Crazy, Strong and Loving it for June 2014!!

Today I did Xtrain Bi's & Tri's. Had a great workout except I felt a pinch in my upper back again. I'm going to have to be conscience of it today. I'll probably use the tennis ball later and try to work out the kink. This is what I did:

Round 1
Alternating Standing Curls- 15's - 12 reps
Standing Overhead Tricep Extension - 20# - 16 reps

Round 2
Incline Curls on Ball- 12's - 16 reps
Lying Tricep Extensions - 12's - 16 reps

Round 3
Seated Concentration Curls- 15# - 16 reps
One Arm Kickbacks w/Tubing - 5's no tubing - 16 reps

Round 4
"W" Curls w/tubing- 5's# - 16 reps
Seesaw Pushups - 12 reps

Round 5
Seated Hammer Curl on Ball- 15's - 16 reps
One-Arm Seated Overhead Extensions - 12# - (Only got to 15 reps)

Round 6
Preacher Curl on Ball- 15# - 16 reps
Side Leaning Overhead Extension - 8# - 16 reps

Round 7
SlowMo Eccentric Curls w/Tubing- 5's - 16 reps
Cross-Body Extensions - 12# - 16 reps

Round 8
Incline Reverse Curls- 12's - 16 reps
One Arm Plank Kickbacks - 5's no plank - 16 reps

Round 9
Hammer Curl Crazy 8's- 12's - 28 reps
Crazy Dips - Skipped

Went up in weights on a lot of the tricep work. Love this workout!

Good afternoon,

SBF TB Barre 6, 55 min is done! The upper body portion of the workouts was tough:D I thought my arms gonna fall off:eek: And I only used #3 weights:confused: Suzanne used $2:p

Tonight I will do P90X3 Pilates, didn't had time this morning.

Debbie - good idea, using a tennis ball later.

Roxie - wooohoo, on doing a 5K in September:)

Nora - great job yesterday.

Chris - great job on your workout.

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

Hi girls!;)

Sorry about no personals yesterday. I've been pretty worried about my dog Ares. He has a vet appointment today to see if they can't put him on antibiotics or something to help him get well and get back to his usual spunky self. So please send your well wishes or Prayers for him. Thank you in advance for Ares prayers and well wishes for my furry kid.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Burn Intervals= 46 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 440

Chalean Extreme- Ab Burner = 10 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 68

XTrain- Legs- D5- Premix# 8 Standing Legs+ Ball+ Chair= 39 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 349

Total calories burned= 857;)

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Xtrain Bi's & Tri's WTG excellent kick butt workout. I hope the tennis ball will help alleviate any soreness. Take care and have a blessed day!;)

Chris- you go girlfriend on BB you are doing awesome with that. Keep it up! Be well and take care!:):cool:

Roxie- I hope you are having a great day and feeling fierce and strong with your workouts. Have a kick butt workout later and wonderful day!;)

Belinda-Great job with the workouts you've been doing,WTG girlfriend. Not sure if you had plans to workout or rest today, either way have a great day and be well.;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):):cool:

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Muscle Up 2 Legs, Bi's and Tri's and I did my planks I need to work in a run.

Stats:
Sumo Squats-2 sets 8 reps 20lbs.
Bridges-2 sets 16 reps 20lbs.
Lunges-2 sets 8 reps 15lbs.
Stiff Leg Deadlifts-2 sets 8 reps 20lbs.
Curtsy Squats-2 sets 8 reps 15lbs.
Praying Frog Squats 2 sets 16 reps.
Flip Curls-2 sets 8 reps 12 reps.
Skull Crushers- 1 set 8 reps 12lbs 1 set 8 reps 10lbs.
Overhead Tricep Extension-2 sets 8 reps 12lbs.
Hammer Curls-2 sets 8 reps 12lbs.
Kickbacks-2 sets 8 reps 10lbs.

Debbie-good job.
Belinda-good job and still not sure about the Color Run.
Nora-sorry about your dog thinking good thoughts.

