CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi everyone,

Today I did the 30 min beginner JumpSport dvd (cardio, strength training & core). It was pretty basic. I felt confident enough to tackle fit-split-mixed-impact-cardio-pull-day = 29 min on the JumpSport :) What a different it made on the JumpSport. Mine came with a handle and I am holding on to dear life :D I did had moments when I let go of the handle bar. I am afraid I bounce right out the door with that thing, lol. I also did JS D53 Cardio HiiT and SBF D4 Arm Target with No Planks = 13 min + Arms and Upper Body = 10 min.

Next week I will be done with Jessica Smith WS3 rotation. I will only do STS and SBF.

Good job, everyone!

Good Evening,

I did KCM Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion this morning. The weather here was horrible today driving to work sucked visibility was zero.

Debbie-good job today so glad you are enjoying your workouts.

Nora-good job today

Today I did Kelly's Home Gym Workout #1 and that was a really fun workout. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to do workout 2. This was a workout where you jog/run on a treadmill or any piece of cardio equipment for a minute and a half and then you do weights for 1 minute. My HR stayed up the whole time. Really fun. I stopped my TM during the weight sections, Kelly keeps hers going. I don't know why, but I don't like doing that. I also got an accurate mile reading doing it that way.

Workout was 38 minutes (only because I stayed on my TM a bit longer for the cool down), went 1.8 miles, burned 270 calories and went 4261 steps. So almost 2 miles, that is cool!!!

Have great workouts everyone and a great weekend!!

Good Morning,

I did KCM Build and Burn Upper Body Supersets after I went and got some lab work done.

Debbie-that is a good workout, I need to do it more often

Good morning,

I am done with STS D30 + JS WS3 D55 Cardio Interval Sculpt and SBF D5 Pretzel Target for Upper Glutes = 8 min + Foldover Intermediate Target = 14 min.

Debbie - good job this morning.

Roxie - good job getting your workout this morning. Good luck with your lab test.

Nora - great job yesterday.

That's it for me today. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Happy Friday girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Mixed Impact Cardio/Pull Day- Timesaver #3 Just Pull Day= 40 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 382

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS,Ch 2,SS, Ch 3, Cool Down + Coaches Notes= 35 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 430
Distance in Miles= 3.26 Miles

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Rnd 2= 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Total calories burned = 1299

Roxie- Great fun workout yesterday with KCM Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion from Build and Burn. I love that workout, WTG!!!:D I hope your feeling better, sending healing prayers. Have a blessed weekend:);)

Debbie- Glad you are enjoying your new KCM workouts:). High fives on your workout today with KCM Home Gym Intervals workout#1. Yes, that is a fun workout so glad you are having fun with it. :D;)Have a blessed weekend.:);)

Belinda- I hope you are having a awesome fab Friday workout and a blessed day.:):cool:

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Good morning girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 3- Barre Sculpt = 33 Min
MV= 7.75
CB= 349

Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver #1 Just kickboxing = 34 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 418

Total Calories Burned = 767;)

Have a blessed and wonderful day!:);)

Hugs and blessings,

Nora

Good morning,

JS WS3 D56 Deep Stretch + SBF D7 Stretch 6 is done. I also finished JS WS3 rotation.

That's it for me today. Have a great Sunday!

Good morning girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2= 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

Turbo Fire- HiiT 15= 17 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 232

Fit Split- Split Shred/Push Day- Timesaver # 5 Push Day Two Sets = 23 Min
MV= 6.70
CB= 210

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Total calories burned = 1398:cool:

Belinda- High fives on all your workouts you've done this weekend and today, awesome stuff:D:);) I hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!:):D:cool:

Hello's and waves to : Debbie and Roxie. I hope you have a blessed and fab day. Roxie I hope your are feeling better.

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

I did workout this morning, I have the day off and had stuff to get done this morning. So now I'm posting my workouts.

I did Kelly's Body Shop Workout #1 and had a great workout. This was a lot of fun, I am really liking her workouts and her style. She is an excellent trainer. I love her workout studio.

10 reps each exercise unless marked differently:

Staggered Stance Single Rows – 2X’s through - 12's
Reverse Lunge - 12's
Combo Rev Lunge w/Row - 12's
Bicep Curls – 2X’s through - 12's
Single Leg Deads – 2X’s through - 12's
Combo Deadlift/Curl - 12's
Squat Outs Right/Left - 20 reps, no weight
One- Arm Shoulder Press – 3X’s through - 8#
Triceps Kickbacks – 2X’s through - 8's
Tricep Runs - 5's
Hurdles – 20 reps

Pullovers/Flyes - 12's (this was a hard transition to make, surprised me)
Bicycle – 16 reps
Pullovers/Flyes - 12's
Bicycle – 16 reps
Pullovers/Flyes - 12's

Weighted Bridges - 12#
Repeat 2 more times
Weighted Bridges Pulses - 12#

Workout was 42 minutes (Kept getting interrupted), burned 225 calories. Avg. HR was 117 and Max was 148.

