GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Happy Sunday,

I did a short walk today, that's it.

Sherry - I haven't followed the eating plan, but will next week. Need to clean up my eating as well :) True, it takes time to go through all your things. But you don't have to do it all at once. I am taking my time with sorting through my things. I still have to take care of Brawler :) It's getting harder to leave him, he wants to be on my side 24 h :)

Heidi - sorry about your headaches. Glad you enjoy the night out with your Aunts. Have fun with your mom today.

I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Monday!

Spent the weekend putting in shrubs - that was more than enough of a wo.

Today I went for a 2 mile run. Not the greatest, but I did it.

Belinda - are you starting STS? Yes, eating is the key. We'll get there.

An exhausting Monday. Hope we have more energy tomorrow.

Awesome job ladies!

Belinda I was thinking of starting up an STS rotation. Are you doing one? :)

Sherry: Yard work sure is a great workout! Nice job!

Today is Super Cuts! Off to it shortly.
Happy Tuesday!

My Aunt is finally having her heart surgery today. Fingers crossed!

Heidi

Good morning.

Today is cardio. Not sure, what I will do?

Heidi - yes, I am doing the 3.5 month STS rotation. I will do my own cardio. Do STS with me :) That would be fun! Have fun with Super Cuts today.

Sherry - yes, I am doing the 3.5 month STS rotation with my husband. He wanted to do something different and lift heavy weights. I just pick up a heavy weight that I know I can do for 15 reps. Actually I am going heavier, much heavier than I did in the past, lol ! Not doing the 1 Rep Max. I will do that and see how heavy I can go?

I will be back later. Just cleaned my kitchen windows. BBL!

Hi all!

Tonight I did an incline treadmill walk - 12% for 20 min at 2.5 mph. Nice and slow to keep the heart rate down, but the incline engages the glutes and hams.

So we signed up for a couple races - 5K in about 6 weeks, then I'm doing a 1/2 marathon in Oct. while DH does a whole. Putting together my running plan, and I was going to do total body wo's on the off days, but now Belinda has me thinking about STS . . . need to think fast to jump on the bandwagon. I need at least 2 lb wo's /wk, and can't run on leg days, so let me think this through . . .

Belinda - Jumped on the BB sale to get H&C since you seemed to be enjoying it. So nice that you two wo together. My DH won't be doing STS with me - he'll be running more days since he's going for more distance. And we don't run together since he's much faster and goes farther, but we do stretch together afterwards, so that's something.

Heidi - Good job on SC. Have you decided to jump in yet? We both need to make the commitment like Belinda does daily.

Time for dinner. Yes, schedule is a bit crazy around here. Be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

STS D2 Back & Triceps is done.

Sherry - hope you like H&C as much as I do. Nice job on the incline walk yesterday.

Have a wonderful day and workout everyone.

So, been thinking over night about STS, and here's my proposed schedule:

Monday - UB
Tuesday - run
Wednesday - LB
Thursday - run
Friday - rest/yoga, or make up day
Saturday - LB a.m. and UB p.m. (that will take commitment!)
Sunday - run

Looks doable, it's the Saturday that has me a bit concerned, but I do have more time that day.

What do you gals think? I haven't been the best at 6 days/ week, but maybe this is the kick in the rear that I need.

Belinda - Nice job on D2.

Be back later - today is a run day.

Sherry - what UB are you plan on doing on Saturday's? Why so much UB? What weights are you lifting for UB? I can hardly lift my arms. My UB is fried from STS. I am lifting heavier than ever. I am lifting the weights I lifted in M2, lol. I just pick up very heavy weight I can do with 15 reps. Did I mention I am sore.

