Getting it done for September 2014!

Hi all!

Well, other than a dog walk, yesterday was a bust. Had a headache coming on, and only got worse as the day went on. Finally just went to bed. Feeling much, much better this a.m. I think the weekend finally caught up with me.

Belinda - So sorry about your tooth. Ice cream? Didn't know that it was bad for you in that way, too. Hope you are feeling better today. Good luck deciding about your rotation. Think you've been away from STS too long already? ;)

Heidi - Great bike ride! Yep, squeezing it in when I can here, too. It does get crazy, doesn't it? Great job on the push-ups on your toes!

Time to head out to work. Will get in a run tonight. Have a good sweat today!

Good afternoon,

SBF Mat Pilates for the Lower Body = 20 min + Killer Abs is done!

I will try to do PiYo sweat this afternoon.

Thanks Sherry! I hope you feel better too. Headache are the worst:( I think I will do a 1 body part a day with Cathe's workouts next week. See how that works out? This way I can focus on going heavy and burn my muscles out:eek: I will start with XTrain Burn Sets:) Than I move on to S&H, Pure Strength, MIS, CTX, Body Max, Power Hour and GS's:eek:

Heidi - great bike ride! I miss riding the bike:confused:

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi all!

Yay! I got in a run today! And a dog walk, followed by a stretch. I needed that. Only about 1.5 miles, but way better than nothing.

Belinda - How are the abs feeling? Just the name sounds painful. Did you get in your sweat, too? Love your plan! Great way to go heavy but not with STS. I, on the other hand, will be starting STS again on Monday. I really do want to finish the short rotation so I can at least say I did it once.

Waving hi to Heidi!

Now, off to the grocery store. We need some food in the house, and preferably not the bad stuff.

Catch ya tomorrow.

Morning! My workout is done for now!

Sherry: Sorry for the headache...I had one yesterday and had no workout either. Just a very busy work day.
Oh those bike workouts are fantastic! Great music and lead by some very encouraging trainers. :)

Great job on your run yesterday! Bet you felt great after too!

Good luck with your shopping and make sure to plan ahead before you go! Make a list of good foods and stick to it! LOL! I know it is very hard for sure. Too many temptations out there.

Belinda: Awesome job on your workouts! Killer abs sounds interesting. ;)
Where is your bike? Did you have an indoor training bike at one point?
Your rotation plan sounds great too!

Today was an interval run of 3 miles to burn off my headache from yesterday. I love a program that I use called Treadmill challengers. Even better I am running with 2 other Heidi's. :)

Off to shower and work!
Have a great Friday! YEAH! FINALLY THE END OF THE WEEK!
Heidi

PS Big Hello to Karen! What have you been up to? Hope your doing well!

Good afternoon,

Just finished SBF Barre Fire Tabata (TB) = 40 min + PiYo-Define: LB = 19 min:) BTW, my abs are on fire:p

Heidi - I just the bike at the gym on base! That's funny, you are running with other 2 Heidi"s:eek: I need to check the out one day. So little time and so many workouts:roll eyes:

Sherry - hope you feel better! I think I need to start STS anytime soon. I like your plan. You gonna love STS. My favorite is M3.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Good morning,

Woke up at 3 a.m with a tooth ache It's gonna be a long day
I will do SBF UB = 15 min + UB = 19 min and Stopwatch Planks = 15 min.
If I have time I will do PiYo UB

Hallo to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Happy Saturday!

Yesterday - walked the dog when I got home before we stuffed dinner and headed up to the HS for the Homecoming Game.

Today - dog walk and cleaning house. Now to get food and drinks. Having some friends over while the kids are at the dance, then having some kids over afterwards. Think it's going to be a rest day.

Heidi - Too funny about running with 2 other Heidi's!

Belinda - Glad your tooth is better. Good that you already got in your wo.

Catch up with you later. DH ready to do some food and drink shopping.

Good morning,

This evening I will do Relaxation Stretch = 20 min and PiYo UB Today my son's fiancé parents are visiting us.

