Housewives Fans...

Oh good lord have mercy! That was absurd! I felt so sorry for that Kim G, she should NOT have been wearing those tiny clothes, & she looked ridiculous. That said, Danielle just came off as a skank ho. :eek:

I'm kind of disappointed in the DC cast. I was hoping for at least one politician's wife. It looks like we're just they're just gonna be women on the fringe trolling for airtime. I hate that Salahi woman! And I hate that her slimy scheme actually got her what she wanted. Crash a WH party, get your own TV show. What is wrong w/this picture? :mad:

Oh, & about Kelly being forced to go on that trip, I don't believe her. It wasn't just Andy saying that was absolutely false. The other girls said it too. Tonight's show should be a good one anyway!

Geesh, I'd forgotten about the pole scene until now! I think it was post traumatic stress :) The whole thing was a total skank-fest...I think that was where RHNJ hit a new low.

I don't believe Kelly either. On "Watch What Happens" a couple weeks ago someone told Andy that Kelly was saying she was forced to go, and he vehemently denied it then, too. I think Kelly is in her own little world of non-reality and doesn't see things as they really are.

I'm really surprised that the Salahi woman is on the DC show. Talk about getting your 15 min of fame....and then some....

Well, the last of the reunion awaits....

Wow! I did not know that! She seems so together and they had it like that. I love that show and her. She is hilarious. Makes you go hmmmmmm....

I haven't watched RHONY from the beginning, but I have caught a few recent episodes -- wow, those women are really mean and terribly two-faced. They call each other friends and then stab each other in the back. I know most people like Bethenny but I think she's probably the worst of them because she's the most subtle about it. They are very mean spirited. I do have a tendency to always feel sorry for whoever they gang up on -- no matter how wrong they may appear. Then again, they all add fuel to whatever fire they start to make big dramas.

I also find myself laughing at that Countess. She's a very lovely women, but a singer she's clearly not....it's good to see she has thick skin and is doing her thing anyway.

As for the RHONJ -- Danielle is just plain icky and clearly selfish. She'll do anything for fame. It's a shame because it seems as though she has sweet daughters who will take the brunt of her antics. As for Kim G, she is only trying to gather air time and be part of the bunch. It's a shame how low she'll stoop.

I haven't watched RHONY from the beginning, but I have caught a few recent episodes -- wow, those women are really mean and terribly two-faced. They call each other friends and then stab each other in the back. I know most people like Bethenny but I think she's probably the worst of them because she's the most subtle about it. They are very mean spirited. I do have a tendency to always feel sorry for whoever they gang up on -- no matter how wrong they may appear. Then again, they all add fuel to whatever fire they start to make big dramas.

I also find myself laughing at that Countess. She's a very lovely women, but a singer she's clearly not....it's good to see she has thick skin and is doing her thing anyway.

As for the RHONJ -- Danielle is just plain icky and clearly selfish. She'll do anything for fame. It's a shame because it seems as though she has sweet daughters who will take the brunt of her antics. As for Kim G, she is only trying to gather air time and be part of the bunch. It's a shame how low she'll stoop.

Oh yes, that was something else I was thinking about--I don't think Kelly is entirely off the mark when she says she was being bullied. Her behavior was totally over the top, but she was ganged up on. And poor Jill spent the entire reunion apologizing. She's no saint, but she wasn't the only one who misbehaved.

I have to say, re. the Countess, I always thought she was pure class until that horrible song came out. Of all the housewives, I personally think she's the most beautiful. Her looks are so striking & she's really gorgeous. Part of that comes from what I used to think was her classy demeanor, but that song............UGH!

Danielle is worse than icky, she's dangerous. She is pure trash & she makes me sick. On Watch What Happens Andy asked Ramona what she thought of Danielle, & while she didn't come right out & give her opinion, she said she'd been asked to be in some photos with her & she refused, she will not have anything to do w/her.

I do feel badly for Danielle's daughters. They're both incredibly beautiful, & it's almost as if they have to play mother to her. They had to grow up much to fast. :(

Kelly made no sense last night, but I was really tired of everyone talking over each other. It would cause me to meltdown too. And while I think B is right, I wish she would stop 'asking questions' - they really aren't to clarify anything but her way of pointing out how stupid she thinks Kelly is.

I thought the Countess handled herself really well through the reunion show. I used to not like her but I found her refreshing last night compared to the others.

