**Damage Control** October

Diana:: I was the same way with the Cathe Tower. I stared at it blankly for a while until I finally figured out how to get it together all by myself!!!LOL :p Do your duties prevent you from WFH more often or do you prefer to only do it once per week? Today's BR was good. All of those jump lunges were killer but I am getting better at them I noticed! I used to do them shallow and fast b/c it was easier. Now I am able to get into a full lunge position. I just have to slow down my pace but still managed 30-35 lunges for every interval! BR has also done wonders for me with push ups! I haven't been so good at push ups since I did the X back in the beginning of 2007!!!!:eek: In fact, I think I'm even BETTER at them now! :D

yayayayaayyaayaaya

It's here .. the dip station .. WOOOT WOOT!!!!! I usually try to let DH put together things for me .. he does it in minutes or seconds .. where it would take me hours :confused: and his way is always sturdier!!! he has a job to do tonight .. :D:D:D

Laura:: There are no tools required for assembly. You can really do it yourself. Won't be any sturdier cause your DH does it. It'll just get put together quicker! ;)

LOL

LOL - Wendy .. you must know my DH .. LOL . . thnx .. if that is the case .. maybe I can manage it .. LOL .. will try it tonight after the GGT .. BOY has this been LOOOOONG @$$ day .. need CABS NOW!!!!:confused: :p :eek:

You girls are too funny. My kids don't even let me try. They usually say "don't even open it mom, I'll put together for you". I was busy during my lunch hour and now I'm getting sleeping.

Wendy-She does do a lot of pushups, and a wide variety of them too. Variety is always a good thing. I wouldn't mind working from home 2 days per week, but 1 day per week seems to work out pretty good for me.

Okay, I have the Give Me A Reason BR w/o all written down and reviewed so I can do this one tomorrow morning. Those jump lunges will be tough towards the end for sure!

Morning.

Legs are sore today (what else is new!?) so I figured I would give them a TRUE break for the first time in a while and only work upper body today. I chose KCM Split Sessions Upper Body Blitz Premix (22 mins). It's the upper body work out but only 1 set of each exercise is done instead of two. I went heavy and it was awesome!

Gotta finish up here at home and hit the road.

BBIAB!:cool:

ETA:: Laura-How's the dip station!?!? Diana-Did you get that BR work out done yet? What did you think??

Last edited:
THURS

Morning Ladies

the GGT was great - had a great time - wasnt our usual large ROWDY crowd .. so we had some nice talks and laughs .. was extra special!!! :) I got home too late to fool w/the dip station .. so it is still in my car .. will attempt putting it together tonight ... DH had to work over and sounded so ill and tired ... My baby Toots is acting all pitiful - refusing to eat - not sure what is up w/that ????? if not better by tmrw will have to take her to the vet ...tonight is plyo class .. MUSIC is IN the CAR!!!!!!! :p :D

Wendy - will try tonight to get my dip station put together . . got home later than I thought and didnt have time last night ..

Di - do report on the BR w/o ... gonna have to go check it out ..

OK .. I have got to get to work - maybe today wont be as long as ystdy - seems it was one prblm after another ystdy .. ugh .. i hate days like that .. have a great one!!! :D

Laura:: I can't believe you are making me wait another day!!!!:eek::p (dip station)

Diana:: I hope you aren't going to make me wait another day too!!!!;) (BR work out)

TGIF - woot woot .. and WAAARRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!

Happy FRIDAY :D:D and it is cold and gorgeous day today :cool: it was 37 when I got up .. only to get up to 66 today .. wish I were off .. I would go for long run - but alas I am STUCK here!!! *humph* Class was great .. full out plyo w/core plyo in between segments KILLER!!! I was soaking wet when I left!!! DH is ILL as H### .. gggggggrrrrrrrrr :mad::mad::mad: have I told ya'll how I DESPISE MIDNIGHTS :mad::mad::mad::mad: he is a different person .. a real arse on nights :mad::mad::mad:

Wendy - u gonna have to wait ONE MORE day for me to get my dang station together .. I got home .. ILL@$$ had underwear in a knot b/c he was hungry - he made chili - i was gonna make cornbread .. so I had to get on that - (dont get home till 7:15 or so) then he pissed me off - and all I wanted was for 10:00 to get there .. ugh!!! I WILL get it together tonight .. b/c I am planning a BR workout tmrw!!!!! ;)

DI - How was your BR w/o ystdy?

OK ... my team plays LSU tmrw - :confused::confused::confused: - undefeated - YIKES!!!! SAy a prayer .. LOL .. b/c we are gonna need it!!! I am meeting the girls and we are decorating a cabin for next weekend Halloween party .. lots to do .. gonna decorate the cabin and the woods .. they have a haunted hay ride that is loads of fun - we will watch the game as we decorate - lots of CABS will be consumed :confused: :eek: :confused: :p:p anyway .. wish us luck - and WWAAAAAAAARRRRR EAGLE baby!!!

