Crazy, strong & loving it for November!!

Good evening,

Did my workout this afternoon, just didn't had time to post. Had to get ready for dog training and cooking dinner.

I did 30 min circuit workout with Cindy Whitmarch + 10 standing abs w/ Jessica Smith + 10 min bun/legs w/ Cindy Whitmarch.

Nora - awesome job on LIS TB Trisets + KCM 30MTF.

Good night ladies.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did CLX Push Circuit 1 and 1.41 miles on the TM.

Belinda-good job with your workout. What workout of Jessica Smiths has the standing abs? I am always looking for those kind of workouts when I am fighting dizziness and can't lay down.

Last edited:
Good Evening,

Tonite I did CLX Push Circuit 1 and 1.41 miles on the TM.

Belinda-good job with your workout. What workout of Jessica Smiths has the standing abs? I am always looking for those kind of workouts when I am fighting dizziness and can't lay down.

Roxie - good job this evening. On youtube;) and it's free.

You guys are so great! Always giving me kudos for my workouts even though right now you all know I don't feel like I'm kickin' it like I usually do. Thanks for being my cheering squad! Makes me feel good! I hate feeling like I can't workout or that I'm afraid to because I might injure myself. Its not a great feeling. :(

Today I did Karen Voight's Yoga Stength workout and loved it. I'm missing my yoga. It felt good to get all stretched out again. My neck is feeling better today.

Morning girls,

I will do D19.

Debbie - I feel your pain. I can't do any cardio right, everything is bordering my heel.I have a bone spur in my heel for the last 2 month. I think for beeing injured we are doing our best:D WTG, on your yoga today, girl!

Waving Hallo to everyone that follows. BBL!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is some kind of cardio don't know what yet.

Debbie-you are always there for us so we are just returning the favor. Only you know how hard you can push your body so just keep your wts really light and see what happens. Good job with your stretch today.

Belinda-it sucks to be injured hope you can find something to do that doesn't aggravate your foot.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

To The Max= 54 Min
MV= 9.0
Calories burned= 664

Ab Hits- Workout #6= 8 Min
MV= 5.0
Calories burned= 55

Total Calories burned= 719:cool:

Belinda- Please rest and treat your injured foot nicely. If you're jonesing for workouts to do I'd suggest upperbody weights, pilates, and stretches. I hope that is a helpful suggestion.

Debbie- Well you know we got your back, right?;) You just listen to your body and only lift whatever doesn't aggrivate your back or shoulder regions. Keep it light maybe try High Reps, since that is low weight high reps workout or go lower than they use. Just be safe and lift what is safe and feels right for you. Take care and glad you're enjoying yoga and stretching as well. I know that should be helpful to those sore muscles. :cool: Hugs!:)

Roxie- I know you will do great with whatever cardio you decide to do, just have fun with it. Keep up the great job with your workouts!;):)

Chris- I hope all is well with you and that you had a fantastic workout today. Take it easy my friend and rest well.

Hugs and blessings to everyone!:);)

Nora

Good Morning,

Even though I shouldn't have I bought Zumba Exhilerate at Bed Bath and Beyond and I had a 15% off coupon so I tried the instructional last night and I have decided until I learn the steps it will be and add on not my main workout. Tonite is CLX Push Circuit 2 if I am not to depressed when I get home.

Thanks everyone! {{{HUGS}}}

Today I did a Cardio Coach mix I made up and had an excellent workout. So glad I did it!

CARDIO STATS:
55 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
21 minutes in zone
29 minutes above zone
462 calories burned
2.75 miles traveled

I made an appoitment to see a Homeopathic doctor, my appointment is Friday at 10 a.m. I know you have all heard me complaining of headaches and they are just getting worse. I need to figure out what is going on and I'm so sick of my doctor giving me this drug and that drug (that I won't take) so I thought I might try a different avenue. I've heard great things about this doctor (even though she isn't a true doctor) and I'm looking forward to seeing her. It's $75/hour and then if I go back it's $35. I can handle that. My medical won't cover it but I'm ok with that as well.

Wish me luck. I just want to feel good again. And honesly, I know the foods I'm eating is a contributing factor to the way I'm feeling. I'm trying to fix that as I type this, but I need a good kick to make it happen faster.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and it was a new one for me but an older cathe workout and it was Fabulous!!!

Here's today's workout:

Maximum Intensity Strength= 74 Min
MV= 7.0
Calories burned= 707

Total calories burned= 707:cool

That's it for me today, but I will try to come back for personals later. If I don't make it back, "Happy Thanksgiving and Blessings to everyone!":):D

Hugs & Blessins to everyone!;):cool:

Nora

Hi Girls!