No workout for me today. I did not feel like getting up at all plus I had a sinus headache. It's finally subsiding a bit but it's still there.

Nora - I will certainly pray for your furry friend. It's so hard when they are sick, you can't do enough for them. I hope he's better soon.

Good morning,

P90X3 Decelerator is done. I am not sure, what else I will do today?

Debbie - good job this morning.

Roxie - great job w/KCM weight workouts.

Nora - I will pray for your furry friend. Hope he is ok. Keep us posted!

Chris - how many weeks do you have left with Beast?

Have a great Friday, everyone. BBL!

Hey all!

I'm super busy (or should be), my son's grad party is tomorrow. Lots of cleaning, cooking, shopping. Plus 2 of my boys have baseball playoff games tomorrow too! Yikes.

I have 2 more weeks left of BB. Today was Build Chest & Tri's. I wish I could have added on more, but I need to get things done... 50 minutes was all I can afford today.

Nice workouts, Girls! As always , you are motivating and impressive!

Nora, Good thoughts for you doggie! Hope he's ok!!!!!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will check in shortly. I wanted to thank all of you for the prayers and well wishes for my German Shepherd Ares. He's still sick and mopey, trouble breathing due to sinus infection, running a fever. Ares is definitely ill and we truly appreciate the prayers and well wishes, please keep them coming. We took Ares to the vet yesterday and was told he appeared to have a sinus infection, sneezing a lot, yellow green discharge colored mucus, and fever. SO Ares has started taking some antibiotics and will be on them 2 dosages a day for 7 days, I pray that takes care of it and he will be well. The vet did say he has seen cases where the dog doesn't respond to antibiotics because the dog inhaled a grass seed and that caused irritation to the sinuses, rather than a sinus infection. In that incident the dog need to be anesthetized to flush sinuses. In some cases its necessary to send them to the vet college because they need to use a special delicate tool to remove the grass seed from sinus. Ugh, I hope and pray the antibiotics will work and heal him up and back to his usual spunky self. So please continue to pray and send well wishes for my fur baby, thanks.;)

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Push Circuit #3 = 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

XTrain-D4- Super Cuts- Premix #1 Super Cuts + Core#1= 56 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 537

Total calories burned= 848;)

Chris- Wow, you got your hands full right now with 1 son's grad party to plan and prepare for and the other two boys have baseball playoff games. Gees, that's alot to deal with, good luck to you and I hope all goes well with everything. Good for you fitting in your BB Build Chest & Tri'sn 50 minutes is awesome, well done girlfriend. Take care and have a blessed day.;)

Belinda- Yay you got P90X3 Decelerator workout done for today, WTG!! Awesome now go have a fab blessed Friday!;)

Debbie- If you are not feeling well definitely sleep in and skip the workout, you need to get healthy to workout. It will be good to allow any sore muscles time to repair and heal as well. This all will make your next workout feel better and you can get more out of it. Thank you for the well wishes for Ares, yes I do worry over him he's my furry kid. He's been so sick I have had to hand feed him and bring water to him in a bowl encouraging to eat and drink, which he has thank goodness. I just so want him to heal and get back to being healthy again. So please do continue to send well wishes or prayers his way, we both thank you in advance. Ok well, he's says "Woof!"

Roxie- Nicely done yesterday with I did KCM's Muscle Up 2 Legs, Bi's and Tri's and planks. Keep up the excellent job on your workouts, you go girlfriend. Also, Ares and I both thank you for your well wishes, he's not out of the woods yet. I just hope his antibiotics will work and allow him to heal and get well. Have a fab Friday and don't forget to be awesome and blessed. ;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers,;)

Nora

Good afternoon,

I did P90X3 Decelerator. I know I did it that one a few day's ago, but it was on the schedule for today. I also did Cardio Tabata w/Stephanie V.= 40 min. It was like this 20 sec of high intensity followed by 10 sec rest and 1 min in-between exercises. I was a sweaty mess. My HR got up there too.