Sonja I really like - I think she has a very fair grasp of the situation.

Jill seems really wounded from the whole experience and I just felt bad for her - I agree with you Laura, she was apologizing the entire time.

Danielle is a scary and twisted person. No wonder she's had a troubled past. I can totally see how she puts herself into situations and then rationalizes how she didn't do anything. She makes comments that I find very disturbing - references to her past stripper life, jail time, etc. You would THINK if she was putting that behind her she wouldn't be spread eagle in front of an ex-con and his buddies on TV.

And Ashley is so rude to her mother. I feel sad for Jacqueline.

I'd be happy if they just followed Caroline and Teresa around - those two and their familes always make me smile.

RHONY

I’ll preface this by saying I’ve only seen 2 of the 3 reunion parts in full.

I find it very difficult to listen to Kelly. It seems everyone walks on eggshells around her now, trying to not to set her off. Even Andy at one point noted that she was getting angry at something he asked her. But I think that’s why Bethenny used questions to try to set the record straight after Kelly would put her warped spin on things. She definitely has some kind of strange hang-up with Bethenny. I mean, she is STILL trying to prove Bethenny is not actually a chef?? IMO Kelly was not being bullied on that trip—she terrorized everyone else—but her perceptions are so out there (as Denise said earlier), it seems that is what she genuinely believes. I was surprised that there was no mention of Bravo getting her some kind of help after returning “Poison Island.” She needs it.

When it comes to gossiping and cruel, catty behavior this season, Jill wins the prize, in my book. Good that she apologized, and I hope they all move on from it having learned something, but if I were Bethenny, I probably wouldn’t be able to be close to her ever again.

RHNJ

Is it true that Elvira is going to be the new housewife on RHNJ?? If that is the case, I don't know how much more I can watch. I find this woman EXTREMELY annoying!! I love Teresa & Caroline but between her & psycho Danielle, that might just set me over the edge :eek:

Is it true that Elvira is going to be the new housewife on RHNJ?? If that is the case, I don't know how much more I can watch. I find this woman EXTREMELY annoying!! I love Teresa & Caroline but between her & psycho Danielle, that might just set me over the edge :eek:

Andy (I just love him!) tweeted the other day that Elvira was going around saying she was going to be a new housewife, but Andy said it wasn't true. I agree with you that if it is true, I'm done. How many psychos can we endure???????:)

So, what did you guys think of this week's epi? I have to admit I'm very disappointed in Teresa. Up until this week she was my favorite housewife. She seemed very honest & straightforward. But she went out of her way to start crap w/Danielle. It was juvenile & stupid. It appears from the previews for next week the dumb bunny is gonna get arrested. :rolleyes:

And what do you think of Albie? How adorable is that kid? I saw him on WWH too. I can see why all the young ladies are crushing on him. ;) Andy mentioned Jena's daughter. I think they'd make an adorable couple!

So, what did you guys think of this week's epi? I have to admit I'm very disappointed in Teresa. Up until this week she was my favorite housewife. She seemed very honest & straightforward. But she went out of her way to start crap w/Danielle. It was juvenile & stupid. It appears from the previews for next week the dumb bunny is gonna get arrested. :rolleyes:

And what do you think of Albie? How adorable is that kid? I saw him on WWH too. I can see why all the young ladies are crushing on him. ;) Andy mentioned Jena's daughter. I think they'd make an adorable couple!

I didn't think Teresa was that petty before this week's episode. Of all the times last season she just ignored Danielle and was the better woman, now she's stooping to that level and starting crap for no reason. It was really childish. Although I can't WAIT for all the drama in the next episode!!! Too bad it's not until the 12th :(

The more I watch her the more I'm convinced that Danielle is loony. The whole thing at Pache with the receptionist was ridiculous ( I had to rewind my DVR a couple times cuz I was like wait did Bravo actually just let her give the finger w/ out blurring it out???). AND again with the entourage? Seriously, you are not that important!! If I were Kim I would have kicked that beast out of my party for being rude and not even paying attention to the show. At that point, why even stay? Oh wait I forgot, every event has to be the Danielle show. It's sickening.

I love Albie too. Caroline is slowly pushing Teresa out as my favorite housewife. She just seems so down to earth & genuine.

