Do you exercise if you have a burn?

RapidBreath

Cathlete
I tagged myself with hot gravy last night when I was preparing dinner. I have a mild burn. But the question is, do I exercise? I know I can't do yoga because it's on my wrist. But should I do cardio?

ooooh, ouch!

I say if it doesn't hurt to move your wrist around like you would in a step workout or something, go for it. I would just stay away from pushups, planks, burpees, etc and avoid wearing boxing gloves or wraps on your hands/wrists, etc, for your cardio.

Lisa

interesting question. I would only admit this here cos noncathletes/nonvidiots just wouldn't understand but.... I've worked out with slight sprains in my wrists and ankle, with chest infections starting, colds, the day after my cesarian (sp?) cut healed after being open for 2 mths due to an allergic reaction to the stitches, when I should have been studying, when I had a shoulder injury, a serious bad back etc... I just modified. so yeah, I would work out with a burn. I'd likely work out even if I was on fire. clearly, I have a problem. what is that phrase? obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated. let us know if you worked out!

interesting question. I would only admit this here cos noncathletes/nonvidiots just wouldn't understand but.... I've worked out with slight sprains in my wrists and ankle, with chest infections starting, colds, the day after my cesarian (sp?) cut healed after being open for 2 mths due to an allergic reaction to the stitches, when I should have been studying, when I had a shoulder injury, a serious bad back etc... I just modified. so yeah, I would work out with a burn. I'd likely work out even if I was on fire. clearly, I have a problem. what is that phrase? obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated. let us know if you worked out!

This! Minus the ceasarian, (never had one) and the stitches thing. Damn girl, you are dedicated!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.