GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

I'm back!

Last week after I posted I thought I was well enough to work out (was that Wed?), I took the dog for a walk first, and that wore me out. Suffice to say, the rest of the week was coming home from work, taking the dog for a walk, then resting on the couch for the rest of the night. Over the weekend, my parents came in town to visit, as well as see DD compete in her last ballroom competition of the year, and last night, Monday, was photography class.

Tonight I finally did a workout! Even after a dog walk! I decided to start slow, so this week is ICE. tonight I did Rock'm sock'm Kickbox - base workout only, and that was plenty. I'm definitely out of shape, so I think I'll start off with ICE Level 1, at least for this week.

Belinda - You are doing great staying on track. Love your daily choices on your workout mixes. No, I do not need any more wo's. Have plenty that I haven't done.

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Dinner time. And that might be it for the night. Hope you had a good one, and I WILL be back tomorrow.

Morning!

I have been sick with a cold since Saturday. My Grandson was sick while I had him last week so of course I caught it and so did everyone else here.
Sinus, fever, chills, sore throat and now a cough. Totally wiped me out!

Trying to get in something today to get moving again.

I did BR Beginner Boot camp day one cardio and ab burnout.
Added in a 30 min bike WO too. :)

Hopefully this added rise in my temp will kick this think out of my system.

Belinda: Awesome job on your workouts!

Sherry: OH NO! Sounds like we may have had the same virus. :0
Your plan sounds doable too. If feeling weak the next day I would take the day off and stick to walking. I may be doing just the samething
tomorrow.
Energy is at an all time low for sure!
Hope you feel better soon! ♥

Have a great one!
BBT
Heidi

Plan tomorrow: BR BC day 2 with burnout. Maybe an easy walk/run if I can.

Hallo everyone,

Today I did H&G ISO Strength Chisel + LS Wednesday + Friday walk. Tomorrow will be a rest day, I am getting my hair done in DC and spending time with my DH :)

I sold 4 workout dvd's yesterday :) They all still in shrink wrap. I am trying to downsize my huge collection.

Heidi - sorry to hear this cold whipped you out like this. Glad you feeling much better.

Sherry - I hear you not buying/needing more workout dvd's. I have more than I can count.

I will see you on Friday. Have a great day and workout

Yes! 2 days in a row!

Tonight was Chisled UB. I like that I can keep up with Cathe's weights in this series, but I know I will be feeling it tomorrow, especially in the shoulders. I do think a week of ICE is what I need.

Heidi - Oh no! this thing must be going around everywhere. Hope it doesn't drag on for your like it has for me. Good for you trying to exercise. I just couldn't - constant hacking left me unable to catch my breathe.

Belinda - Good for you selling some - that's money in your pocket to buy more. Have fun in DC - I know you always do.

That's it for today. I will be back again tomorrow. See ya then.

Happy Friday!

I decided to follow the ICE L1 Week 1 rotation, so yesterday (thursday) was a rest day. Which was a good thing 'cause I stayed late at work to get things done, then traffic was bad on the drive home, so I was able to get in a dog walk but nothing else, and that was ok by me.

I'm off today. Getting my hair done in a bit, plus a few errands, then I'll get in MTB. Didn't set the alarm, and not enough time now for wo - silly me.

Heidi - Good job on your wo and run - you are getting back in the hang of things.

Belinda - Hope you enjoyed your day in DC.

Now, to get things done here. BBL!

Hallo girls,

Yesterday I did JNL Fusion Stretch, which I enjoyed and LS Tuesday walk. Today I did Hammer & Chiseled ISO Speed Hammer + walking.

My hair is short :) Had lots of fun yesterday.

Sherry - I will not buy more dvd's :) Funny girl!! Have fun getting your hair done today. Good job!

Heidi - high fives, on your run and workout.

Have a great day and workout.

Happy Easter, everyone,

I did H&G TB Hammer plus 10 min AB Hammer.

Sherry - good job with your workouts. I am having fun :)

Have a great Easter everyone.

Hi all!

Got off track again. Walking the dog, but nothing else.
Sat went to ballet, then did yard work including planting flowers which I never do this early, and that was plenty enough.
Sun we went to join the kids for brunch and visit with my aunt and uncle for the afternoon.
Mon is class night, so nope, not a thing.
Today I gave blood, so nothing again, and I'm just worn out.

Belinda - great job keeping up with your wo's through the holiday weekend.

Going to rest for the evening. Back at it tomorrow. Hope it was a good one.

Hallo everyone,

Today I did H&G Agility. Very fun moves! I also did a short walk.

Sherry - don't feel bad not getting a workout in. Maybe you just need a brake? Just don't take a vacation, lol:D:D:p

Have a great evening.

Hallo ladies,

Did my workouts very early this morning. DH wants to workout before he goes to work. Just getting around to post. Every Thursday is a rest day scheduled for H&G. I don't like working out on Sunday's besides stretching or walk.

Today's workouts: Hammer Power. Very good workout! Even DH liked it. I also did Chris Freytag Ultimate Walking workout.

Good job, everyone. Keep up the good work.

Happy Thursday?

No wo's yesterday or today - work is crazy, pouring rain making my commutes take forever, and headaches. You're right - maybe I do need to rest.

Belinda - keep up the great work, as you are doing it for all of us!

Good night!

Good morning,

Chisel Balance and walk is done.

Sherry - I know you want to get a workout in. Sorry about your commutes...arrr! Take a few day's off. It will do your body some good.

That's it for me today. Have great Friday and day.

Happy Saturday!

Finally posting that I got in a wo! Did JM 30DS this a.m. before I went to ballet class. Everything is tight and aching tonight - love it!

Belinda - keep it up!

Back at it tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

I ended up taking a rest day yesterday. Just didn't wanted to do anything except relax, that's exactly what I did :)

I just finished Hammer Conditioning & 15 Min. Leg Hammer. Loving these workouts.

Sherry - wtg, getting a workout in.

Have a great Sunday.

Happy Sunday!

Did JM 30 DS WO 2 earlier, plus walked the dog. Trying to get things done, but is so beautiful, really just want to sit in the sun and read a book, which I am doing.

Belinda - Nice rest day. Good wo today. Doing what we need to do.

2 days in a row. Making it 3 tomorrow. Catch ya then.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.