GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi everyone,

This morning I did: 5 mile walk + JNL Fusion Shoulder Shredder. Not sure why they called it shoulder shredder...she also worked triceps. Really like the workout and length.

Sherry and Heidi - have fun with your workout today.

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

Good afternoon,

Did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. It's been raining, thunder/lightning all morning. I had extra time. I did: LS 4 Really Big Miles + JNL Fusion LB (Squats, inner tights, outer tights + calves).

That is it for me today. Have a great day, everyone.

Hello!

No workouts to report. :/

House cleaning yesterday. So I guess that is sort of a workout right?

Baby care for the next 3 days. So I am up early this morning having my coffee to wake up. I hope to get in RWH CUB in before my Grandson
arrives around 8:30.

Belinda: Great job on your workouts!

Sherry: How are you doing?

Happy Hump Day! Have a great one!
BBL (hopefully with my workout completed!)
Heidi

Good morning,

Dance HiiT by Jazzercise and JNL Fusion Crazy Circuit (cardio/abs) is done. I had Dance HiiT for years, I can't believe I never done it before. It was the most fun workout with amazing, real music, very energizing I have done in a long time. The sweat was pouring down down my face. This dvd has a few premixes. I will list them later.

Heidi - I'll bet you got a lot of steps :) Good job.

I will be back later to catch up on personals. I have some errands to run. BBL!

Hey!

Belinda: Nice job on your dance workout! Sounds like a lot of fun too. Makes the time fly by while working out.

Oh you bet I am getting in my steps these days! Average just with my Grandson daily 4-5 miles.

I got in my planned RWH CUB workout. Rushed to take my shower and grab another cup of coffee. Made a smoothie to drink
later too. :)

Sherry: Have a great one!

BBL
Heidi

I am hopeful I can get in a training run later....will see if my Grandson rests this after for a longer stretch.

Hi all!

Been MIA - had a bad sore throat and horrible cough, and now my voice is gone, but finally getting on the mend. Been home from work all week, and from the sounds of me, they are glad I'm not there. Hope to get my energy back and get working out again.

Glad you are getting in your wo's and steps! Be back in the next day or two, when I am a bit healthier.​

Hi everyone,

I did JNF Fusion Biceps Builder (biceps & chest), HardCore Yoga Bootcamp w/weights from Yoga Downloads and LS 3 Miles Walk Strong.

Heidi - I bought that dvd when Collegevideos closed. I am glad I did. I heard nothing but good things about this dvd. I love great workouts with very good music. It makes the time fly. Good job with your workouts. Here is the link to the dvd I did: https://www.amazon.com/Dance-Hiit-D...TF8&qid=1490914413&sr=8-5&keywords=Dance+Hiit WTG, on your workout today.

Sherry - feel better soon. Take care of yourself.

Have a great evening.

Hey everyone,

Did my workouts this morning. Just getting around to post: I walked 3 miles + JNL Fusion Ballistic Back. That one I think is the longest workout in the set. So far, I am liking JNL Fusion.

I took a video of Brawler the a week ago. Hope the link works:
https://www.facebook.com/belinda.gara if you scroll down you can see Brawler in his cart :)

Good job, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Morning!

This weekend was very busy. No workouts to report.

Today:
RWH legs Premix 1 Strength only
13.1 mile training app. Wk 3 day 4 (only half of the program for today. 2.5 miles)

Last night I was wiping down the floor and I ended up putting my back out! Too much cleaning I guess.

It is better today and I am doing some stretches to keep it loose.

Belinda Nice job on your workouts!

Hello to Sherry! How are you doing?

Off to view Belinda's video of Brawler. :)

Take care!
BBS
Heidi

Belinda: Aww look at Brawler... ♥

Hey girls,

I did all my workouts this morning, just getting around to post :) I did JNL Fusion UB Transformer and a 3 mile walk.

Heidi - nice job as well. Thanks about your comment about Brawler :) He is my baby :)

Good job, everyone.

Morning!

Workout completed! :)

Sherry: How are you doing?

Beinda: Awesome job on your daily workout routines!

RWH premix: Back, shoulders and biceps (one round each with finishers)
13.1 training app: wk 4 day 1

Off to shower

Have a great one!
Heidi

Hi all! I'm finally back!

That cold/sore throat/hacking cough knocked me down good. I worked from home for a week, and took naps, too. I finally feel like myself, and the hacking cough has subsided, so I'm actually going to do a workout. Still need to figure out what . . .

Belinda - Loved the video of Brawler in his cart. He seems to be happy with it. :D

Heidi - How's your back? Cleaning can be dangerous. ;)

Need to pamper my own pup a bit longer - thunderstorms rolling through. Stay dry!

Hallo Heidi and Sherry,

I did JNL Fusion Speed & Agility + walking.

Sherry - glad you starting to feel better. Brawler does seems happy :)

Heidi - hope your back is feeling better. Take it easy!

Have a great evening.

Hi everyone,

I did JNL Fusion Crack & Lacking Cardio + I walked as my warm up. There a no warm up or cool down in this workouts.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Good morning,

Dance HiiT Pure Cardio = 30 min + JNL Fusion TB = 10 min is done. I was surprised the TB was only 10 min :) I'll take it.

I will try to be back later, but I really need to clean my house. BBL!

Hallo everyone,

Today I started the Hammer & Chiseled rotation. I finally took off the shrink wrap, lol. Not sure, if I stick with the entire month. So far, I liked the first workout. I also did LS Ultimate 5 day "Monday 3 mile walk with abs". Another dvd I forgot I owned :(

Not that I am trying to encourage you to buy more workouts. Amazon is selling Amy Dixon "Raise some Bells" for $0.99 on Amazon videos for Prime members. That is a great price :)

Where are you guys? Are you all on vacation?

That is it for me today. Have a great Monday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.