Crazy, strong & loving it for November!!

Hey Girls...

Today I did 10 minutes of Kettlebell Swinging and then did Yoga Relax. I'm on day 2 of a 3 day Detox. The food is healthy, LOTS of veggies and healthy fats. Not a lot of protein. It runs about 1200 calories a day. Anyhow, felt I needed it after the scale going up up up after Thanksgiving. I feel ok so far!
But didn't want to push it with workouts with less calories today and my PF. Thanks SO much , Nora and Belinda for the advice on taking care of PF. I appreciate it! I've been icing it and rolling it on a tennis ball. Seems to be better today. But I'm going to defnitely hold off on high impact. I think Insanity Pure Cardio might have caused it, or might have been the straw that broke the camel's back.

Nora: Nice job with Les again!! Again, I appreciate the advice on PF. I think I might look into Birkenstocks. Someone else told me they used those as well. Where do you get them?

Belinda: Thanks for the warning! My HEAD wants to do HiiTs or Insanity again, but I need to back off on that, obviously. It's hard to give up what you love to do! Nice job on STS today!

Roxie: Oh wow. I guess you at least made some decisions and came up with a plan. How far away is it from where you are now? Will you quit your job soon or keep with it? Hope your back is better!

Debbie: Thanks, my neck seems better today. Just a little sore. But I thought of you when i had it. It's a bugger!!! Nice job on CC today! .... And puke status! Did Candace work with Sean? or alone?

Chris-its 1 and 1/2 hours away so I would definetly have to quit gas cost to much to drive that far. Back still hurts a little bit but not as bad.

Hi girls;)

I finished my workout earlier I forgot to check in and will do so now.

Here's today's workout:

STS- M2- Disc#17 Legs= 47 Min
MV= 6.0
Calories burned= 385

CrossFire- Timesaver Premix - Fitness Blast/Plyo Tabata/ Core= 33 Min
MV= 9.0
Calories burned= 405

Total calories burned= 790

Chris- Nice job with kettlebell swings. Oh and about the Birkenstocks I got mine from QVC online they carry a really awesome selection and have TSV's on them too. Even still they have the synthetic manmade uppers are still really great and you just have to wipe clean. Birkenstocks have a cork footbed and they will conform to your foot like a custom made orthodic. So it will mold to your foot exactly and it does take a little getting used to them but there is no painful break in like with heels. I know that alot of nurses and doctors will wear them to with being on their feet so many hours it does help a lot with that. I believe Birkenstock has their own website as well here's the link Shoes, Sandals and Clogs | Birkenstock USA check them out there and on QVC. There's is a store in town called footwise that carries them but I don't know if they have locations where you are. I hope the info helps, great job with your workouts and take care with everything and your neck, girlfriend.;):)

Roxie- Great choices of workouts for tonight with CLX Push Circuit 2 and TF HiiT, bravo on those two they are fun and time friendly. Keep up the great workouts, girlfriend. Good luck with everything it sounds like you've figured out what you want to do so onward and upward. I'll keep you in my prayers and wish you all the very best with this change and adventure. ((Hugs and prayers coming your way));):)

Debbie- Nicely done with Cardio Coach Volume 6 which I applaud with or without modifications on challenges that is still tough stuff in my book. I haven't done Cardio Coach in a while, but the last time I did it was on my stationary bike. CC is killer on stationary bikes too! Fun stuff and surprisingly hearing coach sean doesn't make me feel sad. I look upward and say thanks coach sean and rest in peace.

Hugs & Blessings~!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

I didn't get a workout in tonite because we had to pick up some boxes from dds work and bubble wrap and tape. For all of you that think I am calm about all this I am having some chest pains but I am not telling DH.

Nora-thank you for the prayers.

Today I did Cathe's Yoga Max. Had a good workout, love this one! I'm able to hold most of the poses as long as she does, I'm still having trouble holding my arms up, though. Like with Warrior 1 or 2. She holds the arms out for a long time and my traps start to ache. I'm working on it!

Roxie - Wow girl, I'm sorry to hear you are going through so much change. That has to be scary having to move and all. I sure hope dh's company won't screw him after he gets there. I see a good thing, here, though. I have a feeling you don't like your job too much, so maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Maybe you will find something where you are moving to that will be better for you and make you happy. I'm praying for you and your family and I hope everyting goes smoothly. I just worry about you!

Morning girls
Not sure if I will do a weight workout or cardio today?

Roxie - sorry you are going through a tough time. Hang in there, girl. My DD is driving almost 2 hours to work every day, one way! I know it's alot of driving. Maybe you move a little later, just to get a feel on how your husband is doing with his new job? I agree with Debbie, I hope his new company won't screw him after he get's there. I hope everything will work out for your guys. Will keep you in my thoughts & prayers. I know it's a lot to take in. ((HUGS))

Chris - I bought DH a nice watch. Nice job on your KB swings. Good for you holding off on high impact workouts.

Nora - thanks for you advice the other day. Good job on D17 and CF yesterday.

Debbie - good job with your yoga this morning.