Nora - a sinus infection? Poor baby! Hope the meds will help.

Chris - I can't believe you almost done with Beast. Great job!

That's it for me today. Have a wonderful Friday, girls!

Good Afternoon,

I did CK25 WK1 D2 trying to get ready for 5K Color Run and then my planks here at work.

Nora-poor baby I hate sinus infections.

Chris-you are a busy lady.

Debbie-I hope you feel better soon.

Belinda-good Job with your workout.

Good morning,

P90X3 CVX is done.

Roxie - good luck, with the your race in September. You are doing great!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. BBL!

Hi girls;)

Not feeling well today, I will skip working out today. Need to rest up all this stress about my dog Ares getting to me. I had a bit of a scare this morning and I've been sick because of stress. The scare has passed for the moment but I still need to keep giving him the meds and keep a watchful eye on him. So, no workout today, sorry. Have a blessed weekend and please pray or have well wishes for Ares return to health. TIA!

Nora

Today I did Xtrain Chest, Back & Shoulders. Had a great workout. Went up in weight with some exercises. This is what I did:

Round 1
Tempo Pushups- 24 reps (Did some on my toes, some on my knees)
One Arm Rotational Row - 20# - 16 reps
Side Leaning Lateral Raise - 5# - 16 reps each side

Round 2
Dumbbell Press on Ball- 25's - 16 reps
"T" Band Pull - 16 reps slow, 10 fast
Shoulder Circle - 3's - 48 reps (These burn!)

Round 3
Reach Tap Pushups- 24 reps (I just did regular pushups on knees)
"T" Prone on the Ball - 8's - 12 reps
Alternating Dumbbell Overhead Press - 10's - 12 reps

Round 4
Chest Fly on Ball- 15's# - 16 reps
One Arm Row w/Tubing - 32 reps
Bent Over Rear Delt Drop Sets - 5's - 16, 12, 8 reps

Round 5
Lower Chest Incline Fly on Ball- 3's - 16 reps (Wish I could go higher on these, they strain my shoulder pretty bad even with 3's)
Dumbbell Pullover on Ball - 20# - 16 reps
Double Arm Upright Row - 10's - 16 reps

Round 6
Incline Dumbbell Press on Ball- 15# - 16 reps
Back Fly on Ball - 10's - 16 reps
Dumbbell "W" Press on Ball - 5's - 16 reps

Round 7
3-Way Chest Fly- 15's - 16 reps (Love these!)
One Arm Row - 25# - 16 reps
Incline Hammer Front Raise on Ball - 3's - 12+ reps

Round 8
Pushups- 12, 10, 8 reps
Superman "Y" on Ball - Skipped, these create knots in my upper back
Lateral Raise w/10-10 degree Tilt - 5's - 12, 10, 8 reps

Hope you all had a great weekend!!! It was beautiful here and I'm getting ready to ride my motorcycle to go cut my mom's grass! Finally, some warmth here!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. The update on Ares is he's still sick breathing a little better but not much of a appetite so I've been encouraging him to eat with hand feeding which he does eat that way. The same with drinking water.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Lean Circuit #1= 45 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 399

Les Mills Combat- Shock Plyo HiiT= 30 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 410

Chalean Extreme- Ab Burner= 10 Min
MV= 5.0
CB=68

Total calories burned= 877;)

Debbie- Great workout today with Xtrain Chest, Back & Shoulders, those were some awesome weights you lifted girlfriend. High fives on today's workout WTG! Go have an awesome day and enjoy that motorcycle ride today, have a blessed day.

Belinda- Well done, you go girlfriend with P90X3 Decelerator, that's gettin' it done. Awesome job girlfriend! Have a blessed day!;)

Chris- Hope everything with son's grad party went well. Plus I hope your other boys did well with their games they had. Keep up with the awesome workouts with BB. Take care and have a blessed day!;)

Roxie-I hope you are having a great day and beautiful weather where you are today. Have a great workout and fantastic blessed day.;)

Nora

Good morning.

