CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today I did the HiiT Rep Run workout I got from Runner's World magazine. Had an excellent workout. This one is tough but I really like it. I get some good mileage with it.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.94 miles, burned 403 calories (TM said 533) and went 7909 steps. Avg. HR was 129 and Max was 186.

Roxie - Yep, that's me. Freezing one second, burning hot the next. It's ridiculous. Yesterday I had to open the windows of my car and it was 8 degrees out. I just could not cool down. Yes, I really liked Body Shop, those are two fun workouts. :)

Nora - Yep, know exactly what you mean. Nice workout!!

Belinda - Great job on your workout!

Good morning,

I just finished Jenny Ford (YT) Super Sweaty Step Aerobics At Home Workout with Four Combos (Intermediate). It was a sweat fest and lots of fun. I also did SBF D11 UB 5. Very tough workout.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 3- Boogie I.T.= 30 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 336

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core = 28 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 359

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Total calories burned = 1100

Debbie- Great workout today with HiiT Rep Run from Runner's World magazine, WTG high fives!!:cool::D Hang in there with the hot flashes , you are not alone, lots of members to that club. Have a blessed day!:);)

Hello's and waves to Roxie and Belinda- have great workouts today to feel fit and fabulous. Have a blessed day:):cool:

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening

KCM Build and Burn Lower Body Tabata this morning. Yesterday’s scan was negative for gallbladder but since I am still having pain they gave me some stomach medicine so no answers to my pain yet.

Debbie-good job today wish my knees liked to run

Nora-good job today

Belinda-good job always love a sweatfest

Today I did Kelly's Kettlebell Kickboxing from Build & Burn and had fun with it. I used my new 15# KB's and although it was a bit awkward at first, by the end I got it. The only thing that was weird was when I did the overhead press, the KB kept hitting my FB. I was afraid it was going to scratch it. I'll have to do it a different way next time if I can figure out how.

Workout was 28 minutes, burned 200 calories, did 1782 steps. Avg HR was 132 and Max was 184.

Then I walked on my treadmill for a few. Got some good steps in this morning. Walk was 25 minutes, went 1.26 miles, did 3074 steps and burned 144 calories. Avg. Hr was 103 and Max was 134.

Have great workouts today everyone and have a great weekend!

Good morning,

STS M3 D33 + SBF LB Barre (27 min) is done.

Debbie - good job this morning.

Roxie - glad to hear it's not your r gallbladder. I hope they find out soon what's causing you those pain.

Nora - have fun with your workout.

That's it for me today. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Good Morning,

I did KCM Build and Burn Trim and Tone Intervals followed by Cardio Core now I am caught up just need to work Upper Body.

Debbie-good job today

Belinda- they haven’t ruled out gallbladder yet I have an endoscope scheduled for Wednesday

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Min Quick Walks- Powered Up Walk= 10 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 105

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN= 41 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 521
Distance= 3.77 Miles

Fit Split Mixed Impact Cardio/Pull Day- Timesaver #5 Pull Day Two Sets= 28 Min
MV= 6.70
CB= 256

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Rnd 2= 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Total calories burned = 1356 :cool:

Roxie- Great news then on the Gallbladder scan, sorry you are still having pain. Nicely done yesterday with KCM Build and Burn Lower Body Tabata. Amazing workout today with KCM Build and Burn Trim and Tone Intervals followed by Cardio Core, you are awesome WTG!! Sending healing prayers on your pain, praying for relief. Have a blessed day:):D

Debbie- Awesome Friday workout today with Kelly's Kettlebell Kickboxing from Build & Burn and treadmill walk for 25 minutes 1.25 miles. Yay, you got to try out your new Kettlebells. Yes, they do have a different feel to them and handle differently than db's, they are fun though. I especially love KCM's Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickboxing that one has such a huge fun factor, love it! Have a blessed day, it's Friday!!:D;):cool:

Belinda- WTG on your workout today with STS M3 D33 + SBF LB Barre (27 min). You always do fun and amazing workouts, have a fun and fit blessed Friday!:);):D

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Last edited:
Hallo everyone,

I just finished a rebounder beginner workout. It was a lot of fun and I wasn't holding on to the handle. I was so confident on the rebounder, I tackled on Tracie Long Focus Series Power Up. It was a lot of fun without the high impact and it was easy on the rebounder to do.

I also did SBF Strong back.

Roxie - good luck next week with the doc. Hopefully they can figure something out. I know it's frustrating not knowing what's wrong/why are you in pain. I pre ordered the new KCM workout from Amazon. I have time until March to decide if I want them or not. The only complaints I am reading, the workouts are not 30 min long, lol. Other than that, looks like people like them.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi girls!:)

I finished today's workout very late, and checking now.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 3- Cardio HiiT= 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

Fit Split- Mixed Impact Cardio- Timesaver #1 Just Mixed Impact Cardio = 29 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 376

Turbo Fire- Stretch 10= 13 Min
MV= 2.50
CB= 44

Total calories burned= 791;):cool:

My right hamstring is very tight and sore, so trying to be careful and opt to modify when needed. This week 2 of the hamstring thing, I wish it would hurry up and heal.

