Got my TIMESAVER DVD

More hypothetical musings - say the 32 year old is mature beyond his years, intellectually stimulating, shares the same spiritual values as the 54 year old, great conversationalist, thoughtful, etc. And the 32 year old pursued the woman, not the other way around. The 54 year old has now fallen crazy in love with this younger guy...Is she setting herself up for heartbreak?
That's quite a detailed "hypothetical" situation there, LOL!

Does this 'hypothetical' 54-year-old woman and 32-year-old man 'feel' like they are around the same age? I think it's more a psychological thing than a chronological thing (though looking forward, when this man is 52, still somewhat in his prime, the woman will be 74. Does that sound appealing? Of course, if one is hypothetically not thinking long-term, and just going with the flow, it might be different).

More hypothetical musings - say the 32 year old is mature beyond his years, intellectually stimulating, shares the same spiritual values as the 54 year old, great conversationalist, thoughtful, etc. And the 32 year old pursued the woman, not the other way around. The 54 year old has now fallen crazy in love with this younger guy...Is she setting herself up for heartbreak?

I agree with Shana. If I was said 54 year old, I would jump in with both feet. What is life (and love) without a little heartbreak anyway? Isn't there a saying "it is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all"? Who knows, maybe this 32 year old is the 54 year old's soulmate. I think, hypothetically, the 54 year old woman should GO FOR IT!!

Carrie

Exactly who the hell are you to assume that I don't have friends other then my Cathe friends??? You don't know the FIRST thing about me or my life, or the amount of friends I may or may not have.
I can't believe I got sucked into your bullsh*t too. I am just SO sick of your attitude that you litter this forum with, and yes, I have a problem when you attack my friends. I am that way with ALL my friends.

Wow! Are you SURE you're not still in high school? I mean, really, positively sure? I'd say I'm sick of your attitude too, except you're not even a blip on the radar screen of my life. ;)

Laura - I don't know you or have ever talked to you and probably never will, but I used to read your postings because they were very intelligent and knowledgeable. Now I'll most likely look right over them because anything you have to say is of no value to me anymore.

Well darnit. I probably won't sleep tonight over that. LOL!

Longtime member here who neglected to resurrect my old username. I stopped reading Lauras posts after one of her meltdowns years ago. She has shown herself (on more than one occasion) to be someone that spits an excessive amount of venom at others who are unwilling to kiss her arse. I am sorry to say I got sucked into this thread by so many people replying to the TIMESAVER DVD! Love the pictures though! Enough with the tantrum already.....

Yes...also both my daughters (also in their 30s) really like him and think he's good for me. Just wanted to get some reassurance, thanks for that.
Now back to the other topics on this thread :confused::confused::confused:

Lori - you need to grab happiness when it presents itself. If that happiness happens to be wrapped in a 32 year old man, so be it. Grab and hold on tight. Oh dear, maybe I am thinking about the other direction of this thread:p.

Carrie

Longtime member here who neglected to resurrect my old username. I stopped reading Lauras posts after one of her meltdowns years ago. She has shown herself (on more than one occasion) to be someone that spits an excessive amount of venom at others who are unwilling to kiss her arse. I am sorry to say I got sucked into this thread by so many people replying to the TIMESAVER DVD! Love the pictures though! Enough with the tantrum already.....

Shell - just do as someone suggested on another thread. Treat it like a Playboy (or in this case Playgirl) magazine and just skip the articles and go straight for the pictures:p!

Carrie

You stopped reading my posts, except......hmmm.......you seem to be reading my posts! :cool: You say enough with the tantrum, and yet you're fueling the tantrum!

My goodness, the hypocrisy in these personal attacks is quite astounding! :eek::D:p

Edit: you're wrong about me "spitting an excessive amount of venom at others who are unwilling to kiss [my] arse. I'm just not afraid of the schoolyard bully clique, & I won't take their crap. I def. do not want them kissing my arse--I don't want them anywhere near my arse!

That's quite a detailed "hypothetical" situation there, LOL!

