

Just had another thought... I hope they don't replace her with Kim G.....Ugh...

That vacation totally stressed me out! I would've gone insane if I were there. Joe's ranting was really getting on my nerves, as well as everyone else's. I loved Caroline on the bus when Joe said something about going somewhere and being civilized and she started cracking up... Gotta love her! I agree that the family reunion was great. That whole vacation really made me reaffirm my vow to travel to Italy someday. But I'm not taking 25 people with me!!!!

Denise...I THINK the spinoff idea is coming from Danielle herself, not Bravo (who hasn't even officially confirmed the ixnay). She responded in typical Danielle fashion that she had lots of offers coming in and hadn't even had time to think about Season 3 of Real Housewives. If the firing is true, though...at least we won't have to see her on Bravo. I am sad about her daughters, though. They seem so sweet, DESPITE their mother's narcissistic personality disorder.

Jonezie, I hope that's the case! That psycho does NOT need a spinoff, whether on Bravo or any other channel. If anything, she needs a jail cell and/or padded cell!! Those firing rumors are all over the place, so I'm sure she's gone from Bravo. With her past indiscretions coming to the surface again recently, plus her sex tapes, and also with some viewer protests about her, I think Bravo had no choice but to cut her loose.

I don't understand how her daughters ended up so normal. She acts like her daughters are so wonderful because of her. I think it's in spite of her.... God help them.

Jonezie, I hope that's the case! That psycho does NOT need a spinoff, whether on Bravo or any other channel. If anything, she needs a jail cell and/or padded cell!! Those firing rumors are all over the place, so I'm sure she's gone from Bravo. With her past indiscretions coming to the surface again recently, plus her sex tapes, and also with some viewer protests about her, I think Bravo had no choice but to cut her loose.

I don't understand how her daughters ended up so normal. She acts like her daughters are so wonderful because of her. I think it's in spite of her.... God help them.

Denise...I have to say...that REALLY bugs me, too. When she goes on and on about how those girls came from her. It just kills me that she thinks they are thriving because of her, instead of in spite of her. I can't stand people like this. I had a 5th grade teacher named Mrs. Millsap (doesn't that just say it all) who made my 5th grade life a living hell...and then told person after person how she'd made me the person I was. UGH! But those girls really are something. And I hope they fulfill every dream they have despite their mother. If you really think about it, it's so sweet how children love their parents so unconditionally.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.