Growing Belly Check-in Week of Sept 20th

Oh Jen, I forgot to ask you. Who did the belly cast for you? I'd like to get one done. Has she painted it yet?

Priscila- It was a friend of my mom's that has her own business here in Florida. But I've heard of other people that order the kits online (not sure where, sorry) and have friends or DH's do it for them and then they paint it themselves. My mom's friend is going to paint it and give it to me as a gift at my baby shower.

Hi everyone.

I know some people have connected on Facebook. If anyone wants to connect, I'm Dawn Wilcox Bailey in Maryland. Hope everyone is well and getting some sleep.

All the best!
Dawn

Dawn- I sent you a friends request on FB.

I am Jennifer Rowe Napier in Orlando Florida if anyone wants to add me.

Hi everyone,

Wendy -- I can't imagine what you and your family are going through. I'll be praying for peace and comfort for you all.

Christine -- I feel so bad for your boy!! I hope he is feeling better. Have your doctors offered you the H1N1 vaccine when available??

Priscilla -- unlike my first pregnancy, I only have sore breasts, and food aversions. Minimal nausea, so far. However, I am thankful to God for every twinge!!

My facebook, if interested, Melanie Hicks Meadows in Raleigh, NC

So, no more personals this week. I work a 24hr shift tomorrow and leave for the beach Friday for my brothers wedding, coming back Sunday.

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Just a quick hi.

Dawn, you're not going to let Susan beat you, are you? LOL

Work was tough. I have pitting edema, a sore body, and cramping. :( I really don't know what to think. My manager thinks that I"ll only get 8 weeks paid leave and up to 12 weeks for FMLA. If that's the case,....I won't be able to take any time off... as DH doesn't work & I'm the sole provider for our family. Yet, I don't think I can go much longer...I am unable to preform the duties of my job. I barely make it home at night......now it's getting dark.

I have my ob/gyn appt tomorrow w/new doctor. I've informed DH that he will be driving me. No fishing for him tomorrow.......he's going to be crabby.

I'm beat. I'm going to lay down.

Waves to all

Hi everyone!

Melanie, I'm so sorry to hear of your fatigue and disappointing maternity leave news. If it's not one thing it's the other. I hope you are able to get some rest. And I think it's a great idea for DH to drive you to work. It would be a great way to work in a nap during the commute!

Christine, I hope your son is feeling much better.

Hi to everyone else and great to see some of you on Facebook. I'm not on all the time, but I know it's a fun and easy way to share photos and news.

So just got back from my 39-week doctor's apt--I'm now 3 centimeters and baby has dropped even more. Doc thinks baby will come this weekend. :) If not she would like to induce me next week. I've been impatient, but at the same time it's hitting me that life is about to completely change!

Hi to everyone else and I'll be sending thoughts for lots of rest and healthy babies. You guys have been so supportive. I'm in Maryland, but if I can help anyone out, let me know!

Have a great day,
Dawn

On my way to dr....will post when I get back.

Dawn, DH is driving me to doctor's....not to work...that would not be practical with a 3 hr commute....he'd have to drive 6hrs/shift. :eek: .....imagine the gas money!!!!!

Melanie- Sorry to hear about the disappointing maternity leave news. That will be hard on you....I wish I could come help! Good luck with the new OB! Hope to hear good news!

Dawn- Woo hoo! Can't wait to hear if you deliver this weekend! My girlfriend was originally due Oct 3 is scheduled for her C section this coming Monday! Hopefully this will be a baby filled weekend!

Susan- Hanign in there???

Hi Priscila, Mel2, Christine and everyone else. My lists are getting shorter as my memory gets worse. Sorry.....

Not a whole lot to report here....get some maternity pics done this Saturday so if they turn out pretty good I will post whenever I get copies.

Morning girlies!
Sorry I didnt make it back yesterday. Dh's neice was here and we were visiting.
No hip pain last night but woke up at 1 ready for the day! Whats up with that??? Finally got back to sleep from 3 to 5. Hope everyone else had a better night! I did 4DS Kickbox Cardio only this morning..modified of course. I wanted to pull out a new vid but Im saving those for post baby! I should get my STS Meso 1 today from UPS. Im gonna have fun previewing new workouts!

