For those of you who have Ab Circuits

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Let's talk about Ab Circuits. Can you tell me what you love, like, dislike about it? What is your favorite segment? What is your favorite exercise? Although nothing is definite, I might be going on QVC to present it and your feedback on what you enjoy about it will be very helpful to me. Thank You in advance.

What I like about Ab Circuits

• The variety - never boring. Love weights and plates the most.
  • They are brief, therefore a great add-on to the end of a STS workout
  • They are fun, never repetitive, and
  • They are effective and use every muscle in the core region

:D

Great things about Ab Circuits..

Variety in all things: equipment, target areas, length of workout, weighted, non-weighted, partner or alone, traditional or non-traditional.

So easy to tack on at the end of any other workout. I can put this disc in and depending on what I've just done I can select an ab routine to suit me. (I usually say no thanks to planks after a tough upper body day!)

I really enjoy the pilates based abs for the entire core.

Thanks, Cathe - and good luck!

I love the medicine ball workout. It doesn't seem too hard when I'm doing it but I really feel it the next day.

I also like that there are so many workouts that the boredom factor does not kick in.

Not crazy about the "mermaid" (I think that is what it is called) in the Pilate abs. Just not feeling that one.

Like - The variety and the challenge
Weights & Plates - one of the toughest ab workouts I've ever done.
Liked the Pilates segment.
Thought the yoga could have been tougher.

Marcy

Not crazy about the "mermaid" (I think that is what it is called) in the Pilate abs. Just not feeling that one.

Aw I love that one! For once in my klutzy life I feel sorta graceful ;)

I get bored easily so the variety factor is a huge plus! Also, the moves aren't hard to learn but there is something to work up towards in every segment (ahem, last 5 min of stability ball abs!!)

Last edited:
Hi Cathe :)

I think that weights and plates is great! I love that this DVD offers a challenging core workout with moves that are unique. The variation keeps me from getting lost in thought and losing the effectiveness of the workout.

I like to do the yoga and pilates abs in the evening after a challending day...or challenging weight workout! You get a nice stretch at the same time that you work those abs!

Jenn

Love it!! Love the number of options, the overall variety (equipment, no equipment, etc), use of equipment, challenge, length. I can add this on to a regular workout, or on days when I don't have time for a regular workout, I can do any one of the segments based on my time available, and still feel like I did something. My personal favs are the medicine ball, weights and plates, and stability ball. (hmm - I feel an add-on coming tonight!)

I love the variety for sure. Also I like that yoga and pilates are a little easier, and that med ball is shorter-so I like the mix of intensity and time length also. But the thing I like best is the RESULTS. I can now do a levitation hold easily and even extend my legs out briefly for a few seconds! My core is so strong I never get back pain anymore.
Beth

Hi Everyone! Let's talk about Ab Circuits. Can you tell me what you love, like, dislike about it? What is your favorite segment? What is your favorite exercise? Although nothing is definite, I might be going on QVC to present it and your feedback on what you enjoy about it will be very helpful to me. Thank You in advance.

I really like the Pilates-based routine, the No-Equipment routine, and the Med Ball routine (although I don't have a partner to do the partner throws!). With the Pilates-based routine I really like the 100 and the "mermaids" (although I look like anything but when I'm doing them), with the No-Equipment routine I especially like the reverse crunches and that three-count thing with the feet, and with the Med Ball routine I like the seated full torso twists and all of the standing work. I'll admit - I'm a little askeered of the stability ball pike stuff, plus my ball blew out, so I still haven't conquered that one. I'm very glad I got the disc!

A-Jock

I love this disc! As everyone's said, the pluses for me are the variety. I never get bored of the routine. They're short and effective.
I much prefer them to ab routines added on at the end of other discs. They're usually a bit rushed when I'm already feeling tired. In Ab Circuits, the pace is slower which means I can really put my all into the work. I don't think I'd ever need to buy another ab-specific disc as this meets all my needs.

I like the pacing of the excercises - slow and controlled. Not frantic paced that you're craming as many reps in in a short amount of time.

Cathe: I love the variety you give us in ab circuits. Of course, I love all the segments. My favorite is the medicine ball segment. I really feel those exercises the next day...I am still mastering some of the plate moves..I also love the way you take a small break between exercises to catch our breathe...

Thanks for all you do...

Well this is one I plan on getting, just by looking at the 10 min overview it looks really fun. I think I'll like this one more than CoreMax.

I haven't dpne Ab Hits but have decided to purchase this one and all of those segments sound awesome (the partner one I'll have to modify). Looks like you have alot of variety in that DVD and you shouldn't feel bored or feel like you can't handle it.

Eventhough I don't have this one yet hopefully it helps some :(

yoga abs today. after two days of not feeling good, just had to move my body and yoga abs felt great today. just a good slow paced full body stretch. thanks cathe.

1. I love the overall variety of this DVD. The variety of equipment used, different styles of workouts and different intensities.
2. Each routine does a thorough job working the whole core.
3. I especially like the pilates based routine, because it seems to act as a stretch and workout in one. I often use this one after a tiring cardio routine.
4. These routines make great add-ons to other workouts. Also like the fact that I can get in a short core routine when I am short on time.
Overall great workouts, and I am happy I have them!!

I like that the segments are short and fun. You can pick what you're in the mood for and how hard you want to work. Not much in the tank? Go for Stability Ball Abs. Feel like you have enough energy to blast off the Space Shuttle? Give Weights and Plates a go. Abs work can get boring, so having a lot of variety to choose from is really helpful in motivating you to get it done.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.