DVD selection ?

Ann1964

Cathlete
Can you help me?

I have the beginner workouts and I am having fun doing them. I am a beginner to step tapes. I am exited that I can finally do step without tripping all over the place. I love the short step segments in High Circuit and I went to the mix and match trying to select all the cardio and I didn’t know how to do. I have a plain jane "Sharp" DVD player. Can I select just the cardio? If so, how do I do? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Hi Ann~If I understand you right, you should be able to just push the "skip" button when you get to the weight sections and it will take you to the next section. This only takes seconds to do and should not interfere with the flow of the workout. Let me know. (Also, if you go to the "Mix & Match" just pick what you want to do and when you have completed that, it will take you BACK to Mix & Match and then, pick again what you want to do. Does that make sense???)
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Ann, Im wondering maybe on the main menu if there is cardio only in the premixes. I don't know because I never check it out but I know for the High Step Training it has cardio only in the premixes. HTH:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.