Getting it done for June 2014!

Good morning!

1st day of vacation, and I've started it right - BS already done! Can't believe how out of shape I am - I was really sweating on this one. But keeping with it, and I'll be ready for more!

Karen - I forgot - here' my standard smoothie recipe:

1 cup water
1/2 cup frozen berries
1 kiwi or 1/2 banana
1/4 cup plain yogurt
1 scoop protein powder
1 tbsp ground flax seed

Sometimes I'll add in some kale or spinach or a scoop of Amazing Grass. If I use fresh berries, then I add ice and cut back on the water.

We're staying in town this week, not much planned yet, but we can change that. Catch ya later.

Good afternoon,

P90X3 Decelerator and STS M2 D 15 (Back & Biceps) is done!

Sherry - good job getting BS done this morning. I was tired yesterday, only 1 workout:p You don't have to eat chicken all the time. You can eat lean pork tenderloins, lean beef and so on. I will post my eats tonight.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Good morning,

Busy weekend:D I did SBF TB Barre 2 yesterday. Today I will STS D 16 (CST). This week is our last week with P90X3:eek: I also will do a UB with Suzanne Bowen.

I will be back and catch up on personals.

Morning!

Super busy and stressful last couple of weeks. Workouts are hit or miss. Maybe worked out twice last week.... :/

I did go for a walk to burn off a headache that has had me in its grips for weeks now. Over 4 miles with my DH to keep me company and just in case I collapsed or something.
I know between stress, lack of sleep and lack of meals isn't helping matters.

This is a new start today. Sherry I like your smoothie recipe. :) Nice job on your BS workout! How are those arms today? Are you following the XT rotation?

Belinda: Awesome job on your finishing up your rotation! :) Nice job!

Hello to Karen!

Off to do Flex Train to hit it all this morning. :)
Make it a good one!

BBL
Heidi

Good morning!

Love that we don't have a lot planned this week while I'm on vacation. DH just finished classes, so he's home for the rest of the summer, too. Really needing the down time.

DS and I will be starting P90X today. He'll get 2 months in before he leaves for school, and but at least he's exercising. Also, I want to start running again, and I figure the only way to get it in is the mornings, so starting today, I do plan to wake up everyday and get in 30 minutes of cardio - alternating running 3 days a week with Cathe the other days.

So today, already did my morning cardio - BS, and frankly will a sweating mess with quite the heart pumping happening. It's improve the more I do. Later, we'll hit C&B.

So far today for eats is a fruit/protein smoothie. I will be logging my food into MFP to keep track, too.

Belinda - Great job finishing another round of P90X3. You are doing fantastic. Chicken is the most cost effective option to feed teenagers with bottomless pits, but we do mix the other things into the weekly schedule, too. It is hard cooking for them and all the carbs they want to eat while I try to cut back.

Heidi - (((hugs))) for the past few weeks. Glad you're focused on getting back into the swing of things. I'm sure it will help with the stress and lack of sleep, and thus help those headaches.

Now to do all the normal weekend stuff we didn't do yesterday - laundry, groceries, house - had a party to go to. Hope you have a good one.

Good afternoon,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. I did P90X3 CVX and STS D16. This week is my last week of P90X3

Heidi - I am so sorry you having to deal with so much stress (((HUGS)))). Hope things look up for you soon. Hope the walked helped.

Sherry - fantastic job this morning. I hear you on feeding teenagers. Been there done that:) You are doing great and I am sure, you will figure it out. I told my kids if they don't like what I make, they can cook their own food:eek:

I'll see you all in the morning.

Good evening,

This is what I eat today:

B - 1/2 slice Pumpernickel bread (real German bread)
1 hard boiled egg

L - 2 BBQ chicken tight
10 asparagus
1 nectarine

S -4 oz Chobani Greek yogurt

D -5 oz. Bison hamburger w/
1 sl. pepper jack cheese
2 c. mixed greens w/tomatoes, cucumber
mixed w/ homemade dressing
S - nectarine (will have on later, if I am still hungry)

That's it for me today. Have a great evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.