Crazy, Strong and Loving it for June 2014!!

Debbie - I don't think so:eek: I am friends with Cedie on FB, she post pic of herself and family regularly. She looks amazing in the pictures. I met Cedie on Cathe's RT, she is tiny:p I know, a few years ago…people on this forum thought she looked bigger than the rest of the cast. That girl is tiny:eek: It's weird she looks a little bigger on camera than the rest?

Hi girls, Happy Monday!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Lean Circuit #1= 45 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 399

KCM-30MTF- Shape Up - Premix Cardio Only= 32 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 404

Chalean Extreme- Ab Burner= 10 Min
MV= 5.0
CB=68

Total calories burned= 871;)

Debbie- Great job on today's workout with Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders and a 3 mile walk in the park too! You amaze me girlfriend that rocks! Sorry, I guess I missed that Friday about your asking about Cedie. To be honest I did notice but figured maybe she's like the rest of us and weight may vary at times as mine does. I didn't think too much about it with Cedie just figured it was something like that. I don't recall anyone asking about that or anything when XTrain first came out either.

Belinda- Nice workouts you have planned for today with heavy lifting, and M2 D13 today & P90X3 MMX. Now that sounds like a winning workout to me, you go girlfriend have a great workout and enjoy your fitness level you've worked hard for. Take care have an awesome & blessed day!

Roxie- Glad you're enjoying KCM's Gym Intervals in Saturday's workout. I hope all is great with you and that you have a terrific workout later. Have a great day!;)

Chris- I hope all is going great with family, work, and with your workouts. So having finished BB what are your thoughts on it? Love to hear them. Great job and high fives on BB you rock girlfriend.;):)

I'm still being nurse maid to my dog as he still have intermittant asthma like spasms I have to snap him out of when they occur by massaging his throat area to get him to swallow then it stops. We still have DH's mole biopsy were waiting on results on that we won't hear about until Thursday. So please think good thoughts or prayers for that. Thanks in advance for the well wishes and prayers.

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did my planks today and some other ab work from Pinterest but thats about it, I worked all day.

Belinda-good job with your workouts.

Nora-awesome job on your workouts.

Hey girls,

P90X3 MMX and walking the dogs is done.

I will do the ive Beginner Series Art w/Terri Welsh at 12 pm.

Nora and Roxie - good job yesterday.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Good Morning,

I did KCM's Muscle Up/Lift to Be Fit 1 Back, Chest and Shoulders. My right shoulder starting hurting yesterday at work I don't know what I did.

Stats:
Rows-20's/8 reps/3 sets
Bench Press-15's/8 reps/3 sets
Lawnmowers-20's/8 reps/3 sets
Flys-15's/8reps/3 sets
Pullovers-15's/3 sets switching to 20's next time.
Pushups-on kness 8 reps/3 sets
Arnold Press-15's/8 reps/1 set 12's/8 reps/1 set
Crunches-32/ 2 sets
Lateral Raise-10's/8 reps/2 sets these really hurt
Boxer Toe Touches-32/2 sets
Bent Over Lateral Raise-10's/8 reps/2 sets and these hurt
Supermans-2 sets 8 reps.

Ooops on Cedie! Now I feel bad that I thought that. She just looks very heavy in these workouts. It must just be the camera's because I have heard from many sources that she is a tiny girl. Wish I could meet her in real life. Jae too.

Today was supposed to be Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast - Premix 1 with Core #2 added. I just didn't have it in me to do the entire Cardio Leg Blast workout so I did Premix #7 which had Rounds 7-12 plus the Core #2. It was 49 minutes so I got a great workout in. I like the last half of that workout, the cardio and strength exercises are fun. I didn't care of the Core workout, though, that one really bothered my neck and upper back so I had to stop early on most of the exercises.

Had a great workout, though. I was sweating like crazy. It's quite humid here today even though it's not really hot.

Hope you all have great workouts!

Ooops on Cedie! Now I feel bad that I thought that. She just looks very heavy in these workouts. It must just be the camera's because I have heard from many sources that she is a tiny girl. Wish I could meet her in real life. Jae too.

Today was supposed to be Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast - Premix 1 with Core #2 added. I just didn't have it in me to do the entire Cardio Leg Blast workout so I did Premix #7 which had Rounds 7-12 plus the Core #2. It was 49 minutes so I got a great workout in. I like the last half of that workout, the cardio and strength exercises are fun. I didn't care of the Core workout, though, that one really bothered my neck and upper back so I had to stop early on most of the exercises.

Had a great workout, though. I was sweating like crazy. It's quite humid here today even though it's not really hot.

Hope you all have great workouts!

Debbie, don't feel bad:D I have to admit I always though Cedie looked a little bigger than the rest until I saw her in person. She is very nice too. I am sure, she gets that a lot. I also look bigger in pictures:eek: LOL! Good job today. Most Cathe's core workout hurts my neck:eek: Good for you for listen to your body. Getting ready for the live class w'Terri. BBL!

