GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi all!

Tonight was sprints. After a leg day those are hard.

Belinda - Figured you were with your kids this weekend. Good that you get to enjoy so much time with them. Great job on picking right back up with STS.

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Dinner is salmon - DH grilled while I ran. Hope you are enjoying a nice dinner, too. Back at it tomorrow.

Good morning,

Cardio Slam Modification premix #2 = 62 min is done.

Sherry - how are your legs after that sprints ? WTG, on your workout. I am going heavier this time around, lol UB is fried.

Heidi - hope you have a great workout today.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Morning!

Day 2 of the June 2017 rotation is completed! :)
PHAT
plus abs

Belinda: Great job on your Cardio Slam WO! I have that one on tap for tomorrow.

Sherry: Awesome job getting your sprints in last night. Did you legs feel like you were running through mud after doing a leg WO previously?
Nice that you have a cook too! :)

Off to shower and work.

Make it a good one!
BBT
Heidi

Hi all!

D4 is done, and I am worn out! Completely! Not even enough energy to do abs.

To answer both of you, yes, the legs have been feeling it all day!

Belinda - Awesome that you are going heavier this time around. Bet you are building some awesome muscle. :D

Heidi - Great job getting in a wo, early, too. ;)

That's it. I'm done. tomorrow is a much needed easy day. See ya then.

Good morning,

D8 Triceps & Back is done.

Sherry - good job on D4 yesterday. I hope I am building some awesome muscles :)

Heidi - good job on D2 with your June rotation. Have fun with Cardio Slam today.

That is it for me today. Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Morning!

Day 3 of the June 2017 rotation: Cardio Slam is done! :) Sweaty mess!

Off to shower and the rest of my unplanned day. No baby care day for the Mom has today off from work.

Sherry: Awesome job on your D4 workout last night. I hope that you slept well!

Belinda: Great job on Triceps and back! :)

I was really feeling my legs first part of the cardio slam WO. By the end they had loosened up. I am really liking this rotation and hope to have
some results by the end. Maybe a pound or four loss would be nice. LOL!

Have a great Wednesday!
BBT
Heidi

Tomorrow is baby care day. Not sure what I will have time for. Goal is: XT Super Cuts but may call it a rest day.
I haven't worked out this much or hard in a long time! Feeling every bit of it too!

Hey guys,

Today my friend and I did CL Kickboxing & Barre. That one was very fun.

Heidi - good job yesterday. Hope you had fun with your grandchild.

Hallo Sherry!

Have a great evening.

Hi all!

D6 done. Worn out. Hot and humid here, so even though I was in the cool basement, felt very drained. And yesterday was a needed rest day.

Belinda - Great job on D7 and today's kickboxing. DH doesn't do those with you? ;)

Heidi - Good job on cardio slam. A day off from baby helped you get things done.

Sorry, no energy to say more tonight. As I said, worn out. But I'll be back tomorrow.

Hey girls,

I did my workout this morning. I walked 5 miles. My back hurts. I picked up my dog Brawler the wrong way. I will do D9 tomorrow.

Sherry - I did that one with my friend. DH had to work early. For some reason, I feel very drained too? Maybe it's the heat.

Have a great Friday, everyone.

Hi!

No workouts for Thurs. Baby Care Day, Friday bad migraine wiped me out for the day.

This morning:
Super Cuts but went with mostly 5# weights. Feeling weak from the headache. :/

Baby is here again today. That's it! :)

Happy Saturday! Have a great one!

New Fit Tower WO's will be here on Monday. YEAH!

BBL
Heidi

Hallo everyone,

DH and I went to the Farmers Market this morning :) Just got my workout in. D9 is done. I had to modify the the deadlifts, I did leg curls instead. My back is still bordering me, can't bent over :(

Heidi - YEAH, on the new workouts. I just downloaded all mine. They look good. Good job with your workout today.

Hallo Sherry!

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Happy Saturday!

Yesterday, Friday, was a rest day. DH and I found a new place that's an ice cream joint with craft beer, Sunday brunch and Taco Tuesdays. very eclectic but they make their own stuff - ice cream and beer. Will need to go back again to try more.

Today was sprints, ballet class (great stretching, especially when it's this warm), and then D5 this afternoon to finish up week 2. Now off to some grad parties.

Belinda - Oh, do be careful with your back. Definitely go lighter for all back work until it's better. How is Brawler and his cart?

Heidi - Even 5# on Supercuts can do one in. Enjoy time with baby.

Time to shower and head out. Relax this evening. We all deserve it.

Happy Sunday!

Lower Body Blast this morning. I forgot how many reps are in this one!

Laundry getting done, house cleaned, and making a grocery run shortly to stock up on clean food.

Hope you are enjoying your day, too!

Morning!

Lousy weekend due to my migraine issues.

Not much happening here for my workouts due to lack of strength right now. Maybe just an easy walk today.

Sherry: Nice job on your Lower body blast WO! I have that next on my rotation too. :)

Belinda: Oh be careful and take some time off on back workouts. Hugs and I hope that it is better today!

Have a good Monday!

BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

Yesterday I walked over 6 miles. Today I did STS M1 W4 D10.

Thanks guys! I am very careful with my back. Thank goodness for a recovery week next week.

Sherry - the ice cream place sounds amazing. Glad you had fun. Good job on your workouts.

Heidi - oh no, on the headaches. You poor thing! Please take it easy! HUGS!!

That's it for me today. Have a great Monday. I may walk a little later today.

Happy Tuesday!

So, yesterday I didn't get in a wo because the evening was spent going to a rescue and adopted a cat. Been sort of looking and found one that sounded like it was for us - about 10 months old and very quiet and easy going.

Tonight also no wo - had things to do in the house for the basically unplanned cat adoption. We haven't had a kitty in years, so don't have any of the stuff and not set-up for food/litter access without dog interference.

And the new dvd's did arrive, but haven't had a chance to do anything with them, but a couple days behind in my wo's this week, so we'll see what happens.

Heidi - So sorry about the migraines. Hope you are better today.

Belinda - Awesome 6 mile walk. Still be careful with your back. You will enjoy the recovery week next week. Did you preview the dvd'?

Good night. Time for some rest. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Good morning,

D11 is doen. Went light on the weights. I will give my back a few more day's before I see my doc.

Sherry - aww...that is awesome you adopted a cat. Did you had a cat before? Never had one, only had dogs. No, I didn't review the dvd's for STS. It's probably my 10th round, lol. I know what's coming.

Heidi - what are you plans today?

That's it for me today. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Happy Thursday!

So . . . we have been looking for a golden retriever to rescue for about a year now, since our youngest went to college and the house was suddenly a lot quieter. And had finally decided that wasn't working, so maybe we should get cats again, so that's how that one came home on Monday. Well . . . last night we finally met a golden to bring home and join our family . . . and so now we have another dog, too. Kind of crazy at our house right now as we sift through how to make it all work. Hence, no wo yet this week.. Looks like I'll be getting all of week 3 done in a weekend - at least it's a long one.

Belinda - Good idea going lighter. How's it feeling?

Hope everyone is gearing up for a joyful long weekend. I will get my wo's in then.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. DD is here for a few day's. Yesterday I walked 3 miles in the morning. Late afternoon DD and I did Cathe Fit Tower BC. I had to keep everything low impact. You really don't need the tower for this workout. DD used my squat rack instead, it worked out fine.

Sherry - so you got a dog and a cat this week :p How funny! How old is the dog? Good job keeping up with your workouts.

I will be back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.