Got my TIMESAVER DVD

daniel-craig.jpg

YUMMY! I *heart* Daniel Craig. He is probably the best Bond since Sean Connery. Speaking of Sean, I think he is HOT as well...then AND now!

Carrie

Haha oh no, that's perfectly fine, no need to get all defensive towards me, just thought you should know you're really burying yourself here.

I'm getting defensive toward YOU? You posted, and I quote "nothing you have to say has any value to me."

Um, was that a compliment that I misread? LOL!

I don't feel buried at all. Actually considering all the PMs I got, I'm feeling pretty darned good. :) Too bad they're AFRAID of the schoolyard bullies! :p

You ARE STEALING from the taxpayers. I should do a time audit and you could see how much time you spend on this website while you are drawing pay from the taxpayers. It's just obscene. But I guess you justify it somehow.

I'm just sitting back having a good time messing with ya because you are having a serious mental breakdown here. Someone needs to schedule an intervention for you. But at the same time I pity you because you really are showing yourself to be very pathetic. I will stop feeding your breakdown. It's not nice to mess with the mentally challenged. Hope you get some help soon.

Ya think? I think any adult who has a screen name spelled either the way a 12 year old would spell it, or the way a child predator would spell it, is the one who needs an intervention. It's just so UNKEWL. :D:D:D

Will you stop feeding my breakdown b/c it's not nice (highly unlikely), or b/c you know you're in WAY over your head (highly likely)? ;)

P.S. PLEASE audit my time! PLEASE do a poll! I'M asking you! So long as you include yourself in it. But then, I think you know what the results would be, & we don't want you making a fool of yourself yet again now, do we? :)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.