Does this 'hypothetical' 54-year-old woman and 32-year-old man 'feel' like they are around the same age? I think it's more a psychological thing than a chronological thing (though looking forward, when this man is 52, still somewhat in his prime, the woman will be 74. Does that sound appealing? Of course, if one is hypothetically not thinking long-term, and just going with the flow, it might be different).

That's the thing...when he's my age, I'll be...well...elderly:(. Although I know a 74 year old guy who's not bad at all, he's in pretty good shape and has a pretty sharp mind. Anyway, I'm nuts about him, it's been going on for just over a year and as time goes by I fall deeper and deeper.

Didn't want to hijack this thread...let's get back to the hawt pics, ok?:p

If I am not a blip on your radar screen then why do you keep replying to my posts?

It's not that people are "reading" your posts....they just want you to finally shut your mouth.

I guess I am not helping by responding to you, and I appologize to the rest of the forum for keeping this going. I just thought enough is enough with the attacking everyone, including my dear friends, and I felt the need to finally say something. I know now that it was futile. I don't post much here anymore, so again, I do appologize to the rest of the forum for fueling this fire longer.

If I am not a blip on your radar screen then why do you keep replying to my posts?

It's not that people are "reading" your posts....they just want you to finally shut your mouth.

I guess I am not helping by responding to you, and I appologize to the rest of the forum for keeping this going. I just thought enough is enough with the attacking everyone, including my dear friends, and I felt the need to finally say something. I know now that it was futile. I don't post much here anymore, so again, I do appologize to the rest of the forum for fueling this fire longer.

Just for fun. :)

Apparently you can't "shut your mouth" either. And it's OK for your friends to attack me, but shame on me for, like you, feeling the need to respond. I felt enough is enough too, and here I am by myself getting attacked from all sides by forum members who many, many people believe are a group of bullies. Hypocrisy, hypocrisy, hypocrisy! I mean, you people keep telling me to read my posts--have you even read your own? :eek:

Then you apologize to the forum for behaving exactly the way you accuse me of behaving. :rolleyes:

Really, incredibly, super duper unbelievable!

Well said! I apologize to the masses as well. Sure do wish I could just extract all the hot pics from this thread.

Laura you look a little bloated today. Did all the stress yesterday cause you to hit the carbs heavy last night??

That's the thing...when he's my age, I'll be...well...elderly:(. Although I know a 74 year old guy who's not bad at all, he's in pretty good shape and has a pretty sharp mind. Anyway, I'm nuts about him, it's been going on for just over a year and as time goes by I fall deeper and deeper.

Didn't want to hijack this thread...let's get back to the hawt pics, ok?:p

Well, it's no different than a younger girl going for an older man. Plus, you never know what life holds. Grab it by the horns and take every single day for what it's worth.

Laura you look a little bloated today. Did all the stress yesterday cause you to hit the carbs heavy last night??

No Ms. Kewl Predator, but I do appreciate your concern. :) My day yesterday was relatively stress free, & my night was relatively carb free.

And, I just got a $400K grant for my town, which far exceeds my salary, & totally makes your "stealing from the taxpayers" comments look foolish. So all is right with the world.

But hey, keep those potshots coming! They're so bad they're good! :D

daniel-craig.jpg

Attachments

• daniel-craig.jpg
    daniel-craig.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
No Ms. Kewl Predator, but I do appreciate your concern. :) My day yesterday was relatively stress free, & my night was relatively carb free.

And, I just got a $400K grant for my town, which far exceeds my salary, & totally makes your "stealing from the taxpayers" comments look foolish. So all is right with the world.

But hey, keep those potshots coming! They're so bad they're good! :D

You ARE STEALING from the taxpayers. I should do a time audit and you could see how much time you spend on this website while you are drawing pay from the taxpayers. It's just obscene. But I guess you justify it somehow.

I'm just sitting back having a good time messing with ya because you are having a serious mental breakdown here. Someone needs to schedule an intervention for you. But at the same time I pity you because you really are showing yourself to be very pathetic. I will stop feeding your breakdown. It's not nice to mess with the mentally challenged. Hope you get some help soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.