Sorry I missed a few days. I forget! :eek:

Nora: I read the first Twilight book and couldn't get into it. So I've not seen any of the movies either. I've seen people post on FB that they LIKED the last movie, but I think there may be a shitty ending. Excellent workout today!! Haven't done MIS in a very very long time! Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

Debbie: I think it's wise you see another doctor. I like the idea of natural , too. I think I'm going to have to go see a neurologist within the next year. My headaches are way too frequent too. I swear they are sinus related, but I do everything I can to prevent them. Humidifier, nasal spray, Zyrtec before bed. Still get em. Ugh. ..... I applaud you! You are doing what your body needs! That is more important than pushing harder and harder just to say you did or can.

Belinda: How do you heel a bone spur? Sounds very painful. I think the Turbo Fires (without the drills) are good low impact cardio. I did 45EZ today and there was very VERY little impact and you can modify the impact there is.

Roxie: WTG with the CLX this week! I don't think I'm a Zumba kind a gal, really. I just can't dance or shake anything! LOL!. But I know a lot of people who love it. Why are you depressed?

Yesterday I did Meso 3, Week 3 of Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps. Today I did Turbo Fire 45EZ plus Abs 10.

I'm working through Thanksgiving, so we're celebrating on Sunday with a big dinner for family here. HOpe you all enjoy your families and dinners!!!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did CLX Push Circuit 2 and 1.41 miles on the TM.

Chris-DH lost his job again and I have no idea what he is going to do, the company he worked for went bankrupt.

Nora-Happy Thanksgiving.

So this morning I did yoga and chose Yoga Relax by Cathe. Love this workout. I feel great right now. I really needed it, my body is still so tight, even after all this yoga I've been doing. I can now hold all the poses for the time the instructors do. When I first started it was all I could do to hold a pose for 10 seconds.

Chris & Nora - Wow, you guys didn't like Twilight? I loved the books and can't wait to see this last movie. I think my dh and I will go Saturday to see it. I guess you either love it or hate it.

Roxie - Your dh lost his job again? WTH? This company went bankrupt? Why would they hire new people if they were filing for bankruptcy? That is just wrong. I'm so sorry to hear this, I sure hope he can find something again soon.

Hi girls!;)

I did get a workout in today and will now check in with that.

Here's today's workout:

High Step Challenge= 68 Min
MV= 7.0
Calories burned= 650

Ab Hits- W/O #5 S+H Chest, Back & Abs= 9 Min
MV= 5.0
Calories burned= 61

Total calories burned= 711

That's it for today. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and may your day be filled with blessings and hugs!;)

Debbie- I'm afraid there is a misunderstanding. I Love Love Love, Twilight. I read all four books before they finished filming the first movie. I even own all the movies that have been put out on DVD. I did watch all four movies at the theatre when they came out, but I can't afford to go to the movies this time. I'm afraid I'll have to be hopeful I'll be able to buy the DVD of Breaking Dawn Part 2. I have heard nothing but praises for the last movie, so I'm looking forward to it. If your going to see the movie this weekend I say go and enjoy it. I'm sort of sad that its the last movie, because I loved every movie, every book and am an avid Twilight fan. Its been an amazing journey I say that having read all four books and seen 4 of the now 5 movies. Have a blast at the movie and enjoy. Take care of yourself big holiday hugs to you!:);)

Roxie- I'll keep you in my prayers and hope your DH finds work soon~:) Big Hugs! Please don't be depressed, ok. Just think about your GS and focus on the positive good things in your life.;)((Holiday Hugs)):);):cool::D

Chris- Holiday blessings and Happy Thanksgiving Hugs;) Take care and don't work too hard.;):D:cool:

Happy thanks giving everyone and blessings to you all~!:);)

Nora

Good Morning,

I did CLX Burn Intervals yesterday before we went to MILs for lunch. Today I am going to go spend the day with my mom and sister so I will workout when I get home.

Debbie-we knew when he took the job there was a chance that would happen. Wonder was trying to cut cost to keep things running but one of the unions didn't want to take a pay cut so they went on strike which managed to cost the company so much money that they just decided to liquidate and this union was told that would happen if they didn't agree.

Nora-thank you for your thoughts and I will try to keep my head up.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

LIS TotalBody Trisets Lower Body Split= 39 Min
MV= 7.50
Calories burned= 399

Turbo Fire - Fire 30 Class= 33 Min
MV= 8.50
Calories burned= 383

Total calories burned= 782:cool:

That's it for today's workouts and not sure if I'll workout tomorrow. I probably should for the extra calories burned for this week, given thanksgiving and all.

Hugs to everyone and bountiful blessings!;):cool:

Nora

Good evening,

Finally got a workout in:) I did High & Tight = 38 min. Tomrrow I need to get D20 in.

Roxie - so sorry about your DH! Hang in there, my friend!

I will be back in the morning. Good night.

Good Evening,

I spent the day with my mom and sister we went out to lunch and then my sister took me on a 5 mile walk around the town where she lives and it would have been nice but it was only 40 degrees today with wind so it was a cold walk.

Belinda-thank you I am trying to hang in there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.