Fudgy Cookie Wedges Recipe

H

honeybunch

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-08-00 AT 07:09AM (Est)[/font][p]:9:9:9:9:9:9:9:9:9:9:9:9:9:9:9:9:9:9:9:9:9
This is a Hershey recipe. I gave the Cake Mix Doctor a rest this week

Two rolls of refrigerated cookie dough (I used Chocolate chip and peanut butter)
1 C. sugar
1/3 c. milk
1/3 c. butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips

Smoosh cookie dough in you hands until the two flavors are mixed, and spread it onto a jelly roll pan, or on two pizza pans. Bake 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees, or until it's done. You can tell, I don't have to coach you on how to tell if cookies are done....they just LOOK done, right? The one on the big pan will take longer, I can tell you that.

Make the glaze, which looks suspiciously like the one from the cherry cake....it is, except for the addition of the vanilla.

Place the first four ingredients in a saucepan cook over med-low heat until it come to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir and boil one more minutes, and take off the burner. Stir in chocolate chips and mix til melted. Then pour on the big warm cookies.

Great for last minute baking, or when you are extremely lazy. ;-)

Great!!

What a time for my printer to run out of ink! HB, this one sounds like it would be worth writing it out by hand. Sounds like extra workouts to me ;-)! Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH

Deb H, do I have your right e-mail address?

They don't show up on the profile, and I thought yours had changed a little....could you e-mail me later today? We need to make plans to get together!! :) :)

Did you get your workout room done?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.