GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Happy Easter, everyone!

I never posted my workouts yesterday :( I finally caught up on them, lol. Today I did 4DS Biceps and Triceps.

Sherry - hope you had fun at dinner and hair cut. My hair dresser gives us wine :)

I will be back tomorrow.

Belated Happy Easter!

Took Sunday as a rest day. Kids came home, and we had a nice relaxing day.
Yesterday, Monday, I was off work. Went to CF in the morning, then worked diligently down my to do list. Really could have used a 5 day weekend, cause still had more to get down. Always too much to do.
Today was back to work, then CF this evening. Up late trying to still work down the list.

Belinda - Great job on your wo's. Hope you enjoyed Sunday with your kids. I don't get wine with my haircuts. :( but he does do a great job on my hair, so not complaining.

Need to get some sleep. Be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

Supermodel Series Abs and Arms DVD with Andrea Orbeck is done. I had that dvd since it came out, why did I waited that long? I really liked it and worked up a good sweat. I also have her Supermodel Series Butt & Thights dvd. Need to pull that one out soon too. I also did SBF UB + ab workout.

Sherry - my hairdresser does an amazing job with my hair too It's super expensive, but worth every $$.

I guess, Heidi left us :(

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today.

Happy Thursday!

Yesterday - wo planned for after work, but needed to rest a bit first (didn't sleep well previous couple nights) . . . and well, that was that.
Today - CF was all about shoulder presses. Trainer corrected my technique, and suddenly not feeling any strain, and pushing the weight. Feeling awesome!

Belinda - Love that you are still pulling out dvds that you've never done! :) And great job on your wo's. Not sure what's up with Heidi - hopefully she's feeling better.

Late post, so hitting the hay now. Good night, and sleep tight.

Hi everyone,

Got an MRI done this morning. Just finished 4 DS BC/Bic and Tricpes plus SBF workout.

Sherry - I still have a ton of unopened dvd's :( Shamefully, I have to admit it :) Great job pushing the weights.

Have a great Friday everyone.

Happy Friday!

After a week of going at it hard, DH and I decided that yoga was a good thing to do tonight. We choose UY Flexibility, and Travis just about did us in. We realized that we haven't done yoga in a very long time, and CF is making us tighter than we realized. Lots of incentive to do it more and get us balanced out.

Belinda - I hope the results of the MRI show things are ok. Great job on another UBWO! I haven't done 4DS in awhile.

Needing sleep. Be back again tomorrow.

Happy Saturday!

Ballet class was a bit tough today. Not sure last night's yoga helped loosen me up, but might have done the opposite since I haven't done it in awhile.

Cold here, but the sun is shining. Hope you have a great day!

Happy Sunday!

Did a 5K with a group of friends today. I walked because I haven't been running at all, but as we were all talking about possible races today, I think DH and I finally have a bit more incentive to get moving. Plus, DH lost to a friend he usually beats, so now he's determined to get running because he can't let the other guy think he's #1. Love the rivalry. Appreciate the motivation.

Belinda - Glad you were able to get out for a walk with your DH, and I'm sure your upper body enjoyed the rest day. ;)

As per usual Sunday, lots to get done. Hope you are enjoying your day.

Good afternoon,

Yesterday I did SBF Lower barre workout.

DH and I dropped off some donations at the Salvation Army this morning. We filled up my entire car. It feels good to get rid off stuff we no longer use/need. I will drop off some books/dvd's at our public library this week.

Not sure what I will do today?

Sherry - good job on your 5K. LOL, about your DH losing to his friend :)

BBL!

Happy Monday!

WO choice tonight was Firm TBS Lower only plus 5DAbs - Day 1. And dog walks. In the upper 30's with snow showers, so perfect to get them out. Not really windy or accumulating. We are all so tired of this weather. I want spring!

Belinda - Getting rid of clutter can be so energizing. That might have been a wo all on its own if it was a full car load. ;) Yep, DH is motivated to run now. Gotta keep those braggin' rights. LOL!

Be back tomorrow. Hope you had a good one.

Hi everyone,

SBF barre cardio + Zumba step + walk is done.

Sherry - it was a workout packing/uploading all that stuff. At least it's out the house. Why do we own so much? Nice job with your workouts yesterday.

Have a great day everyone.

Happy Tuesday!

Was a CF night, and tonight was deadlifts, like 3RM's. Went heavy and loved it! I do like how it is always something different.

Belinda - Good wo's today. Looks like the knee is feeling better? Yes, we have too much stuff, too. Waiting for the hazardous waste day in a few weeks to get rid of lots of paint cans, among other things.

Hope it was a good one. Back at it again tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

I did Tracie Metabolic Strength # 4 Tracie Long Fitness - The Studio Series - Full Steam Ahead + 4DS Chest & Back. I also did Joyful Movement Cardio with Natalie Spadaccino.

Sherry - glad you like CF. Your workout sounds tough. Have you seen results yet?

Have a great evening.

Happy Wednesday!

Glutes feeling it a bit today, in a good way, so after a long dog walk, pulled out Firm Lower Body Sculpt 1 to give them a light workout (high reps, low weight). As for results, I still need to clean up the diet, but I might see some muscle starting to pop. Clothes a bit looser, but scale hasn't budged (not worried about that too much).

Belinda - Looks like you are moving around more. Has the knee recovered?

Catch ya tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

Had computer problems this morning. I couldn't log into anything. It's all fixed. Thank goodness.

Today I did a 4DS KB/legs & core. Two more workouts than I am doing with the 4DS's. I also did SBF HiiT circuit workout.

Sherry - my knee feels better but it's still bordering me. I just can't sit on my butt all day long. Hope your legs are loosen up.

I am tired from fixing my computer. I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Thursday!

Tonight I learned that I an not climb a rope, something I could do 30+ years ago. Front squats, box jumps - those I can do. Climbing a rope - just couldn't get the mechanics of the legs/feet to use the lower body, which is one of the keys. I used to be able to do this. I will relearn it. Frustrating when there are these things that I used to do with ease, and can't anymore.

Belinda - Glad you are able to move around so much, and that the knee is feeling better. Admittedly, we are a bit older, and do take a bit longer to heal. (Says the crazy lady who has taken up CF as another way to deny that I'm getting older. ;))

Relaxing the rest of the evening. Tomorrow is Friday. Thank goodness. Catch ya then.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.