I will report my workout later. Have a good one.

Good Morning,

Tonite is last nights workout plus abs. Thanks everyone for your thoughts prayers and concerns.

Debbie-you are right I haven't been happy hear for awhile but we have looked at the job market down there and it is not good.

Belinda-I won't be moving right away dh has to find us a place to live and I have to pack up the house and find someone to rent ours.

Hi girls;)

I'm in a hurry so, I'll just check in quickly no sure if I'll make it back for personals but will try .

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Pump- Step = 35 Min
MV= 9.0
Calories burned= 430

KCM-30MTF- Plateau Buster- Plateau Kelly's Harder Mix #2= 32 Min
MV= 8.50
Calories burned= 371

Total calories = 801;)

That was a fun workout for me short and intense on both love it. Ok, I gotta run have a great day girls. Hugs and Blessings to everyone;):)

Nora

Hi All!

Today I didn't feel great from the Detox. I thought maybe a light cardio would help. i did KCM's Cardio Quick Fix #1. Low impact, easier cardio. I also did Total Body Stretching #2 with the ball. It didn't help. Last day on this meal plan, so I'll just stick it out.

Debbie: I think in December I'm going to add a Yoga in once a week! You inspire me!!

Roxie: I was wondering how far away the new job is, I was wondering if it was too far to be able to visit GS and DD. You could still visit and they could visit you! Not that bad. But I can only imagine the stress and upheaval you're going through. Try to keep up with the workouts, i think they will help the stress.

Nora: You've done some great premixes there! thanks for the info on the Birkenstocks. Expensive little buggers, huh? I know they're probably worth it. I will keep them in mind. Today I did as you suggested and did ice and a tennis ball roll after I worked out. The foot feels pretty ok. Not more painful, anyways!

Belinda: How's your foot for cardio? what can you do lately?

Hi All!

Today I didn't feel great from the Detox. I thought maybe a light cardio would help. i did KCM's Cardio Quick Fix #1. Low impact, easier cardio. I also did Total Body Stretching #2 with the ball. It didn't help. Last day on this meal plan, so I'll just stick it out.

Debbie: I think in December I'm going to add a Yoga in once a week! You inspire me!!

Roxie: I was wondering how far away the new job is, I was wondering if it was too far to be able to visit GS and DD. You could still visit and they could visit you! Not that bad. But I can only imagine the stress and upheaval you're going through. Try to keep up with the workouts, i think they will help the stress.

Nora: You've done some great premixes there! thanks for the info on the Birkenstocks. Expensive little buggers, huh? I know they're probably worth it. I will keep them in mind. Today I did as you suggested and did ice and a tennis ball roll after I worked out. The foot feels pretty ok. Not more painful, anyways!

Belinda: How's your foot for cardio? what can you do lately?

Chris-I suffered from PF for over a year and then found out I was wearing shoes that were to small and not enough support the guy at the shoe store said to bend your shoe and if it bends in half it has no support and then he sold me some inserts made specifically for PF and Asics now my feet are happy little campers.

Today I did Cardio Coach #3. This is the first full week I've worked in since I can't remember when. I had a pretty good workout, just didn't feel like doing it until I got on my treadmill.

CARDIO STATS:
40 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
19 minutes in zone
19 minutes above zone
327 calories burned
2 miles traveled

Chris - Good for you! I'm liking the way I feel since I've been doing yoga. It's make a huge difference.

Roxie - :eek:

Morning girls,

I walked 3 miles with the dogs yesterday, plus 1 hour dog training:) My feet felt it last night.

Roxie - good luck with everything. I thought you are moving right away, lol.

Chris - how long will you the detox?

Nora - glad you had fun with your workouts yesterday.

Debbie - glad the yoga is helping.

I will be back later. Have a great day/workout everyone.

Good Afternoon,

I just handed the bosses my letter of resignation and they were both in shock and didn't really know what to say, they are at lunch right now discussing what to do. Tonite is CLX Push Circuit 3, TF Hiit 15 and abs and probably should start packing.

Belinda-we had to wait until the bidding was closed on the route before I could tell anyone what was happening and DH starts Monday so he will probably have to stay in a motel until we find a house.

Debbie-thank you.

Just a quick check in: D23 + 10 min abs from the 10 Min Solution Belly, Butt And Thigh Blaster With Sculpting Loop :D That was tough! And stretch from CF!

Roxie - good for you:D

Off to the shower. I will try to check in later:eek:

Good Evening,

I didn't workout tonite I started packing the upstairs up so carried boxes down 2 flights of stairs.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Hi girls,

I had a very tough day, so enough said I did manage a workout and will quickly check in now.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Pump- Sports Attack= 31 Min
Met Value= 9.50
Calories burned= 402

Les Mills- Core= 13 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 89

Total calories burned= 491

I think next week I may decide to be a recovery week, not sure yet. I hope everyone had a great Friday and workout for Friday. You ladies are amazing and a constant source of encouragement and inspiration. Just so you know you all rock in my book.;):):cool:

Hugs & Blessings to everyone and have a restful evening.;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.