Crazy, strong & loving it for November!!

Good morning,

Today I will do D20 or D21?
Roxie - ((HUGS))) good job with your walk. Glad you had fun with your sis yesterday.

See you later.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished my bonus workout for this week and it was super fun and a killer workout, especially with #1 weighted gloves.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Pump- Combat= 47 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 481

That's it for me today and this week. I'll be back on Monday for that days check in. Have a blessed weekend and hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Morning girls,

Yesterday I did D21 and today I will do D20 and abs.

Nora - good job on LMP. How do you like Less Mill?

Have a wonderful weekend. BBL!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I did and ate way too much!

Today I did Cardio Coach #4. Didn't like this one one bit today. :rofl: It was hard, but I did it. Had a decent workout.

CARDIO STATS:
48 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
21 minutes in zone
25 minutes above zone
407 calories burned
2.5 miles traveled

Good Morning,

Saturday I didn't get a workout in went to GS baptism and while we were there DH got a phone call from the company that laid him off and said they had a position opening up but we would have to move to another town which puts us 1 1/2 hours away from GS and we would have to sell our house and there really isn't any place for me to get a job but they do have a junior college so maybe I will just go back to school. Today the company is supposing to be deciding if there is any chance they can put a route here but it doesn't sound very promising and I can't give my 2 weeks until Thursday and the route starts Dec 10th so I am going to have to stay with the kids for a couple of days. Tonite is CLX Push Circuit 1 and I really need to do some abs.

Debbie-awesome workout.

Good afternoon,

I never got my leg workout in yesterday:mad: went shopping for my anniversery instead:p

I just finished D20 and 10 ab workout. Tomorrow I am back on schedule;)

Debbie - nice work this morning. Wished I could run.

Roxie - good luck with everything. I know it's frustrating to move before xmas. Hope all works out for your guys!

I need to get a shower than off to dog training. Today we are taking all 4 dogs, that are to be interresting:confused:

Hi girls!:)

I finished up today's workout around 12 noon but had to get cleaned up, so I'll just check in now.

Here's today's workout:

STS- M2-Disc#22- Chest, Shoulders & Triceps= 43 Min
MV= 6.0
Calories burned= 352

Les Mills - Sports Attack= 31 Min
MV= 9.50
Calories burned= 402

Les Mills Core= 13 Min
MV= 5.0
Calories burned= 89

Total calories burned= 843:)

That's it for me just now as I gotta run to go pick up the kids from school and run an errand. I will try to come back for personals. Have a great Monday. Hugs and blessings to everyone!;)

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did CLX Push Circuit 1 and Turbo Jam Ab Jam.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Today was Yoga and I chose one I haven't done yet, it is called Yoga for Energy by Tamal Dodge. I did his relaxation one a couple weeks ago but today I did the energize one. It was pretty good. A lot of the poses I couldn't hold for too long. This one will be a good one to try and master. Neck pain is almost 100% gone. I'm so happy about that! :eek:

Good morning,

Dog training went well last night. We are taking the dogs tonight again.

I have an doc appt before lunch. Hoping to get D22 in today, if not I will do it tomorrow. Maybe I will do a short low impact cardio workout today?

Debbie - glad your neck pain is almost gone. Good job with the yoga this morning.

Roxie - good job with your workout last night.

Nora - good job with your workout last night. Nice cal burn too.

I will be back after my appointment. Have a great day, girls.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me will be some kind of cardio and a stretch just don't know what yet.

Debbie-glad to hear the neck pain is almost gone.

Belinda-glad to hear puppy training went ok.

HI Girls!

I worked last Thurs and Friday, and then we had a big Thanksgiving Dinner here on Sunday for family. So I've been busy! I did not work out any of those days (Last one was Thursday). I've developed some Plantar Fascitis pain in one foot. So I skipped the HiiT workouts I had planned.

Yesterday I did Meso 2, Week 3 of Shoulders Chest Triceps. Today I did Lower Body Trisets from LIS and then did some of Horizontal Conditioning I borrowed from a friend.

Roxie: Good workouts lately! The Baptism must have been nice. Tough decision about the job offer for your DH. Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will work out.

Debbie: I have your neck pain today! LOL!. NIce job on CC and Yoga!!! I ate way too much at Thanksgiving dinner too! But it was VERY good!!

Belinda: Sounds like quite an adventure to bring the dogs to school!! Glad you got your workout done. What did you buy for your anniversary?

Nora; Excellent workouts, as usual!!! Hope your Thanksgiving ended up being ok!!

Good afternoon,

Chris - I had Plantar Fascitis in my right food after doing a lot of Cathe's HiiT workouts 2 month ago, now I have a bone spur! It's very painful, trust me:confused:! Please don't do any high impact workouts until you have no more pain or better get an x -ray of your foot. My son and I will see a podiatrist next week.

I just came home from the doc, not sue if I get a workout in today. Have to be ready around 5:30pm:eek: we shall see!

Hi girls;)

I just finished today's workout so I'll now just check in quickly.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Pump- Combat= 47 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 481

KCM-30MTF- Cardio Quick Fix # 8 W/O#2 1st set & Bonus= 30 Min
MV= 7.0
Calories burned= 287

Total calories burned= 768

That's it for me just now but will be back later for personals.

Hugs & blessings to everyone!;)

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did 1.79 mile on the TM ran some walked some. I hurt my back at work yesterday lifting to much so I had to dial back my speed a little.