Hey girls,

Live Beginner Series Art w/Terri Welsh is done:D Amazing class. Terri has 10 more slots left, if anyone want to take her live class sent her an email. Or I can give it to you.

Enjoy your day, ladies!

Hi girls;)

I just finished today's workout and will now quickly check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Lower Body Extreme = 40 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 382

KCM-30MTF- TLC- Coffey Fit Blend Premix= 47 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 481

Total calories burned= 863;)

Debbie- Don't feel bad that you had to change up the premix for Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast. I've done that lots of times some days I just don't have it in me so I compromise and do a shorter premix or something. I have decided to give myself permission to do that and that is ok. You are still getting a great workout in and its a premix that suits you better on that given day, so Bravo on today's workout that is awesome! Now, go and have a positively fab and blessed day. Focus on the positive what you did accomplish, remember to see the glass as half full and wow there was even a glass to put something in, how cool is that? You are awesome girlfriend. ;):)

Roxie- Bravo, on today's workout. Way to go with KCM's Muscle Up/Lift to Be Fit 1 Back, Chest and Shoulders great way to start your day. Sorry your shoulder is sore, take it easy maybe take an aleve and rest. Have a great day and nice workout today!;)

Belinda- I like your workout plan for today it rocks. Nicely done with P90X3 MMX and walking the dogs. I see you mentioned a workout with Terri Walsh today in a live class, have fun and tell us all about it later. Have a wonderful and blessed day.:)

Chris- I hope you are taking a rest week after finishing BB you definitely earned it. Have a great day and I hope everything goes your way, have a blessed day.:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did CK25 WK1 D1 and my planks when I got home from the lake today. My shoulder is still killing me a tight knot in my upper shoulder and neck.

Good morning,

P90X3 Decelerator and run/walk = 30 min is done.

Roxie - take care of that shoulder. Hope you feel better soon.

Nora - as always, good job on your workouts.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

What is up with all this rain lately? OMG, our bathroom flooded again last night. I'm so sick of it! Why can't we just have a normal summer here? Last year it was so hot all summer you couldn't do anything, this year it's raining and you can't do anything. :mad: You can't win.

Sorry, had to vent....

Today I did Burn Sets Bi's and Tri's and had an excellent workout!! Love love love this one!!! I went higher in weights in a couple exercises. I really felt it and will be sore tomorrow!

This is what I did:

BICEPS
Dumbbell Curls - 20's - 2 sets 10 reps; 1 set 11 reps
Simultaneous Rotational Curls - 15's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 10 reps
Concentration Curls - 20# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 10 reps
Hammer Curl Double Arm Crazy 8's - Started with 15's, dropped to 12's - 24 reps

TRICEPS
Tricep Pushups - 3 sets
Lying Tricep Extensions - 12's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
One Arm Kickbacks - 8's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Double Arm Overhead Extension w/Tubing - 10 reps - Didn't do the pulses, this one isn't comfortable for me to do, it hurts my upper back and I feel like I'm struggling too much to just get into position to do the exercise. Next time I might just do a dumbbell overhead extention instead.

Roxie - How is the shoulder today? I hope better. Be careful.

Nora - How is Ares doing? Is he good now?

Hi to Belinda and Chris!!! :)

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. Oh, and a Ares update-- he seems to be over the sinus infection, which is great I'm relieved about that. He does still have these spasms in his throat and when he does he panics and we have to massage his throat encourage him to swallow and then he goes back to normal. We discovered massaging his throat area seems to get him over the spasm, not sure why but it works so that's what we do. My guess is that its allergy related because he never did this before the sinus infection. We keep an eye on him and he seems to be normal and healthy other than those spasms. Thanks for asking about my fur baby. Next hurdle of medical things is waiting for tomorrow's lab results on my DH mole biopsy. Lets think good thoughts and prayers for everything to be normal.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Lean Circuit #2= 39 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 346

XTrain- D8- Hard Strikes= 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Total Calories burned= 891;)

Debbie- Let's hope the rain in your area stops. I hope you can get your bathroom dried out. Congrats on a great workout today with XTrain Burn Sets Bi's and Tri's and Yay:eek: you even went up on some of the weights, that's awesome! WTG you rocked today's workout girlfriend, now go have an amazing Wednesday and be blessed. ;)

Belinda- Nicely done today with P90X3 Decelerator and run/walk = 30 min, that is awesome, well done. Now, go have an awesome and blessed day!;):cool:

Roxie- Wow, you did CK25 WK1 D1 and my planks. Did you see Kelly's comment the other day when you said you think you hurt your shoulder. She said for your to lay off the overhead presses for two weeks. I'd even suggest only doing plank work every other day or three times a week to take pressure off shoulders so they can heal up. Just my two cents. Please take it easy with upper body weights especially right now. Take care! Nice workout last night just don't over do it on the shoulders right now, be careful.;):)

Chris- I hope you are enjoying the major accomplishment of finishing BB, Bravo girlfriend! If your are taking a well deserved rest week, good you deserve it. Have a fab blessed Wednesday and be well. ;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):cool:

Nora

Good Evening,

Dh and I went to the lake today and it was nice. I am not doing any workouts today I want my shoulder to calm down it hurt so much last night I couldn't sleep and I took 1 of DH's pain pills didn't help.

