Great deal

hiitdogs

Cathlete
Hi everyone:

Just wanted to let you guys know that they have a great deal at www.justforfeet.com. I just bought a pair of Ryka Alchemy Aerobic Shoes for $ 29.97 there. They usually sell for $ 69.99 everywhere else. The shipping was pretty fast, too. I ordered them on Friday from their website and I already had them on Tuesday.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Carola

P.S. Haven't been posting for a while, I've just been too busy. Hopefully it will be better after turkeyday.

YES!

I also purchased the Alchemy's but wanted to say that you need to buy them a 1/2 size larger then your normal size. I saw over at VF that they ran 1/2 - 1 size small and I ordered them a size larger and they were a bit too big. Luckily, I was able to sell them to one of my students and re-order. Just wanted to pass this tip on. Carola, did you order bigger then your normal size? Just curious. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

RE: YES!

Hi Debbie:

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Guess I have to do 2 Cathe tapes today after all that pigging out yesterday (haha).

Yes, I bought it 1/2 size bigger and I am glad I did, they fit perfect. However, I did not know that the Rykas run smaller, so I guess I was just lucky.

Regards

Carola

RE: Are these shoes good for hi impact?

I have RYKA re-evolution which I love. Are these comprable? Thanks

Jackie!

Sorry, I can't answer that for you. I have never had the re-evolutions before. I have not tried the Alchemy's yet because I am waiting for mine to arrive after the 1st. one's were too big. They are designed for aerobics so I would say that they can handle hi-impact. I have been happy with every pair of Ryka's I have ever bought. Sorry, I can't help you more. Maybe someone out there has had the re-evolutions??

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

RE: Are these shoes good for hi impact?

Hi Jackie:

I got mine on Tuesday and since then have used them every day. They work great for me and my workouts are mostly high impact (Cathe tapes). Those are my first Ryka shoes, so I can't tell you if they are comparable to the Ryka Re-evolution. You might want to check out the Ryka website at www.ryka.com and check out the differences.

Carola

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.