**Damage Control** October

Hello Girls.

Yup, did Athletic Training y'day. I enjoyed it. Good work out!

Did Slide and Glide today. Good one too! This one is tougher then it looks!

BBL for personals!

MON

Hey girls ..

no workouts to report .. but party party party .. and clean clean clean .. party was awesome .. and we had a blast .. I have a couple of pics on FB .. my FL friend didnt recognize me .. LOL .. the others have more pics .. I FORGOT MY CAMERA .. of all things .. there were vampiresess, zombies, cowgirl, cavewoman, gorillias, convicts, and a SUPERMODEL Vampiress (she was too pretty to be vampire) and a MERRY FAIRY .. LOL .. we had a blast!! I wil post the pics as I get them from everyone .. FUN FUN DRAMA FREE TIME!! I went over and helped clean up and DE-Halloween the woods and cabin ystdy ...

MY babygirl - Toots had to have surgery today .. so far she is ok ... Doc spayed her - her uterus was infected and she had gotten REALLY sick .. I am gonna call in a bit and leave early to go get her - so I canceled class .. might as well .. trick or treating starts at 5:30 here ... MY DN is going to Auburn w/his cousins so I want to see him .. he is Blackbeard!!! I got him a little Halloween treat to give him too!!! He did the Hayride this year and the kids had a blast running around scaring each other .... he is growing up!!! *sigh*

WEndy - I STILL havent gotten a chance to do the workouts .. been too busy and worried about Toots .. maybe this weekend .. slide and glide LOOKED like a killer hammy workout ..

Di - party was awesome ... just a fun time .. I posted a couple of pics on FB .. havent gotten the group shots yet .. but when I do I will post them ..

OK .. better run .. about to check on my little girl!! have a great one!!

Hi Ladies,

I was up at 5:30 but didn't get downstairs until almost 6...too tired. I need to get back on track with these morning workouts! I did HIIT 40/20, took DS to school and came back and did 20 min BH Ripped Core w/o.

My BIL's mom passed away and her services are today. My kids grew up calling her Grandma Margie, so sad. DS2 and I are going to her services. DS1 is working and DH has to be here to p/u DS3 and get him to his halloween event.

Laura-glad you had a wonderful weekend! Those kiddo's sure do grow up fast!

Wendy-I haven't done Afterburn yet for the same reason I haven't done slide/glide. The discs don't work on my puzzle mats, with or without the cover. They don't move at all without the cover. With the cover, once you start sliding the cover slips off and stops you from moving. I've asked DH to see if he can find me some scrap carpet 6ft x 3ft would work. I thought for sure the covered discs would work on the puzzle mats. I'm going to check the forums and see if anyone already has a solution to this problem.

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.