GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Been off a few days . . .

Wednesday was DS's birthday. Went down to see him for dinner.
Thursday was a special preview Star Wars Costume exhibit at the art museum. My uncle got us tickets, and it is maybe the best special exhibit the museum has had.
Friday had to get out a report for work, so didn't make it to CF. But finally talked DH into purchasing a new mattress. We've been looking for a while because he needs to "evaluate all our options" but sometimes just have to force him into making a decision. And since he's been complaining about sleep . . .
So waiting for the new mattress to get delivered right now. Not making it to ballet because of it, but we will sleep better tonight.

Belinda - Hope you DD is feeling better. I'm sure it helps with you there taking care of her. Good job getting in your wo's when you can.

Need to clean up a few more things before they get here. have a good one.

Hi Sherry,

After the event my kids and I went on Friday, I decided to stay another night in DC. After the event we all dinner at the Districted of Columbia right by the harbor it was great except it rained the entire time. The food my kids took me was amazing. They always take me to amazing places :)

Today I did STS M2 W4 D24 and SBF Barre Fire.

Sherry - thanks! DD is feeling much better.

Have great Sunday, everyone.

Happy Sunday!
Finally - a wo today! Made it to CF with DH and DS. Like it when the kids join us.

Belinda - Sounds like a wonderful evening with your kids. Glad your DD is feeling better. Way to keep going on STS. You are getting so close to the end of it . . . again.

Until tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

Today I did Violet Zaki Killer Kicks from the Trainer Edge series. It wasn't a killer workout:( It was perfect since I didn't had much energy. My internet is acting up, that didn't help since I work from home. Frustrating for sure.

Sherry - I can't wait to get to the finish line with STS! Planning my next workouts/rotations. How fun your kids join CF :) Was it the first time they join?

That's it for me today. Good night. I am tired dealing with my internet.

It's Tuesday . . .

. . . and the 2nd day with no wo. Crazy busy at work. Bad traffic due to road construction mixed with rain. And just plain worn out between the two. However, rain clearing up for the rest of the week, and the reports went out today before I left, so rest of week will be easier and get it done.

Belinda - You are still rocking it! Totally agree with you on the sunshine. DD has been joining us for CF lately, but DS just started, and, boy, is he sore! It'll get better the more he comes. He knows that.

Quick for today. Will have something to report tomorrow. Be back then.

Hi everyone,

Today I did SBF D19 (?) TB Cardio Hiit and CF cardio.

Sherry - it's nice your kids like to join CF with you guys. Enjoy!

That's it for me today.BBL!

Happy Wednesday!

Got out for a run - a whole mile. Longest run I've done in quite a while, and just wow, my speed for that distance just isn't there. I'll keep working at it.

Belinda - Nice mix of cardio today. Good that you are able to do more than just ubwo's these days. :)

Time to stretch, then relax. Hope you had a good one.

Good morning,

Did my last workout in STS M2 :) Can't wait to do M3. I also did a SBF stretch.

STS Pyramid up/down DONE
Do STS in its entirety DONE
Take one week off DONE
Do Gym Styles for one month DONE
Do the low impact series for two weeks DONE
Do Four Day Split for one month DONE
Do Shock Cardio Series for two weeks DONE
Do STS Meso two DONE and Meso three

I don't see a week off from M2 to M3, I will just dive into M3 next week :)

Sherry - you will get there again. Good job yesterday.

That's it for me today. I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Thursday!

CF tonight. And it was hot out, so the intense cardio wo really wore me out - wall balls and cleans.

Belinda - Love seeing all those DONE's on your list! I forgot how long you've been doing this. You are owed a celebration when you are finished.

that's it for today. Until tomorrow.

Good morning,

I did Esquire Dance Away The 60's plus 70's (VHS). I am still going through my collection. I had a blast with both workouts. I can't remember the last time I have done them? Anyway, the music just made me smile the entire time. So much fun! Need to pull them out more often. Got a great step count too. I am trying to downsize my collection, but will hold on to the Esquire a little longer. Most of them are out of print. Those workouts are as good or better than the ones you can find these day's. Not to mention they play real music from the 70's and 60's.

Sherry - I been doing the Bodybuilding rotation for a long time. I did enjoy every minute. Maybe I should celebrate after I am done. Sorry about the heat, it get me too. Make sure you drink lots of water and get some rest. Do you go to CF every day?

Have a great Friday, everyone.

Good morning,

Christi Taylor: Mission Possible Step & Aerobic Workout is done. Haven't done that one in years, so much fun. Music is fantastic.

I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Memorial Day!

After a few crazy days of yard work, and that was plenty of workout, today DH and I went to CF for the "Murph" wo, a named wo in honor of fallen serviceman: 1 mile run, 100 pull-ups, 200 push-ups, 300 air squats, and another 1 mile run. Modified to my ability, and because of the heat, walked part of those miles.

Belinda - Great wo's over the past several days. Been getting to CF 3-4 days per week. Recovering faster, so need to be supplementing at home 2-3 days. Having a lot of fun. Nice to work out with other people sometimes.

Now to rest for a bit, then back to yard work. Still a lot to do. Weekend isn't long enough, even with 3 days. Until tomorrow.

Good morning,

STS M3 W1 D37 Squat rack + SBF barre workout is done.

Sherry - glad you enjoy CF and being around other people. Nice job yesterday.

I will be back later.

Good morning,

Christi Taylor Totally Cool Step 1 ( without the step :)) is done. Holly crap! Totally Cool step is tough! LOVE, LOVE her music. Glad I done it without the step. The first combo was tricky, the 2nd combo I got the hang of it. Lots of fun. Got 7000 steps with Christi, not bad.

I have a dental appointment (cleaning) today. Tomorrow I have another one for invisalign, she is doing the molding.

Good job, everyone.

Last edited:
Happy Friday!

Back in the swing of things. Got in a wo tonight at CF - thrusters (squats with an overhead press) and pull-ups.

Belinda - You are still cruising along with STS - keep it up! I have also done step wo's without a step, especially when I can't figure out the choreography.

Now to shower and figure out dinner. Be back tomorrow when I'm at it again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.