Early Check In W/E 12/9

Great week, Nanc!

Here are some jumpy guys for ya... :-jumpy:-jumpy:-jumpy !

Well, I had a not so good week. Got an odd pain in my lower/outer back on Thursday night right before bed -- kinda like a bruise pain, kinda like a muscle strain pain. No visible signs of a bruise, though. But it hurt to move, so I took rest days from Wednesday on.

Monday - PS/CST (hey, an AM workout!)
Tuesday - Circuit Max (working legs only)
Wednesday thru Sunday - Rest

My back is feeling better again, so I'm picking up with PS/CST tonight.

http://lynnio.homestead.com/files/artwork/newfoolsm.gif

Wow!

Great weeks everyone! I am sooo overwhelmed with all I need to get done in the next 2 weeks, that I am soo Thankful for my workouts. I think it's the only thing keeping me sane! :-tired!! I only have a few minutes here so I need to go ahead and post my own workout & I'll try to get back to you all soon. Again, great week!

Monday~Leaner LEGS with ABS, CTX-CHEST & BACK, Taught a Hi/Lo class with light toning & ABS. Did the plank work & lower back work from PC in the P.M.

Tuesday~Taught a Hi/Lo class w/toning & ABS, CTX-BICEPS & SHOULDERS in the P.M.

Wednesday~CTX-TRICEPS & CHEST (OUCH!!!-forgot they both had push-ups) followed by IMax! I have not done IMax since Oct. 4th. It felt so good and I was amazed at how well I got thru the intervals. These new tapes have definitely increased my fitness level! :-jumpy

Thursday~Taught 2 Hi/Lo classes w/toning & ABS, Later that night I did CTX-BICEPS & BACK

Friday~Leaner LEGS (Not getting any easier, as a matter of fact, I think my legs scream MORE now then when I first did this tape! Yowza! ABS from LL, CardioKicks (Love those power drills!)

Saturday~CTX-TRICEPS & SHOULDERS, 10-10-10-AWESOME tape!

Sunday~REST! Whew, thank goodness. Cause we ALL need 'em!! This is the beginning of my 8th. week of The CTX body parts 2x/week and it is paying off!! If you haven't purchased this series, hop on over there. You'll be glad you did. Have a great week everyone. I have sooo much to do but I hope to be able to check in with you all soon. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!:D Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

preggers check-in

Everyone seems to have SO MUCH ENERGY! :-wow

Sun. Tough Tape

Mon. Step Heat sec. 1 and abs

Tue. Started Circuit Max but got a side stitch so stopped.

Wed. Tough Tape 2 and found out my volleyball idol Gabby Reece posed in Playboy! :-shy She looks very athletic at least. I guess there are just some people I never expect...

Thur. Step Fit WU and started in on sec. 2 of Step Heat but got another side stitch. Guess I'll stick to walking for my cardio.

Received Core Cardio I from the exchange and realized I will definitely NOT be doing that one while preg!

Andrea

Checkin

Everyone's weeks look great! I had another one of those life gets in the way weeks; hubby was sick with the flu all week, the toddler boy suddenly hates his bed and doesn't want to go to sleep, etc.

Mon - Wed Nothing
Thurs - am 20 minute treadmill walk
Fri - am overslept - Planned to workout in the pm but didn't because I was in a BAD mood. I went to the gastroenterologist and found out I had gained 15 lbs since I started taking prednisone in August. On the positive side, she took my concerns about the weight gain seriously and has me tapering off the medicine more quickly than we originally discussed.
Sat- got over my sulking from yesterday's dr visit. Did CTX Kickbox.
Sun - nothing - the toddler boy fell asleep while lying down with me on the couch so I decided to take advantage of the snuggle time and take a nap with him.

I have tons of stuff to do for Christmas this week so my goal is to get at least 3 workouts in. I did Leaner Legs this am so I am on the right track.

Have a great week everyone!

Christina

Gabby

I'm disappointed w/ Gabby. Hope she had something to say besides she loves walking on the beach at sunset & dislikes mean people. She's been inspirational w/ her devotion to strength training. Not many cover girls come out & say I weigh 170 pounds & I worked hard for every pound.

I read that she's gave up volleyball & become a pro golfer. It almost sounds like it's an experiment to see if she can make the LPGA tour.

RE: Gabby

Wow! I didn't know she gave up volleyball. The article said that she didn't see the images as sexual. The body is a form and "women can be really powerful, really feminine, really natural, and really confident and just put it out there." And the article did say something about going pro golf. Guess I just wasn't paying attention. What's funny is I used to really look up to her being tall and insecure myself when I was in high school and also loving volleyball. Not to mention she had an awesome body. I showed the pics to some guy friends and they weren't at all impressed. Thought she was kinda ugly.

She just isn't the same anymore. My coworker is probably racing over here to get his mag back now. He thinks she did it in order to get a movie contract.

Check In

Hello! My week went pretty good. I had a two day break from exercise. First time in probably a few years. It actually felt good.

Sunday- 6.5 mile run
Monday- All Step Cardio only, Step Circuit
Tuesday- 6.5 mile run
Wednesday- Nothing, business trip to Montana
Thursday- Nothing, trip
Friday- 6 mile run on treadmill
Saturday- Circuit Max, abs and stretch from leaner legs

Beverly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.