Before you brought up STS, I was thinking 1-2 days LB and 1 day total body. But since you brought up STS, and that has 2 UB wo's /week, then I need to add an extra wo. With running I need to do 2 days to keep everything working well, which is my only issue with STS right now. Still thinking.

you can always add another cardio or yoga, pilates, barre :) I think, you burn out quickly on STS and not finish the program. Or take one day off. You already doing lots of running. Monday UB, Tuesday cardio, Wednesday LB, Thursday cardio, Friday LB, Saturday (cardio, yoga, pilates or barre) Sunday Rest day! :)

Good morning,

I did CL Cathe Old School + kickboxing with my friend this morning. One off those day's I will sign up for CL :) My friend ask me to come over and work out with her, that was fun !

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Good morning!

Quickly reporting that last night I did do my run - sprint intervals followed by a 20 min easy run.

Be back tonight to report weights. See ya then.

Hi all!

Checking in late - but my hands are finally clean.
Yesterday was a 2 mile run, and today was ballet class this morning, them planting flowers this afternoon/evening. We finally have our gardens in good enough shape to plant some annuals

Belinda - Good job on your wo's. I have decided to do STS, but I'll be a week behind you to start. I think 7 wo's in 6 days is doable, so I'll start. And if it isn't, I'll figure something else out at that time.

Getting to bed. Hope you had a good one. Catch ya tomorrow.

Hey girls,

My neighbor across the street had a yard sale on Friday and Saturday. I already had some stuff for donations in my garage. I figured, why not try to get rid off it. I pulled out my stuff from the garage:p Me having a yard sale was unplanned, but I pulled it off anyway.We usually have a community yard sale twice a year. For some reason, there wasn't one this year. I wanted this stuff out, so I sat up my stuff too:D I only sat up for a few hours each day. I still got my workouts in and had to take care of my pups. My neighbor was out there 8 a.m. sharp! Every Saturday's I go to our local Farmers Market. Love going there! I get my organic veg, fruits, meats fresh and Kambucha tea from the farmers. After the market DH and I had our yard sale, lol.

Saturday was a rest day. Had enough running with the yard sale.
Today I walked 4 miles. I am at 16K.

Sherry - great you starting STS :) I think it's doable to fit in 3 weight workouts a week. I am sure, you will figure it all out once you start STS. I am excited for you.

Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Happy Sunday!

Yes, I did start STS today. Started with D3 so I have the option of getting in another leg workout later in the week. Also planted more flowers today - that's a lot of bending, squatting, stretching after a workout. Was really feeling it - which was the idea.

Belinda - Excellent job on your steps. Way too hot here to do that much. How fun - an impromtu yard sale - if you actually got rid of stuff and made some money off it. We don't go to the farmers market very often, but keep saying we should. the produce would taste so much better than what we get at the grocery store. Kind of like the butcher shop - a bit out of the way, but the prices and quality can't be beat.

Completely exhausted. Was going to wake up early to run, but I might just put if off. Yard work today in the heat really got to me. I'll be back tomorrow doing something.

Morning!

Sherry: Great job on the yard work! That is very hard-work and I would mark it as a workout day especially after a leg workout day. :)
Nice job starting STS!

Belinda: That is great that you were able to get rid of a few more items. :) Awesome job on your walks and miles!

Weds and Thurs were rest days with baby care
Friday: CRF! Wow! burned over 500 cals.
Saturday: House and yard stuff. Had my Son and Grandson over for a visit.
Sunday: Cathe Live: High Step Legs and Core workout. Again Wow! Another 500 calorie burner. :)
Cooking day. Family visit again with Grandson. Took a rest around 7:30 to 9PM
Airport pick up at 11:30PM: My other Son and his GF coming back from visiting with her Mom in NC. They had a great time!

Today is work and will be another scorcher day. YUCK! Way too hot for this lady.
My daughter was going to get up early and go for a walk with me.....well it is heading towards 8am and no show yet. LOL!

Have an awesome WO and day!
BBS
Heidi

Heidi - that is fantastic your DD lives that close to go for a walk with you. I am glad those things are out of the house. Trying to get rid of more stuff I no longer need/want or have a use for. Your calorie burn is impressive! WTG! It's way to hot here too. Off to get my workout in.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.