Did P90X3 MMX while ago.

Nora - glad to hear Ares is doing better. Keep up the good work.

Roxie - what are your plans?

Debbie - hope all is well.

I will be back later.

Hi everyone! Today I did Cardio Leg Blast (I think that's the name of it) from Xtrain. My goal was to do half the workout and if my knee started hurting I'd stop. I bought this tape stuff that I wrapped my knee with and it helped somewhat. There are still exercises I just cannot do, like any type of side lunge. But... I did the entire workout and loved it! That was a lot of fun. I didn't get my HR up as much as I should have because I just can't go down all the way on lunges and stuff, but I got a good sweat going. Tomorrow is Hard Strikes with no conditioning drills, just the kickboxing stuff, so I can't wait to do that! That workout looks fun, too.

Nora - How is your buddy doing? What is wrong with him? Is he an older dog? I sure hope he gets better soon. I know what it feels like to have a sick pet and not know what's wrong. I am praying for him.

Waves to Roxie, Chris and Belinda! Hope you are all doing great today!

Good morning girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. Ares seems to be doing better, thank goodness lets hope he keeps on the mend. Thanks for the continuing prayers and well wishes for Ares, my fur baby.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat- Extreme Cardio Fighter= 53 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 543

Les Mills Combat- Warrior 2- Lower body Lean Out= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

Total Calories burned= 871;)

I hope all of your ladies; Chris, Debbie, Roxie, and Belinda all had or will have had great workouts for today. Have a great day and remember how awesome you are and have a blessed day!;):)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;)

Nora

Hi everyone! Today I did Cardio Leg Blast (I think that's the name of it) from Xtrain. My goal was to do half the workout and if my knee started hurting I'd stop. I bought this tape stuff that I wrapped my knee with and it helped somewhat. There are still exercises I just cannot do, like any type of side lunge. But... I did the entire workout and loved it! That was a lot of fun. I didn't get my HR up as much as I should have because I just can't go down all the way on lunges and stuff, but I got a good sweat going. Tomorrow is Hard Strikes with no conditioning drills, just the kickboxing stuff, so I can't wait to do that! That workout looks fun, too.

Nora - How is your buddy doing? What is wrong with him? Is he an older dog? I sure hope he gets better soon. I know what it feels like to have a sick pet and not know what's wrong. I am praying for him.

Waves to Roxie, Chris and Belinda! Hope you are all doing great today!

Hi Debbie, thanks for asking. Ares(pronounced Aries his is the greek spelling of the name we use) is 4 years old. He has been perfectly healthy up til now. He has a sinus infection. Its been difficult for him to breathe through his nose its been very congested and dogs seem to prefer to breathe through there nose more so than people. Ares has been panting alot and also has what I think resembles asthma attack sort of thing trying to blow his nose free of stuff. Its been scary, he's been running a temp and been a bit lethargic. I took him to the vet and he's taking antibiotics for 7 days until gone and as needed benedryl. Today, he's feeling better and doesn't seem to have a fever and is a bit playful. He even wants to eat on his own now without me hand feeding him. So, I'm thrilled about that since it kills me to
see my fur baby sick.

Oops! I didn't see your post that you worked out today until now. Great job on Cardio Leg Blast today that is a fun workout. Just skip or modify the moves so you don't feel any pain or discomfort in your knees no harm in customizing it to suit you. Remember you are your own personal trainer. Cathe is the Personal Trainer but she gives us permission to safely modify her core workouts to better meet our needs and abilities. She knows we can judge that better than she can, her workouts are awesome but consider them guides with room for you to tweak them in a safe way for your own needs. Always train for safety#1 and train smarter. Take care and be well;) Have a great Tuesday!;):)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

It's almost 100 degrees here humid and windy. I did KCM's Home Gym Intervals 1 and my planks had a good workout.

Nora-glad to hear the dog is getting better.

Debbie-CLB is a good workout good job and great wts. yesterday.

Belinda-good job with your workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.