Fit Tower FAQ

Do you know how long the FitTower people will offer the special savings deal on the package? I am seriously
Thinking of ordering a second tower to replace the older one in another room, because quite honestly, since I have
Used the new one, I just don't like using the first one at all! I don't care for the wobble, although I know it's always
Been safe, but the numbering of the holes and Cathe's guidance on using the adjustment of the barre to the holes
Really makes things quicker & easier. I would like to wait until the new DVDs are released or at least start seeing
Some clips of them to make sure that the second new tower will be used as well, but wouldn't order the tower unless
I got it for the savings that I got on the first one. Thanks for any info you might know.

Hi aqua girl, I'm not sure if that has been decided yet. However, they will certainly give everyone advance notice of when the special will end.

Hi, I am wondering when the FitTower will be available to Canadian customers. The reason I am asking is that I am wondering if I should order the 3 Advanced DVDs that are on special now till the 11th of April, with the hopes of ordering the Tower in the future. It seems funny to order the DVDs when I don't even have the Tower, but if the Tower is definitely going to be available outside of the US soon, then perhaps I should catch the DVD deal while I can. Your thoughts on this?

Thanks!

It seems funny to order the DVDs when I don't even have the Tower, but if the Tower is definitely going to be available outside of the US soon, then perhaps I should catch the DVD deal while I can. Your thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Now I am wondering how much the tower will cost in canadian dollar;):)
2 weeks to go but it is hard to be patient:)

Thank you Forum Admin. Sorry I had missed the notice that it will be available in Canada so soon. That is wonderful! Do you have an idea of what the price may be?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.