Debbie-the lake we go to is 1 foot over flood level because it won't quit raining we are expecting rain tonight and all day tomarrow.

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Good morning,

P90X3 Triometrics is done. Getting ready to do STS M2 D14 Legs and at 12 pm I will do my last class with Terri. I been taking live classes with Terri Walsh.

I will be back to catch up on personals.

Today I did Xtrain Legs and had an excellent workout. Of course Cathe's rotation calls for the entire leg workout which is 80 minutes but there is no way I am going to work my legs that long. I did the premix which does the Standing part and the Floor part and I had an excellent workout. I was able to do all of it with very little modification which made me very happy. My right knee was really bothering me this morning and I almost skipped the workout, but I did very well with it and that surprised me.

Tonight I'm going to walk with my sister-in-law. Hopefully we'll get 3 miles in.

This is what I did:

STANDING
Walking Lunges - 8#
Forward Leaning Lunges w/Cups - Didn't use the cups
Plie Wall Squats - 12's
Low Pulse Lunges - 8#
Side Lunge w/Disc
Warrior Lunge w/Disc

Single Leg Deadlift - 12's
Firewalkers - My favorite!

FLOOR
Clams - 16 reps each leg
Classing Inner Thigh Lift - 32 reps toes pointed/32 reps foot flexed
Straight Leg Lifts - 32 reps toes pointed/32 reps foot flexed
Elbow Bend Leg Lifts - 32 reps toes pointed/32 reps foot flexed
Weighted Pizza Press - 8 slow/8 cross over/16 presses (no weights)

The floor work is crazy but I was able to do the entire thing without stopping. I was really surprised at that, usually I get that burning going and I just can't keep going.

Love this workout!

Good Morning,

I went for a walk/run outside this morning before the next round of rain hits then I will do KCM's Muscle Up Legs, Bis and Tris.

Debbie-I don't think I have ever done all of that workout its just to long. Good job.

Hey girls,

STS M2 D14 is done too.

Debbie - good job with your leg workout this morning. Once I am done with STS, I need to pull out those workouts.

Roxie - nicely done this morning. How is your shoulder today?

Nora - did you buy Charlene's new workouts? Good job yesterday.

Off to get ready for my last live class with Terri. I will see you all in the morning.

Hi girls!;)

DH 's Doctors office just called with great news his biopsy was normal:D:):D Thank goodness! I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme- Get Lean Intervals = 42 Min
MV=7.50
CB= 430

Chalene Extreme- I've Got Abs= 17 Min
MV= 50.0
CB= 117

Cathe- Lean Legs & Abs- Time Saver #1 No Chair/Firewalkers= 37 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 311

Total calories burned= 858:D:cool:

Belinda- Awesome job working out today with STS M2 D14, you are so strong and kicking butt with your workouts, you go girlfriend! Bravo!!;):D Yes, I did get PiYo, I got the base kit and it arrived yesterday. I've been previewing them first to get a feel for them.

Roxie- Wow, I'm so proud of you doing a walk/run outside that is awesome, bravo!! I love that you plan to do KCM's Muscle Up Legs, Bis and Tri's. This sounds like a great well rounded workout to me, enjoy the workout it sounds fabulous. After all of that go and have a Terrific blessed Thursday!;):)

Debbie- No worries on not wanting to do the full 80 Min of XTrain Legs. Good for you doing a premix on that dvd that suited you for today's workout. Excellent workout and it really gets the legs good no matter the length you decide to do. I'm glad your knee didn't get irritated or painful from it, gotta love that! Have a fun walk later with sister-in-law later.;) High fives on today's workout girlfriend!;):cool:

Chris- Have wonderful restful & blessed Thursday enjoy your rest week!;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):D

Nora

Good Afternoon,

Waiting for a thunderstorm to hit ruining my vacation. KSM Muscle Up 2 done and I will try my planks later.

Stats:
Sumo Squats-2 sets/8 reps/20lbs.
Bridges-2 sets/8 reps/15lbs.
Lunges-2 sets/8 reps/15lbs.
Stiff-Leg Deadlifts-2 sets/8 reps/20lbs.
Curtsy Squats-2 sets/8 reps/15lbs.
Praying Frog Squats 2 sets 16 reps.
Arms:
Flip Curls-2 sets/8 reps/12lbs.
Cross Body Curls-2 sets/8 reps/12lbs.
Skull Crushers-2 sets/8 reps/10lbs.
Side Curls-2 sets/ 8 reps/ 10lbs.
Overhead Tricep Extension-2 sets/8 reps/12lbs.
Hammer Curls-2 sets/8 reps/12lbs.
Kickbacks-1 set/8 reps/12lbs, 1 set/8 reps/10lbs.

Nora-good news on Dh awesome workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.