GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Happy Wednesday!

Belinda - So glad you are back! I knew customer service would take care of you. Great job keeping up on your wo's.

Yesterday I moved DD out of the dorms and back home. Got all the stuff out with this 2nd trip - car was completely packed. Good thing DH didn't go with me - there was no room for another person. She'll move back in a couple weeks subleasing an apartment for the summer, but the other girl wasn't moved out yet, and she was done with finals. Suffice to say, the house is a mess 'til we find palces for her stuff. DS is already staying there, so no difference for him. He finishes finals tonight, and next week it's just work for the next 4 months for him.

Today went to CF with DH and DD. She loved it! Knew she would. Now to get DS to join us. Would love to have the kids joining us on weekends.

Crazy schedule with getting her home. A bit behind on laundry, and athletic clothes at that. Hallway should be smelling better now.

Hope you are staying on schedule better than us. Until tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

MMA Fusion + SBF workout is done.

Sherry - have a great workout today.

Heidi - where are you? Did you leave us?

That's it for me today. Have a great Thursday, everyone.

Happy Saturday!

Friday night we went to CF - DH, DD and me. DD loved it! Then we went to a late movie to see Avengers.

Today we were up very early because DD had an early flight out to go visit a friend for a week. Dropped her off at the airport, returned home, wanted to "rest a few minutes" before going to ballet class . . . and, well, guess I needed a bit more sleep. but now rested and attacking the day.

Hope you are, too!

Good morning,

HiiT 40/20 is done. I am starting STS M2 tomorrow. I will try to add the workouts I missed (due to my knee) sprinkled. I missed one GS legs and a few workouts in the Low Impact series, mostly lower body. This a by far the longest rotation I have ever done. Although I enjoyed every minute of it, not sure if I will do something like this anytime soon. We shall see!

STS Pyramid up/down DONE
Do STS in its entirety DONE
Take one week off DONE
Do Gym Styles for one month DONE
Do the low impact series for two weeks DONE
Do Four Day Split for one month DONE
Do Shock Cardio Series for two weeks DONE
Do STS Meso two and Meso three

I am debating if I want to start M2 D13 today? I have a doc appointment tomorrow.

I will be back later.

Happy Tuesday!

Catching up:
Sunday - woke up with a pounding headache, and took most of the day to get rid of it. Not sure why, but needless to say, didn't get things done.
Monday - went to work, then frantically tried to do many of the house tasks not done Sunday.
Tuesday - back on track. Went to CF tonight. Lots of running, burpees, and cleans. Completely exhausted (in a good way), but then had to run errands, and of course get the dogs out for walk once I got home. So ready to shower and go straight to bed.

Belinda - You are awesome! That is in incredibly long rotation, especially when I see it all written out like that. Many kudos to you for sticking with it, with everything else going on. how did the dr. appt go? Cleared to move again?

Like I said - exhausted, so that's it for tonight. Sleep well. I know I will.

Good morning,

M2 D15 is done.

Sherry - thank you for your kind words :) I am very proud I stuck with the rotation too. I had no dread factor what so ever. Loved every minute of the rotation. STS is one of my favorite programs. I probably will cut my workouts a little during the summer and enjoy the weather. Sorry about your headaches. Maybe its the weather change? Good job last night.

Heidi - where are you?

I will be back later. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Happy Wednesday!

Another wo tonight, so finally back on track. LBS was enough to work the lower body without being too intense. I like how it's now taking me a rest day between CF wo's to recover. Can begin to add more on the days I don't go there.

Belinda - I do like STS. I also think it's stilly that I have it in my head that it must be done as a series and I can't just pull out one of the dvd's on it's own. Yes, I do think the headaches in part due to the changing weather - up to 80 today with thunderstorms expected. A far cry from a bit over a week ago where we were still pulling out winter coats. Work has also been stressful, so that adds a bit to it, too. Again, High Five to you for sticking with such a long rotation.

Enjoy what's left of your evening. Back at it tomorrow.

Good morning,

Quick check in: Yesterday I also did Weight loss Cardio Kicks with Violet Zaki. Today I did BollyX Happy Hour. So much fun! Love this workouts.

I am getting ready for a massage with my DD. I will be back later tonight.

Happy Thursday!

CF tonight with DH. It was an every minute on the minute wo - meaning a rotation with a different exercise group every minute, and if you finish early, you get to rest. Needless to say, near the 30 minute mark, I was barely getting a rest, my pace had slowed down so much. Great wo, but absolutely exhausting.

Belinda - Happy Hour wo? That does sound fun. I am sure you enjoyed your massage. I have successfully avoided the community chocolate bin this week - and it's been a very stressful week! That's a big win for me.

Back tomorrow - another day at it. Catch ya then.

Hi everyone,

DD and I did the same dance workout as yesterday :) Love this one, plus it's a nice cal buner.

Sherry - yes, Happy Hour :) it's a fun dance workout. Yeah, for you on the chocolate. Good for you. I am indulging a little today.

Havening a lovely and fulfilled day today. I will be back tomorrow.

Belinda - Happy Birthday!

I think Cathe released this new series just for you. Yes, I'll be ordering. I learned to never miss a presale.

Made it to the end of the week, and it was an exhausting one - brain wise. Way too much thinking required this week. Mentally, I'm worn out. Physically, too, at this point. DH and I went to CF. Tonight's wo was 100 pull-ups. Every time you dropped from the bar, you had a do thrusters, which increased with each time you dropped. My lats are so exhausted, and I do them assisted with a band. They are just done for. Love the feeling, in a sadistic way. :)

Hope you've enjoyed your day and been spoiled just a bit. Until tomorrow.

Happy Sunday!

Saturday - no ballet because one of our cats got out when DH took the dogs out and had to go looking for him. Fortunately, he is back home.
Today - CF - loved the deadlifts and Turkish get-ups. Deadlifts - did 125#'s for my reps! Lazy glute was working today. :D

Belinda - Noticed your rest day coincided with Cinco de Mayo. Hope you had some fun while you rested. ;)

Now, on to the rest of the weekend chores. Let's get to it. Back tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.