In the new issue of TV Guide that I got the other day there was an article about the NJ housewives, and they talked about Dina leaving and if the rest of them will return for another season, etc...They're saying basically that they'll all bolt if Danielle is still in the mix.

Here's a quote from Dina about Danielle, which if true, kind of answers some questions I had...

"She (Danielle) attempted to hire people to play her friends on the show; I heard she had actual casting calls."

I don't know if this is true or if Danielle was successful in hiring "friends", but as I've watched a few episodes, I've wondered how some of these women seem to hang on Danielle's every word... and I thought, "how could all of these women like her?" Well, maybe they were acting....:p

I'm disappointed in Teresa as well. The whole show is getting too dark and annoying. But Albie is a doll! Jeana's daughter Kara would be perfect for Albie. She's the only OC daughter that I really liked. Smart kid with a great head on her shoulders.

Bravo just needs to do a new show just featuring all the Manzos and Caroline's sisters. Just fun with ham-throwing and no drama.....

Oh the previews for the 7/12 show are killing me! You can see something crazy is happening, but you can't see exactly what.........

I can't say I blame the Manzos for bailing if Danielle is still on. I don't get her presence on the show anyway. She's a total outsider, & the only role she plays is stirring the pot when she tries to enter their inner circle, or when she's going off the deep end w/her paranoia.

I think like many paranoid schizophrenics, she can present herself as a normal and kind person, which is why she probably does have some friends. As long as she's the center of attention & everyone is being nice to her, she's probably fun to hang out with. But she's so unbalanced she probably goes through friends the way we go through cheap workout clothes. ;)

I'm not sure I'd believe what Dina says about Danielle though. Dina seems fairly down to earth, but I think she's got some cattiness & a vengeful streak in her.

I agree about a Manzo-only show. I was wondering if one or more of the sisters would join the cast since Dina left.........

I just can't believe that we have to wait until 7/12 to see what unfolds...Ahhh, the drama!:)

Are any of you Housewives fans watching "Bethenny Getting Married?"? I know some people don't care for her, but she's always been my favorite of the NY group. I love her quick wit, which I'll admit is sometimes biting, but she's honest and shoots from the hip and I just "get" her. Anyways, I just love her show. It's cute and funny and sometimes sad, but there are no backstabbing psychos or ex-cons....It's just a fun hour to sit back and watch what's going on in her life. Her wedding is next week and I'm praying for her poor wedding planner so he doesn't lose a body part if her wedding cake doesn't turn out ok...LOL

I just wish I wasn't hooked on all of these reality shows. Sigh...Still waiting for Flipping Out and Rachel Zoe and......etc....etc... I guess I need a hobby! Or maybe this IS my hobby!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Are any of you Housewives fans watching "Bethenny Getting Married?"?

Still waiting for Flipping Out and Rachel Zoe and......etc....etc...

I watch BGM. She is my favorite of the NY housewives too. She reminds me a lot of myself (no filters & VERY inappropriate a lot of times lol) and is definitely someone I can see myself hanging out with. I crack up at a lot of the things she said (esp the Jill imitation when she crashed the island party..."Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"....omg I die every time they show Bethenny saying that)! I also love that she always relied on herself for her success and no one else. She is a strong, opinionated woman and I love that. Her new show IS really fun & light, no drama, and is great to watch.

I can't WAIT for Flipping Out or Rachel Zoe. I always say Jeff Lewis is my gay boyfriend. He is so hilarious!!! Another inappropriate person I can't get enough of ;)

You can't have Jeff Lewis as your gay boyfriend because he's MY gay boyfriend!!:D I adore him and his inappropriateness. Last year I even got my DH and my sister (both HATE reality shows) hooked on watching him.

I saw some clips of Rachel Zoe and apparently Taylor is no longer working for her? I never cared for Taylor very much, especially when she was so rude to Brad when he was new to the company,...but I'm curious why she left. Guess I'll have to wait and see....

I just can't believe that we have to wait until 7/12 to see what unfolds...Ahhh, the drama!:)

Are any of you Housewives fans watching "Bethenny Getting Married?"? I know some people don't care for her, but she's always been my favorite of the NY group. I love her quick wit, which I'll admit is sometimes biting, but she's honest and shoots from the hip and I just "get" her. Anyways, I just love her show. It's cute and funny and sometimes sad, but there are no backstabbing psychos or ex-cons....It's just a fun hour to sit back and watch what's going on in her life. Her wedding is next week and I'm praying for her poor wedding planner so he doesn't lose a body part if her wedding cake doesn't turn out ok...LOL

I just wish I wasn't hooked on all of these reality shows. Sigh...Still waiting for Flipping Out and Rachel Zoe and......etc....etc... I guess I need a hobby! Or maybe this IS my hobby!