Then I wanted to do some cardio and wanted to try Kelly's Tabata Boxing from Meltdown. OMG, so fun! Time flew doing this one and I really liked the moves. Makes me want to buy a cheap bag and gloves. Wonder how much those go for?

Workout was 29 minutes, burned 247 calories, went 2973 Steps. Avg. HR was 153, Max was 211. I know 211 isn't right because I'd be dead, but my HR did get high during this. Fun kickboxing workout!! Loved it!! I like that her workouts aren't high impact. Makes them fun to do. I have a fear doing Cathe's cardio anymore because she does such high impact moves all the time.

Nice going with your workouts this weekend everyone! Have great workouts everyone!

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a great workout. My head has really been hurting lately, not sure what it is. Maybe weather related? My head feels like it is packed with snot although nothing comes out. It's really frustrating. Hope it goes away soon.

Workout was 49 minutes, ran 2.93 miles (best so far), burned 341 calories (TM said 385) and went 5836 steps. Avg HR was 143 and Max was 207.

I really don't get why my FB it clocking my HR so high. Ever since I got the Ionic these are the readings I've been getting. I thought after about two weeks it would drop down like everything else I ever wore did but it hasn't. Weird.

Nice job with your workouts, Belinda and Nora! Roxie, hope you are doing ok. Any news on your tests?

Good morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Low Impact Cardio/Metabolic Conditioning-Timesaver #1 Just Low Impact Cardio= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion = 26 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 302

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power=- 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

Total calories burned = 1028:);)

Debbie- Glad you enjoyed Meltdown and Body Shop. I think Kelly has awesome boxing workouts, I know I love them. Kelly's weight workouts are good too and always time friendly. Nice workout today with Cardio Coach Volume 3. You might try an antihistamine like Benedryl. I hope you feel better. Have a blessed day and WTG and high fives on your workout!:);):D

Roxie and Belinda- Have fun workouts and a blessed day!:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

I did Kelly's Body Shop Workout #2 and had a great workout. This was a lot of fun, just like Workout 1. I am really enjoying this change. I usually hate workouts like this, but these are so fun!!!

10 reps each exercise unless marked differently:

Lat Pull-Downs – 12's
Plies - 12's
Lat Pull-Downs – 12's
Plies - 12's
Combo Lat Pull-Downs/Plies - 12's
Cross Chop Bicep Curls – 2X’s through - 12's
Single Curtsies – 2X’s through - 12's
Combo Curtsy/Chop Curls - 12's
Lunge Backs - 20 reps, no weight
Lateral Raise – 3X’s through - 5# (these were tough)
Overhead Triceps Ext to Knees – 2X’s through - 5's
Overhead Triceps Ext Pulses - 5's
Step-Over Barrel - 20 reps
Staggered Push-ups – 3 sets/10 reps
Butt Blaster - 8's - 3 sets/10 reps and then some pulses

Workout was 33 minutes, burned 188 calories. Avg. HR was 117 and Max was 159.

I also walked on my treadmill for 1.25 miles. I love these 30 minute workouts, they give me time to get some steps in before work.

Workout was 25 minutes, went 3051 steps and burned 163 calories. Avg HR was 117 and Max was 129.

I AM SO SICK OF THESE HOT FLASHES!! THEY JUST WON'T STOP. OMG, I've tried everything. So sick of it!!!

Ok, I'm done now...

Good Morning,

No workouts this week just haven’t been in the mood it’s just to cold to get out of bed and I haven’t been sleeping very well. Blood work was normal I had a hida scan thi morning.

Debbie-I here you on the hot flashes one minute I an freezing the next I am sweating.

Good Morning,

I did KCM Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion

Debbie- body shop is one of her workouts I don’t like I am surprised you do

Good morning!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN= 41 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 521
Distance= 3.75 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Upper Body Supersets= 26 Min
MV=7.0
CB= 248

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat= 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Total calories burned= 1280:);)

Debbie- Nice workout today with KCM 's Body Shop workout #2 and walked 1.25 miles, bravo!! WTG!! So glad you're enjoying Kelly's Body Shop workouts and others too! I hear ya on the hot flashes I have those and night sweats too. It probably helps I workout and sweat a lot when I workout so that its not as bad as it could be. It usually bothers me at night when I am relaxing watching TV getting for bed. I'm freezing one minute burning up with sweat. When I wake up in the morning my sleep shirt is cold and wet. But I am reminded some women are drenched and sweaty almost all the time from nearly constant hot flashes. Thank goodness things aren 't that way for me. Great workout today.:D Have a blessed day!:D:);)

Roxie- Nicely done today with KCM Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion. Take it easy and feel better. Have a blessed day:);)

Belinda- High fives on your workout today with STS legs and SBF barre, that is a great workout WTG!!! Have a fun and blessed day!:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.