Yes, I do like KCM's Build & Burn I Like all of the workouts in it. My fave is Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion, there is a huge fun factor with that one I am always looking forward to doing that one. All of her workouts in it are fun effective and efficient on time. Love them!!!

Have a blessed and safe and warm weekend!:);):D

Nora

Today I did Pyramid Upper Body but did the Pyramid Down only premix. Still had a great workout, this one is tough if you go heavy. And since I only did the down option I went a little heavier than normal on this one.

Chest Flies & Bench: 25's/20's/15's

Pullovers: 25#/20#/15#
Double Arm Rows: 20's/15's/12's

Rear Flies, Lateral Raise, Front Raise: 8's/5's/3's - should have went heavier here

Kickbacks: 8's/5's/3's - should have went heavier here
Overhead Extension: 20#/15#/12#

Hammer/Traditional Curls: 15's/12's/10's

Workout was 33 minutes, Avg HR was 125, Max 167 and burned 212 calories.

Then I did the Tabata Treadmill workout and walked after that until I reached 20 minutes. Went 1.25 miles, burned 155 calories, Avg HR was 127 Max was 183. Went 2729 steps.

Isn't that story about the 13 kids tortured and starved horrible? What goes wrong in a persons head (two people actually) that makes that ok? Why keep having kids if you are going to do that? OMG, those two should just die. The world would be way better off without them.

Don't have time for personals today as I am at work. Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN= 40 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 508
Distance= 3.67 Miles

Fit Split- Split Shred/Push Day- Timesaver # 5 Push Day Two Sets = 23 Min
MV= 6.70
CB= 210

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Total calories burned = 1214 :cool::D

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Pyramid Upper Body but did the Pyramid Down only premix. and Tabata treadmill workout of 1.25 miles. WTG!! That's some awesome stuff!! Now go have a blessed day!:):cool:

Belinda- High fives on your workout today with STS M3 W4 D34 + SBF LB, amazing workout WTG girlfriend!:):cool::D Have a wonderful blessed day.

Roxie- I hope you have a fun workout today and a happy blessed day!:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

DH is on vacation this week and it makes it hard for me to get up in the mornings so tonight I did KCM Build and Burn Cardio Core Circuit when I got home from work. It was snowing as I was driving home don’t know if I will be able to go in tomorrow.

Debbie-good job today

Nora-thank you for the well wishes

Belinda-good job with STS

Today I did one of the treadmill app workouts I custom made, it's taken from the Mountain Hike one, I just added to it. Had a great workout, really like this one.

Workout was 30 minutes, went 2.19 miles, burned 259 calories (TM said 297) and went 4452 steps. Avg HR 140, Max 192.

Then I stayed on my treadmill and walked a bit, just wanted tog et some good steps in this morning.

30 minutes, went 1.5 additional miles, burned 156 calories and went 3643 steps. Avg HR 87, Max 111.

So total steps were 8095. Happy with that!!!

Hope you all have great workouts!!!!!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 30- 1 Mile of Motivation= 15 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 158

Fit Split- Low Impact/Metabolic Conditioning- Premix Basic #2 = 48 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 557

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power=- 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

Total calories burned= 1128 :cool:

Roxie- Nice workout last night with KCM Build and Burn Cardio Core Circuit, that is so fun. Happy vacation to your DH, and hope it is restful. Oh no on snow, that's no fun to drive in, be safe. Hopefully you won't have to work today, fingers crossed. Have a blessed day and workout later.:);)

Debbie- Wow! Cool workout you custom made with the treadmill app from the Mountain Hike one, I just added to it
stayed on my treadmill and walked a bit, getting in some major steps for today 8090 to be exact! High fives that sounds like fun WTG :D:cool::)

Belinda- I know you haven't checked yet but I know you are going to do a great killer workout like always. Have a fun workouts and a blessed day!!:):cool::D

Hugs & blessings everyone:)

Nora

Good morning,

I did an oldie but goodie this morning. I did Keli Roberts (VHS) The Ultimate Step Workout. This one was one of my first step workouts back in the day's. I have to say" it's still a lot of fun without a lot of high impact". I am going through all my VHS's and see if I am still interested/or like the workouts. That should be fun. A blast from the past :) Yes, I am holding on to this one. I also did SBF UB Core 2 = 30 min. Her core workout is very tough.

I will be back later for personals.

I was pressed for time today because I had to be at work early so I did a fun fast workout - Cardio Pump Kickboxing. Loved it, very fun workout. This time I did it with my 1# gloves.

Workout was 30 minutes, burned 246 calories and went 3261 steps (not bad!). Avg HR 145, Max 183.

Can't do personals today since I am at work. I hope to be back later. Have great workouts everyone!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.