Dawn-how exciting!!! I hope your baby girl gets here this weekend! If not, you'll for sure have her next week!

Melanie-hope your dr's visit goes well. So glad dh is driving you!

Jen-yep, Im haning in. How are you sleeping??

Hi Pricilla, Allison, Christine, Mel2, Cee, Kristine (Im so sorry, I always forget someone!!)

My brain is too sleepy to read, so I"ll go do some chores until my nap time..then I"ll read.

Susan- The last two nights I have slept great. Rocky road brownie right now for dessert.... YUM! Not homemade, its store bought.

I got to hold a 7 week old baby boy at work. YAY! He was born a premie (spelling?) with his identical twin brother. The one I held was 7 lbs and his brother is only 4 lbs 4 oz. They were both about 3 lbs at birth. They were adorable! Makes me soooo super excited!

Jen-mmmmmm sounds delish! I just had 5 handfuls of Goobers..must say they were good!

Melanie-looklng forward to your dr update!

Got a chapter in Art read.... plan on another one tomorrow then to take the midterm next week and get that out of the way. I think Kara will hold off until induction. She does like to tease me with "real like" contractons!

Off to pick up Haley!

Hi I am at work so a quick email...I am in need of prayers!!
I had some light dark bleeding today and light cramping past few days, I left work to get exam and Ultrasound. On ultrasound only 2 yolk sacs (yes twins) no embryo in either sac. It is either twin miscarraige or just early PG. Although I had a + PG test last week of august, so likely miscarraige. I should be 5-7 weeks. For now, since no more bleeding, we are checking HCG levels today and repeat on Monday, I have another US Thursday afternoon if no more bleeding by then. Anyways, I know this is in God's hands, but can't help to be worried. Thanks you for all of your support.
Melanie

Mel 2- I am so sorry, I am thinking of you and hoping for good news.
Melanie (1)- I just read on FB that she is in the hospital for low platelets and shortened cervix, thank goodness she switched doctors.
Got to keep the mealnies in our prayers tonight!

It is the middle of the night and I am WIDE AWAKE! I even tried a Unisom, but nothing. I think I am getting what Jimmy has. I started puking last night. IT is hard to tell. I hav ebeen barfing for the past few weeks, from stress, so it can be hard to discern if I am sick or worried. Either way, I need to figure somethign out soon. I have lost weight, and that is not good for baby. I am just not keeping food down. ANyhow, I am going to go watch infomercials until I fall asleep. Hope all you preggos are doing well. Looks like I will have the luxury of moving at 34 weeks. Woohoo. Maybe that is keeping my awake? One great thing, is that my son is sleeping, for the first time in a week. I am so grateful to have him on the health rebound. :D

Morning!
Christine-you poor thing. I sure hope you don't have the flu!!!! Keep us posted on how you are feeling!

Dawn-any action??

Mel2-let us know how you are doing!

I actually slept pretty dang good last night. I only woke up 2 times....so I am feeling good today.
HOpe everyone slept well and has a great day!!!

Oh Boy I just typed a long message and somehow it got deleted before I send it

Here I go again...

Not much to report lately. I think I've been feeling Braxton Hicks lately. Not quite sure.
For all first time moms, have you chosen a pediatrician yet???

Mel2, I'm keeping you in my payers and sending hugs your way. Please keep us posted.

Mel, I hope you are doing fine, I am glad that you went to a different dr that seems to be more proactive. We are all thinking about you and waiting for news.

Dawn, you are sooo close girl!! Just in few days you'll get to hug that sweet bundle of joy.

Susan, wish you good luck in yor midterm, you are truly a trooper!

Christine, you have a lot in your plate! I hope you can get some physical and mental rest soon. Good that your boy is recovering

Jen, you don't how much you influence my sweet tooth LOL. The other day I got me the strawberry cheesecake ice cream you were taking about and now I'm longing for some brownies...

Waves to all the preggo ladies, I'll check every now and then for the updates,
Enjoy this friday and the rest of the week

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.