Nora-nice workout.

Chris-DH was told they are not putting a route here where we live so we have no choice but to move and that is not going to be fun.

Hi girls;)

I'm back for quickie personals.

Roxie- Great job on getting in a walk, good for you. I bet the christening was beautiful for you GS, how could it not right?:) I wish you luck on whatever decision you make with regards to your DH's employment. I hope that the place that called who just closed their doors with news about another job delivering with them but it would be further away. That's a tough call, I know that my DH did commute for a year and a half for work for the place he does. That was about ten plus years ago. We decided that it would be best in our case to commute for that time to make sure it was going to be a stable thing, which it worked out. It was then around the two year mark we sold our house in Springfield, OR and moved to Albany, OR which was a 45 min commute each way. Back then I had two babies, one was 3 years old and the other was 1.5 years old. I was a stay-at-home mom then and still am, but it was up to me to keep the house spotless and ready to show at anytime for realtors and their clients. It was hard, so was the finding a new home and the big move. We managed and made it work. I wish you well with whatever you decide and I'll pray for you ((Hugs));)

Belinda- Please be careful and take care of your sore feet. I would suggest pilates, weight workouts, or something along that lines and stretching. Oh, and LIS Turbo Barre if you have it. Just please rest your feet and avoid anything that will cause pain, and listen to your body it will tell you what's doable and what is not. ((Hugs to you girlfriend));):)

Chris- Oh no about the plantar facitis that is so not fun. I've had it before I was told to ice the foot effect before and after a workout and try to stay off of it and take aleve or tylenol for pain. At least that's what my doctor advised. I have been told by other people having this issue to always, always wear shoes and workout shoes make sure they aren't wornout support wise, so wear good supportive workout shoes which you no doubt do. My former hairdresser had it before too and saw a podiatrist for it and he said to always wear good atheltic footwear to exercise that is supportive and has good arch support and cushion. He also recommended to wear Birkenstock's for walking around house or casually. He stressed the main thing was to always have that support and cushion for feet and never go barefoot even in the house. So that's two different things I've heard. Myself I found that always keeping supportive footwear and cushion on my feet was a must. I do wear birkenstocks in the house as slippers and sometimes running errands. Otherwise I'm in asics I have a pair for just workingout, and one for walking around. I hope that info is helpful and can offer some suggestions that may prove positive for you. ((Hugs girlfriend and take care of those feet)) ps. I do agree avoiding high impact workouts just now would be preferable. Please be carefu and feel better glad you had a lovely thanksgiving:cool:.;)

Debbie- great job as usual with workouts. I see you've been enjoying Yoga for Engergy, good for you I think I need to do more yoga and stretching type stuff too. Bravo, on the neck pain being gone, that is awesome and my neck is envious! Wow, so happy to hear you've been freed of the neck pain that is so awesome, WTG girlfriend. Keep on what you doing your neck is happy with it.:);)

Hugs and blessings to everyone!;):)

Nora

Today was cardio and I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candace. I skipped challenge 3 because I hate that challenge. I had a puke status workout this a.m. I wonder why Candace hasn't made any more Cardio Coaches? And why did she only do one? I've always wondered that.

CARDIO STATS:
50 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
22 minutes in zone
27 minutes above zone
422 calories burned
2.6 miles traveled

I'm sorry I haven't been able to do personals. I do read each and every one of your posts, I just never have time to respond. I'm sorry about that.

Chris - I sure hope your neck pain goes away! That sucks!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Push Circuit 2 and TF HiiT. When everything is official with DH they want him to start Monday so he is going to stay with his sisters Mil until I can move down there so guess who gets to do all the packing?

Nora-he is going to work for the first company that laid him off they had a guy quit so they had and open route available and want him back. With the type of job he has commuting is not possible but we are going to rent our house until we can sell it.

Debbie-nice job with your workout and we understand.

Belinda-nice job with your workout.

Hey Girls...

Today I did 10 minutes of Kettlebell Swinging and then did Yoga Relax. I'm on day 2 of a 3 day Detox. The food is healthy, LOTS of veggies and healthy fats. Not a lot of protein. It runs about 1200 calories a day. Anyhow, felt I needed it after the scale going up up up after Thanksgiving. I feel ok so far!
But didn't want to push it with workouts with less calories today and my PF. Thanks SO much , Nora and Belinda for the advice on taking care of PF. I appreciate it! I've been icing it and rolling it on a tennis ball. Seems to be better today. But I'm going to defnitely hold off on high impact. I think Insanity Pure Cardio might have caused it, or might have been the straw that broke the camel's back.

Nora: Nice job with Les again!! Again, I appreciate the advice on PF. I think I might look into Birkenstocks. Someone else told me they used those as well. Where do you get them?

Belinda: Thanks for the warning! My HEAD wants to do HiiTs or Insanity again, but I need to back off on that, obviously. It's hard to give up what you love to do! Nice job on STS today!

Roxie: Oh wow. I guess you at least made some decisions and came up with a plan. How far away is it from where you are now? Will you quit your job soon or keep with it? Hope your back is better!

Debbie: Thanks, my neck seems better today. Just a little sore. But I thought of you when i had it. It's a bugger!!! Nice job on CC today! .... And puke status! Did Candace work with Sean? or alone?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.