Got my TIMESAVER DVD

Just one word -

PIE

That is all I have to contribute to this thread.

Banana cream! My favorite!

untitled.jpg

Laura, just read your posts. You don't need to state the words, you just project it in everything you say. The way you have "defended" yourself in this thread alone is compelely abnoxious and mean.

So what you're saying is ya got nothin. :rolleyes:

I've read my posts, & I don't see anything worse in them than what's been posted about me. In fact, much less worse than what's been posted about (and against) me. Fortunately I'm thick skinned, not to mention your opinions don't mean much to me. I find it rather ironic that the schoolyard clique--of which you're a card-carrying member--has attacked me over & over & over again--talk about obnoxious & mean! You guys have it down to a science!--& yet I'm the one being called a bully. Oh the irony!

Funny & sad that your little bully group sticks together & defends each other, but my friends only send PMs. You know why? Because they're AFRAID of you guys. Your parents must be very proud. :D

Can't wait to see you at Cathe's, it should be quite a treat! LOL!

IMO, our fantasy-self is ageless, so we're never too old for anyone (at least that's how I'll justify my hots for Jared Padelecki...see previous photo...LOL!). Well, at least not anyone of legal age (12 would be really creepy).

Hypothetical question: Do you think a 54 year old woman is too old for a 32 year old guy?

So what you're saying is ya got nothin. :rolleyes:

I've read my posts, & I don't see anything worse in them than what's been posted about me. In fact, much less worse than what's been posted about (and against) me. Fortunately I'm thick skinned, not to mention your opinions don't mean much to me. I find it rather ironic that the schoolyard clique--of which you're a card-carrying member--has attacked me over & over & over again--talk about obnoxious & mean! You guys have it down to a science!--& yet I'm the one being called a bully. Oh the irony!

Funny & sad that your little bully group sticks together & defends each other, but my friends only send PMs. You know why? Because they're AFRAID of you guys. Your parents must be very proud. :D

Can't wait to see you at Cathe's, it should be quite a treat! LOL!

Laura,

Please give it up. You now are looking pathetic. And now I'm feeling sorry for you. Why spend so much of your life posting garbage. It makes you look like a sad, angry, paranoid, pathetic person.

Your snarky rants are an open invitation for people like me to post something just to make you snark back. And we are laughing at you because we caused you to post some more pathetic rantings.

Actually, my parents are QUITE proud of me. I am not in high school anymore hunny. I am not a member of a clique as you like to call it. I have very dear close friends, some which are members here.
You are absolutely rediculous.

IMO, our fantasy-self is ageless, so we're never too old for anyone (at least that's how I'll justify my hots for Jared Padelecki...see previous photo...LOL!). Well, at least not anyone of legal age (12 would be really creepy).

Thanks, Kathryn, I could not think of a more perfect way of saying this ;)

Mlmccauley: you are right - we certainly need our own thread for all this eye candy;)

Actually, my parents are QUITE proud of me. I am not in high school anymore hunny. I am not a member of a clique as you like to call it. I have very dear close friends, some which are members here.
You are absolutely rediculous.

You're not in high school anymore? SHUT UP! I could've sworn............well, you & your clique sure act like it, "hunny." I am "absolutely rediculous"--yep, that's a very grown up statement. LMAO!

Hey, maybe you & your clique can answer a question for me--what's it like having more friends in cyber space than IRL? Just curious. :p

Hypothetical question: Do you think a 54 year old woman is too old for a 32 year old guy?
In fantasy, no (anything goes), but in reality, unfortunately yes (I say unfortunately, because I'm 52, and I'm not attracted to men my age in general, but to younger ones ;)).

Lori - I don't know. Why should it be ok for a man as old as Hugh Heffner to date women less than half his age but if a "mature" woman goes for a younger man, she is labeled a "cougar." Who came up with that term anyway?! I say if a 32 year old guy is interested in a 54 year old woman and vice versa, they have a connection (beyond the physical), etc., why not go for it?

Carrie

In fantasy, no (anything goes), but in reality, unfortunately yes (I say unfortunately, because I'm 52, and I'm not attracted to men my age in general, but to younger ones ;)).

Yeah, but, even though they're hardly sex symbols, I still have major crushes on and am attracted to David Byrne, Lyle Lovett, and John Cusack! And they're around my age!

Exactly who the hell are you to assume that I don't have friends other then my Cathe friends??? You don't know the FIRST thing about me or my life, or the amount of friends I may or may not have.
I can't believe I got sucked into your bullsh*t too. I am just SO sick of your attitude that you litter this forum with, and yes, I have a problem when you attack my friends. I am that way with ALL my friends.

Laura - I don't know you or have ever talked to you and probably never will, but I used to read your postings because they were very intelligent and knowledgeable. Now I'll most likely look right over them because anything you have to say is of no value to me anymore.

Lori - I don't know. Why should it be ok for a man as old as Hugh Heffner to date women less than half his age but if a "mature" woman goes for a younger man, she is labeled a "cougar." Who came up with that term anyway?! I say if a 32 year old guy is interested in a 54 year old woman and vice versa, they have a connection (beyond the physical), etc., why not go for it?

Carrie

More hypothetical musings - say the 32 year old is mature beyond his years, intellectually stimulating, shares the same spiritual values as the 54 year old, great conversationalist, thoughtful, etc. And the 32 year old pursued the woman, not the other way around. The 54 year old has now fallen crazy in love with this younger guy...Is she setting herself up for heartbreak?

More hypothetical musings - say the 32 year old is mature beyond his years, intellectually stimulating, shares the same spiritual values as the 54 year old, great conversationalist, thoughtful, etc. And the 32 year old pursued the woman, not the other way around. The 54 year old has now fallen crazy in love with this younger guy...Is she setting herself up for heartbreak?

I see no more chance for heartbreak than in any relationship when you open yourself up completely to another human being. Love is love - regardless of age. Now, if he was 22, I would say watch out b/c those 10 years are important years for most people to explore and grow up in. Plus, you say he is mature beyond his years. I say embrace it - I assume we are talking about you being you???

I see no more chance for heartbreak than in any relationship when you open yourself up completely to another human being. Love is love - regardless of age. Now, if he was 22, I would say watch out b/c those 10 years are important years for most people to explore and grow up in. Plus, you say he is mature beyond his years. I say embrace it - I assume we are talking about you being you???

Yes...also both my daughters (also in their 30s) really like him and think he's good for me. Just wanted to get some reassurance, thanks for that.
Now back to the other topics on this thread :confused::confused::confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.