Getting it done for June 2014!

Good morning,

P90X3 Eccentric lower body is done.

Sherry - sorry to hear about your Grandmother (((HUGS))) How long will you be gone?

Hi Heidi - how are you doing?

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Hey girls,

Today I did P90X3 YogaX and SV Circuit#2. I also worked my glutes (bodyweight).

Heidi and Sherry --- what are your plans today?

I will be back tomorrow. Good night, ladies.

Good morning,

P90X3 Triometrics is done. Is anybody ordering Charlene Johnsons new workouts? I am really at a point where I say I have enough workouts and need to use what I have

I will be back later.

Good morning,

I will do P90X3 Eccentric upper body and SBF Lower Body today.

I will be back later this afternoon, will get my workout in soon. Have a great weekend everyone.

Good morning,

I am back to heavy lifting, I will do M2 D13 today. I also will do P90X3 MMX.

I hope you guys get a change to check in today. I feel like I am talking to myself:eek:

Off to start the day, BBL!

Hi gals!

We're back home, and a bit worn out. I did go to work today, and have been frantically trying to catch up on house stuff - laundry, groceries, yard work. Did get in a dog walk, but was cut short because I misjudged the rain - not quite a sprint for the finish line, but not far from it. DS and I still haven't started our rotation, as he wanted to hang with friends tonight. No complaints from me today. At least I bought healthy food at the store. I'm thinking a good night's sleep will help, too.

Belinda - You are still rocking it. Hope you haven't been too lonely. No, not ordering more wo's. I already have more than enough that I don't do; no need to add more. How's your DH keeping up with the wo's? Is he modifying less this round?

Waving Hi to Heidi and Karen. Catch ya all tomorrow.

Belinda - I forgot to ask if you are still following the 21 day fix portions? Did using the containers help? Looking for tools to help me get better.

Good morning,

I also did a live Beginner Series Art w/Terri Welsh. She has a studio in NY.It was very tough for a beginner class I was sweating like crazy. I like Terri, she is a good instructor. At the end of the class she had a live chat, you could ask question about the workout/or anything you wanted too? The Beginner Series is for 4 day's, I signed up for the live class on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, it's from 12 p.m to 1p.m. She uses the yoga block for most exercises, very interesting how she used the block. We also get the live class to download Very cool I never did P90X3 MMX I will do it today.

Sherry - glad you are back:D P90X3 will be there when you are ready:eek: I am starting to use the tools from 21 Day Fix again. No, I never bought the containers. They are nothing but measuring cups:confused: Very expensive ones too. I did sent you all the info I had, do you still have it? If not, go the VF site and do a search;)

Hi Heidi:D

Waving Hi to everyone that check in today. BBL!

Hey girls,

P90X3 MMX and walking the dogs is done.

I will do the ive Beginner Series Art w/Terri Welsh at 12 pm.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Hey girls,

Live Beginner Series Art w/Terri Welsh is done:D Amazing class. Terri has 10 more slots left, if anyone want to take her live class sent her an email. Or I can give it to you.

Enjoy your day, ladies!

Hi all!

Another dog walk tonight. Think we're finally getting back to a normal schedule. Next to make room for exercise.

Belinda - Great wo's today. Noticed P90X was in the a.m. DH doing it before work? Good for him. I checked out the class. Sounds great, but I'm at work at that time. 'Course it's the same with Cathe Live, too. :( Yep, I have all the 21 Day fix nutrition info - thank you. Was wondering if you are still following it, and how well it was working. It does seem like a lot of measuring, but if it works . . .

Waving hi to Heidi and Karen.

Tired again tonight, so just going to relax the rest of the night. Catch ya tomorrow.

Good morning,

P90X3 Decelerator and run/walk = 30 min is done.

Sherry - glad things are getting back to normal. Good job on the dog walk.
No, I haven't followed the nutritional part. I should.:confused:

Hi Heidi and Karen.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Hi all!

Well, just a dog walk again tonight. Still trying to catch up at work, so going in early and staying late. We just finished dinner, so by the time that digests, I'll be heading to bed. As for nutrition, was keeping healthy food in the house, but the kids are having friends over, and we just didn't have the right snack (read "junk") food. Not much, but enough to keep them at bay.

Belinda - Great job on your wo's today - including the run/walk. How did your foot handle that? Trying hard on the nutrition, too. Just need a zillion and one ways to fix chicken. LOL!

Looking forward to the weekend and being able to take better care of myself.

Catch you tomorrow!

Hi Sherry, Belinda, and Heidi!

Just a quick check in. Still plugging away at sts. Will finish week two of M3 tomorrow. Yesterday dh said "your so muscular". :) it must be working. Though if I could peel a layer of fat off I would look even better! Diet is so so for me. Trying to eat meals at home rather than out, but if dh suggests Wendy's I turn to butter. Lol yesterday my nutri bullet arrived. Hoping that will help a bit on nutrition. Does anyone have one? What are your favorite mixes? I try to avoid bringing that junk food in the house, but I've found if I don't have some ice cream of some kind on hand dh has to go to culvers every night. A frozen snickers bar at 200 calories has got to be a better alternative, right?

Today I was welcomed in the gym by another one of those huge red spiders! It was in the same spot as the other three before it. It's so strange. Groundhogs day movie????

Anyway, I see everyone is doing as good as they can in their workouts! :) Nutrition can be a beast sometimes, just stick with it!

Talk soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone,

P90X3 Triomentrics is done.

I will try to do STS D14 Legs and at 12 p.m I will do the live class with Terri, it the last day of the workshop.

Sherry - good job on the walk last night. So far, my foot is fine:eek: Fingers crossed. There are a zillion and one ways to fix chicken :D Have you tried food network or pintrest? I will join you on the nutrition. Need to clean up my eating again. We can start posting our eats here:eek: Are you in?

Hi Heidi and Karen.

I will be back late to report my workouts. Have a great day, everyone.

Hey girls,

STS M2 D14 is done:D Getting ready for Terri's live class.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout.

Hey gals!

Yesterday was an even longer day at work, so only a dog walk, again. However, today I'm done for the next week! I'm on vacation all next week. We don't have plans to go anywhere, and that might be just what I need - time to take care of me.

Karen - Yay on "muscular"! So cool that he noticed. Icky on the spider. Don't like those wo partners at all. Don't have a Nutribullet - we just use our Oster blender to make smoothies. Family nearly rebelled when we didn't have ice cream in the house, so I know that one all too well.

Belinda - 3 wo's in a day? Are you able to move to do anything else? keep it up! Glad that the foot is ok. As for chicken, I do look up recipes - but the family is still tired of it. It's finally nice enough to grill regularly, so that will help. I'll start posting my eats tomorrow. I get today to indulge a little - pizza for dinner.

Hi to Heidi.

Will do a dog walk, but probably not anything else. Tomorrow is a date at the gym. See ya then.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.