Sherry - good job on your dog walk yesterday. How was the HS for the Homecoming Game? Hope you had fun.

Hi Heidi:D

Hallo to everyone that checks in after me. Have a great Sunday, everyone. I will be back this evening.

Good morning,

Today I will do 1 Body part a week and SBF Barre = 55 min.

We finally got to meet my son's fiancé parents It also was their 35th Anniversary We had a blast with them yesterday. Aleisa cooked us brunch and dinner. It was yummy. She cooked so I didn't stood in the kitchen all day and had a change to get to meet DS's future mother in law.

I will be back later. Have a great Monday everyone.

Hey girls,

Quick check in: Just finished TB Classic Barre + stretch = 55 min. I am getting ready to go to the dentist:roll eyes: My tooth still hurts:(

I will be back later this evening.

Good morning,

I will do SBF Stopwatch Planks = 15 min + Abs 4 = 15 min.

I went to the dentist yesterday, he put me on penicillin. He thinks he hit a nerve and I have a slide infection under my crown:roll eyes: That explains all the pain:roll eyes: He also put some sticky meds around that tooth. If the pain doesn't get any better by Thursday he has to remove the crown and see what's going on. I hope the meds will do the trick.

Heidi and Sherry - hope you get a chance to check in today.

I will be back later.

Hi Belinda! Nice job on sticking with your workouts even with a tooth bothering you!
I hope it clears its self up! Hate tooth issues...dislike going to the dentist too but who doesn't right?

Yesterday was a bike workout for 35min. Then a very busy work day.

Today nothing yet....working from home doing bills etc. Have to go into the office shortly though.

Hello to Sherry!

Big wave to Karen as well!

Ok off and running.
BBL
Heidi

Make it a good one!

Hey girls,

Done with my workouts! Got a nice burn in my abs.

Heidi - thank you:) I hate going to the dentist too. But have to say I found a good one;) Good job on that bike ride.

Hallo to Sherry!

I may do Xtrain in a little bit:eek::

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi all!

Catching up on the week . . .
Sunday - woke up with power, planned out the whole day with wo's, laundry, cleaning, power went out 'til mid-afternoon, so then frantically tried to get things done. But no wo other than a quick dog walk. Did I mention that it was raining, too?
Monday - ran errands on the way home from work (because I couldn't do them Sunday), so no wo other than a dog walk
Today - brain completely fried after work. Just getting dinner started now, so not sure if I'll be able to get something in. Planning to go to bed early (unless I get caught up in some Jamie Fraser) to just chill.

Belinda - Glad meeting the fiance's parents went so well. So sorry about the tooth infection. Ouchie! Great job still getting in your wo's - you are always so good at that!

Heidi - Nice bike wo. Did you get anything in today?

Back to making dinner. Forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer, so that'll be tomorrow night. Need to get something else rolling now. Hope you had a good one.

Good morning,

I will do SBF Feel Good Tabata = 25 min + Hip, Back+Back of the Legs+ 10 min. Plus XTrain Back.

Sherry - wow, you have a lot going on. Hope things slow down for you.

Hi Heidi!

Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

WEDS!

Morning!

Sherry: What a day you must have had with power issues! I hear ya on the brain being fried and body from work.
No workout for me yesterday.

Belinda: Your workout schedule looks great! Nice job! Glad your meeting with the future inlaws went well. :)
Have a great workout!

Just finished strength work from Studio Sweat on demand. 28min worth. sweating buckets! Nice and fast paced.

Next up is a bike workout. ;) Trying to get on track.

Rest of the day I am working on house stuff.

Hello to Karen!

BBL
Make it a good one!
Heidi

Good afternoon,

I am done with my workouts. I did SBF Standing abs and Waist & Legs mat.

Heidi - glad you had fun with the strength work from Studio Sweat. Still haven't checked those out:roll eyes:

Sherry - I hear you on being fried and tired. Don't be so hard on yourself. Take care!

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.