Got my TIMESAVER DVD

Ooooooh yes. The thinking woman's crumpet. Very nice. :D

I'll be showing my age here but didn't "they" used to say that Tom Selleck was the thinking woman's hunk?

More hotties please! :D

ETA - I actually do own a Timesaver DVD. Used it a bunch until it stopped working in my funky cheap-o DVD player. :)

Last edited:
Hmmm, I prefer men who have incredible sexy voices:

p59862oz7xy.jpg

Yeah - no one knows him but you should - he's Jackie Greene - www.jackiegreene.com (and I no I don't personally know him either, but man he has a voice.)

And I do have a comment to the OP. Last time I checked, both Mexicans AND Canadians are Americans. Although the Mexicans tend to refer to those of us from the US as North Americans and the Canadian probably want nothing to do with the US. If you are speaking about the United States of America - we are US Citizens. Sorry, this is a MAJOR pet peeve of mine having had the pleasure of living by both the Canadian border and the Mexican border.

Last edited:
http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824YYUS
I agree! Let's blame it on Tami. Tami come on over so we can blame you....:D :p

Ok, I'm back. Is it safe to come in? (tiptoes into thread)
Yikes!!!:confused::eek::( I didn't see all this coming! Man, everybody's turned on everybody. I'm kind of sorry I started this thread.:(

I've read and reread and reread again and am still confused as to where Laura's job was threatened. kEwL brought up the job but I didn't see any threats.:confused:

(Tiptoes out of thread)

In the spirit of this thread having little to do with the title at this point, here's my totally unrelated contribution...

Am I the only one who sees the resemblance?

Biden.jpg

Oh, and here is my hot stud contribution. He is sitting here with his e-collar reading this thread and shaking his head.

Dakota1.jpg

Last edited:
Liann - that was a good laugh! Now, though, you are going to start a democrat/republican thing. And what happened to your baby? He sure is a cutie!

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824YYUS

Ok, I'm back. Is it safe to come in? (tiptoes into thread)
Yikes!!!:confused::eek::( I didn't see all this coming! Man, everybody's turned on everybody. I'm kind of sorry I started this thread.:(

I've read and reread and reread again and am still confused as to where Laura's job was threatened. kEwL brought up the job but I didn't see any threats.:confused:

(Tiptoes out of thread)

Tami are you kidding? This is a fantastic thread..if you hadn't started it where would we post all the hottie pics?! :D

zachary_quinto.jpg

Yum. Sigh. Couldn't find much in the way of shirtless photos, but it's kind of all about the eyebrows, anyway.

Liann what happened to your baby???:(

I think he must have gotten bitten by my other wiener dog Montana (didn't see it happen, just the aftermath). I had to take him to the emergency vet in MD on Sunday night to get his left eyelid stitched up. Now, he is stuck with that e-collar on for 2 weeks and he is very clingy. He will not let me type on the computer without holding him in my lap. :rolleyes:

Here is another of my favorite Brits, Bear Grylls from May vs. Wild. I don't have a Mac so can't use the directions to make him bigger in the post:(.

Carrie

Attachments

• bear grylls.jpg
    bear grylls.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 5
No....that's just an unexpected bonus. :)

Seriously, how exactly could I threaten your job? Just because I figured it out. I mean, it's on the internet for god's sake!! It's no big secret.

Wow, you really are a "wonderful" woman, aren't you? So in this economic climate you enjoy making veiled threats about someone's job on the internet. I have no idea what you mean by my job being on the internet. Of course my employer has a website, but other than the area where I work I've never posted the exact location, nor the names of anyone I work with.

Strange, for someone who claims I'm not that important to her, you sure have spent time doing your homework on me. You remember posts I made literally years ago, you've obviously gone out of your way to figure out where I work. That's at best disturbing, creepy & stalkerish somewhere in the middle, & downright scary at worst. :eek:

I know what you mean, I don't read many of your posts either. They tend to be a tad, ummmm, stupid :rolleyes:

Gee Carola, that was a brilliant comeback. Did you think it up all by yourself, or did TeTe help? :D

I think he must have gotten bitten by my other wiener dog Montana (didn't see it happen, just the aftermath). I had to take him to the emergency vet in MD on Sunday night to get his left eyelid stitched up. Now, he is stuck with that e-collar on for 2 weeks and he is very clingy. He will not let me type on the computer without holding him in my lap. :rolleyes:

Poor Dakota..I hope he's healing up quickly. My two boys got into a little spat on Sunday as well which is strange because they never do that. Tanner came out the victor since Tucker's ear was bleeding. I hate ear wounds because they bleed forever. When I finally got it under control he kept shaking his head and it started all over again! :confused:

Oh SNAP!! You rock, woman.

Call me crazy, but I find this Brit kinda hot, and I don't think he'll throw a phone at me ;):

hugh.jpg

hugh

Well now, why am I not surprised Gayle would appreciate this highly intellectual comment? Right up your alley, Gayle!

I have no idea what you mean by my job being on the internet. Of course my employer has a website, but other than the area where I work I've never posted the exact location, nor the names of anyone I work with.

OMG!!! ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING!!! YOU posted your office's web site on here before!!

Not to mention tons of personal info YOU posted on how your co-workers are drunks, pigs, annoying, pee on the toilet seat, make you babysit their kids, yadda, yadda, yadda, ad nauseum!!!

My GOD!! Un-freakin-believable!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.