Have a great weekend everyone!

I too love Bethenny's new show. She is my favorite housewife by far out of all of the shows. :)

Jenn

You can't have Jeff Lewis as your gay boyfriend because he's MY gay boyfriend!!:D

I saw some clips of Rachel Zoe and apparently Taylor is no longer working for her? I never cared for Taylor very much, especially when she was so rude to Brad when he was new to the company,...but I'm curious why she left. Guess I'll have to wait and see....

Too late, I already claimed him ;) BTW, Flipping Out premiere Aug 10!!!! I can't wait!! And apparently they were in NYC?! Too bad I didn't know cuz I would've totally stalked Jeff lol.

Oh yeah I saw that Taylor left. She was getting on my nerves. I could see her frustration but she was ALWAYS complaining! Rachel Zoe starts Aug 3.

Holy smokes! I don't even know what to say about last night's epi! What a disaster. What a juvenile, HS display. How utterly absurd. And I could not tear myself away! What is wrong w/me???????? :D

I have too many words to describe Danielle that are not appropriate for polite company. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill........she is truly the drama queen extraordinaire. And I have to confess to enjoying watching Ashley rip out her extensions. :eek:

BUT I was annoyed hearing Teresa trying to excuse her behavior. She was trying to pick a fight. There's no question. She should just admit it, maybe I'd be able to respect her again.

And the evening's comic relief: Jacqueline on the phone with Danielle's "emotional therapist" or whatever the heck she calls herself. That was hilarious! Jacqueline seems very sweet. If it was me I'd have told that woman to tell Danielle to shove her cell phone channeling where the sun don't shine.

Did anyone see Teresa & Jacqueline on Watch What Happens? I almost lost it when they started to cuddle. Those two are just too flippin funny. And as annoyed as I am w/Teresa for starting that nonsense, she makes me laugh so hard I have to forgive her. She seems like she'd be a blast to hang out with.

And on a side note, I think they both might just have the most beautiful heads of hair I've ever seen. And I think it's real! ;)

Laura, I agree with you... it's a train wreck that you can't stop staring at...

I loved it when the police said that they were familiar with Danielle being "the victim"...so obviously she's been in other altercations...What a wacko...

Teresa definitely needs to admit she was picking a fight. Her lame excuse of just saying "hello" isn't fooling anyone. She had heard that Danielle was talking about her home foreclosure and was waiting to confront her about it.

And try as I might to be mad at Teresa, she's somehow so likeable that I can dismiss the bad stuff and laugh at her goofiness. They were cute on Watch What Happens, and yes, the HAIR....Sigh... I'm so jealous.

I also would have told the "emotional therapist" where to stick it... but Jacqueline sure was cute playing the games during the "therapy" or whatever it was. LOL

Ashley definitely needs to be taken down a peg or two. As much as I appreciated her pulling Danielle's hair out, I just wanted to punch Ashley's lights out last night.:)

Just read that the RH Beverly Hills will include Kelsey Grammar's ex-wife or soon-to-be-ex, Camille. It won't air until late 2010 or early 2011. Seems like Bravo is definitely cashing in on the Housewives, but they may be over-saturating us with too many of them... unless they don't bring back OC or Atlanta.

Also just read that Project Runway will return on the 27th, and there'll be a new show with Santino and Austin Scarlett doing makeovers... With FLipping Out and Rachel Zoe and all these housewives, etc, when am I going to find the time to watch all this stuff??? Thank goodness for DVR...fast-forwarding thru commercials saves a lot of time!!

I agree about Ashley too. That girl is out of control. And her BF.....OMG! What a creepy boy he is.

I can't wait for Project Runway! I love those competition shows. It's so much fun watching these incredibly talented people work their magic. Although I have some issues w/Top Chef. It's a great show, but tough to watch when you're always on a diet. ;)

And speaking of Runway, you guys can have that Jeff Lewis as your gay BF. I call Tim Gunn. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.