GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Happy Monday!

Skorcher here, too, so intervals on the tm this evening. No way was I going to move that fast this morning. Was definitely stiff and feeling every step in my glutes - love it! Also evening grocery run to stock the house with clean food - didn't make it there yesterday.

Heidi - Good job squeezing wo's in when you can. I've thought about Cathe live, but I have so many dvd's that I haven't fully used yet - do I need more wo's to consider doing?

Belinda - Good job on your wo's. And high praise for the walk - even miserably hot here in the early morning - so not used to that.

Hope it was a good one. Good night.

Hi everyone,

I did another CL with my friend :( I think all that high impact is flaring up my PF :( Not happy with that. Anyway we did Warrior KB. It was a lot of fun, had to keep most low impact. Cathe's live workouts are very similar to her dvd's, IMO! I love the ab section on the end.

Sherry - I did an indoor walk, way to hot for me to walk outside. I am not gonna sign up for Cathe Live for awhile. Like you, I need to go through all my dvd's first. Good job keeping up with your eating.

That's it for me today, I am pretty beat.

Have a great workout everyone.

Hi all!

I gave blood today (we have regular blood drives at the office) - so it's a rest day. It's miserably hot again, so we're splurging and going for ice cream. We don't have any in the house, so that will keep it in check . . . most of the time.

Belinda - How fun doing CL with a friend. Oh no that PF is flaring up. Yes, keep it low impact! I'm trying to take more walk breaks at work. It's a big building, so there is lots of space, just a matter of me getting up out of my chair and going.

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Ready to head out. Hope you are finding a way to beat the heat.

The last few day's, I been talking so much about the Fit tower workouts to my husband. He just ordered them, he said he got tired of hearing about them :) Since we do have a Fit Tower, he though it would be a great idea to order. We could do different exercises on it, instead using it for a barbell rack :) He really likes Cathe STS :) If we don't like the dvd's I will resale them.

Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday was worn out after work and then watering all the flowers. I forget how much giving blood wears me out.

Today jumped back in with D1. So, getting back on track, and huffing through the wo.

I also ordered the Fit Tower wo's since I have the tower and like the other wo's I have. I often use it for the leg conditioning work instead of a chair.

Belinda - glad you and DH are still going strong on STS. Like I said, I'm a week behind, but seeing you post about it should keep me going.

Now, time for bed. Be back tomorrow for leg day #2.

Hey girls,

Today was STS D6 legs.

Sherry - my husband really likes STS. I am glad, I keep you going :) Keep up the good work. Did you buy the new tower?

Hallo Heidi!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Happy Friday!

Woke up this morning with some wonderful UB stiffness, and, best of all, had bicep doms! This evening I did EBE2 Weighted Legs, finished with the 100 hip thrust challenge.

Belinda - My DH likes Cathe wo's, but doesn't tend to do them on his own, but if he wanders down while I'm doing her, he sometimes joins me. He's been into Mark Lauren lately. I already had the tower from before. I like using it to help with weights as well as barre work.

That's it tonight. Tomorrow is D2 to finish out the first week. Be back then.

Morning!

Long week here. No real weight workouts other than lifting my Grandson. ;)

Sunday: Cathe Live: High Step legs and abs
Monday: 3.6 mile walk
Thursday: .75 miles only...out with Grandson in the carriage. Was not happy so ended up carrying him back.
Friday: Trail Hike with my DD. 3+ miles (forgot to set my watch)

Today...well we shall see. LOL! I am up early having my coffee to get me moving.
GOAL: PUB OR LEAN LEGS AND ABS????

Have a great weekend ladies! Sorry that I am so MIA lately. Work, house and family are making me one super busy lady these days.

Awesome job on your workouts!!!!
Heidi

Oh Belinda: I ordered the new Tower and also the new workouts. I do have the current tower but it doesn't glide up and down very easily. I also
see that there is a difference in the hole spacing. Old tower has about 15-20 holes. New 9-10. I couldn't get an answer for the hole spacing to set the bar for the different heights required for the workouts.
I will let you all know the difference for sure!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND TO YOUR HUBBIES!

Last edited:
Hello and I am back to report my Workout for today...maybe more later.

Spent the morning putting together my new tower.
Height difference for sure. The new tower is shorter. Spacing examples: #1 on new would be at the connecting bolts on the old tower so you cannot lock in here of course. #3 at #2 on old.

I ended up doing the Lean and Mean Tower workout instead of PUB. I felt it anyway. LOL! I am really out of my usual strength for sure.

Have a great one ladies!
Heidi

Happy Saturday!

So this was one of my "doubles" days. Sprint intervals and ballet class (so much more flexible when it's this warm) and then D2 plus abs tonight. Proud to say I am done with M1 Week 1.

Heidi - Taking care of a baby is hard, plus working on top of it. Maybe a timesaver premix rotation? Good job on today's wo. I didn't consider the new tower since I have the old one. I think I'll be ok with the new wo's.

Waving Hi to Belinda! I'm sure you are busy today.

Going to rest of the remainder of this evening, then back at it tomorrow - leg day! Catch ya then.

Happy Saturday!

So this was one of my "doubles" days. Sprint intervals and ballet class (so much more flexible when it's this warm) and then D2 plus abs tonight. Proud to say I am done with M1 Week 1.

Heidi - Taking care of a baby is hard, plus working on top of it. Maybe a timesaver premix rotation? Good job on today's wo. I didn't consider the new tower since I have the old one. I think I'll be ok with the new wo's.

Waving Hi to Belinda! I'm sure you are busy today.

Going to rest of the remainder of this evening, then back at it tomorrow - leg day! Catch ya then.

Wow Sherry! Nice job on your double day. PHEW!

Tomorrow I will attempt the start of the June 2017 rotation. :) The baby care days will have to be modified or switched up to the next day or so. I am trying to stick to a definite schedule but the Mom's work schedule and times for dropping him off are messing that plan up.
His naps haven't been long enough to do much of anything. I barely have time to grab something to eat.
He is adorable but he is a lot of work right now. LOL!

I am looking forward to the new tower workouts. They should be a good challenge for me.

I was looking for a rotation for the first tower workouts but haven't found one yet. Do you know if there is such a rotation?

Have a great Sunday!

Hello and Happy Father's Day to your Husbands!

I just finished my workout for this morning:
PUB up only. I really need to work on my strength!

Goal for the next four weeks: Follow the June 2017 rotation. Starting tomorrow off with XT AOLIH

Belinda: Hello and Have a great Sunday!

Off to get the day started with a green smoothie. :)

Take care,
Heidi

Hi all, and Happy Father's Day to your DH's, too!

XTrain legs today for the first leg day. I'll do D6 later in the week.

Heidi - PUB is hard no matter which way you do it. Good goal for the next 4 weeks. Don't think I remember a rotation that included the first group of tower wo's.

Belinda - Hope you've been enjoying your weekend, and your DH isn't working you too hard while he rests. ;)

Sunday night - time to rest up to face the week. Hope you had a good one.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in all weekend, my kids came to visit. We had a lot of fun and so did my husband.

Sherry - no worries, my kids did most of the work yesterday. Nice job on your leg workout.

Heidi - PUB is tough. Good job yesterday.

Today I will do D7. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.