Laura:: You are killin' me with the dip station girly! :p I think Diana may not have done BR b/c she has gone MIA almost as if she doesn't want to have to admit it!! ;):p:D LOL

COME ON 5'o clock .. GEESH

Hey ..

I went for a run at lunch - GORGEOUS day!! Could of course ran forever - but only had a bit of time .. still made 4 miles ... I did that so I could get home this afternoon - IN HOPES that ILL @$$ is over his spell and we can have a mini-date night - and maybe make him LESS ffffn ill *sigh* .. then after he leaves I hope to get house cleaned so I dont have to tomorrow .. (i know exciting FRI night huh?)

I CAVED on P90X2 - yes I did - on the day Cathe series is to ship .. I CAVED .. just started thinking .. it is not due out to END of DEC .. I will have Cathe's LIIT rotation to go thru - will be ready for some good old muscle building stuff by then - just in time to get ready for upcoming bathing suit season :eek: hey .. that is my reasoning and I am sticking by it!! :p

ONE HOUR 10 MIN to go and I am outta here .. coooome on!!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

No worries Wendy I did do that BR w/o yesterday morning!!!;) It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Although I did modify a couple of the jump lunges for High Knees. They started out strong but in the middle I was slowing down a lot so opted for high knees for 2 rotations and that gave me enough energy to finish the last of them.

This morning was Intensity....simply didn't have time to post. I've noticed the same w/o's are burning less calories as I get older...so not fair. I gave intensity my all this morning and it felt great!

My girls called me last night...they are so adorable! I booked their travel for the Holidays. They will be with me from December 22 to Jan 15th.

Wendy-Oh My, those two challenges back to back...You Rock...or BodyRock that is!!:p Back to daily weighing and it seems to be working. Tonight I'm having a mojito or 2 though.

Laura-Hope DH is feeling better. I was a total biotch when I worked nights....well DH said I was anyway.:confused: I'm looking forward to starting a P90X2 rotation with you in Jan!

Hope y'all enjoy your weekend!

Hi ladies,

Got my workout in this morning since DS's football game was last night! Muscle Max...boy am I starting to get weak. I got my shipping notice and the new DVD's should be delivered on Wednesday!

Wendy-Nice job this morning girl. My bootcamp class sometimes follows the Hot Mess format. They are alwasy tough!

Off to get showered and go painting with my step-mom. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

sunday

Hey girlies...

Got the dip dtation together..NO WONDER zuzanms arm are awesome..crap I did my own br combo w/o ystdy and my arms were fried...luv luv luv it...it worked my lower abs in a way I haven't felt before...awesome..

We decoratedd for the hay ride..watched ansd listened to the gmae...WE SUCKED..OMG TERRIBLE DEFEAT..CLOBBERRED....UGH....oh well..lsu will b natl champs prbly..

Not sure what is on tap for today...mayb a run..mayb a br w/o...or mayb my own combo...I have to do major CLEAN MAX AND DOGGIE BATHMAX today foer sure

AND THE DVDS HAVE SHIPPED..WOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Ok bttr jet have a great one

Going to attempt another Body Rock double header here in a few mins...

Do It Do It Exercise Challenge and If You Really Want More w/o. Should take 25-30+/- mins.

Diana:: YOU getting weak? I find that hard to believe, girl! Good job with MM and awesome re the new dvds! Not sure when I'll get mine. Sometime this week though I am sure if they are all shipping this weekend. :)

Laura:: Yay! Glad you love the dip station too! I'll be using it today during the BR challenge I am doing. Reverse push ups here I come!:D

BBIAB! :cool:

Hi ladies,

Boy, I did an oldie but goodie and it kicked my ass today. Maximum Intensity Cardio.....tough tough tough is all I can say. I used to think the step portion was so much easier than the Hi/Lo. Today, I felt strong during the Hi/Lo and started draggin' during the last part of the step section. And to think this used to be one of my favorites!

We have a Roman Chair at both my rec ctrs and I'm guessing the knee lift or leg lifts are similar on that and the dip station.

Laura-congrats on getting the dip station together. I always wondered ho zuzanna got those amazing arms without bicep curls or tricep extensions etc. Sorry your team lost....booh.

Wendy-good luck on the BR double header. I need to kick up the cardio for my own rotation and have been circuits the last week. I'm losing my strength from STS though and am awaiting the new Low Impact Series before I come up with a longer rotation.

I've been doing laundry all day and now I'm off to the grocery store!
bbitam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.