CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi ladies,

I got my workouts in early today. Going to a tea party later.

I did LS Walk to the HITS Party Songs + JS WS3 15 TB + Fit Split legs. I thought the FS legs was good, lots of pulses in that one. I am glad I canceled my preorder. If Jen is in future videos, my credit card is safe :D I hope she is better in the other videos...I think, they should put her in the back and put Nicole or Brenda in the front, JMO! I love Jessica Smith workouts but Beth does the same face expressions, WTH? At least she is in the back not in the front. It's very annoying in workout videos, IMO!

Roxie - hope you ok, girl

That's it for me today. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Good morning girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver #1 Just kickboxing = 34 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 418

PiYo-Sweat = 22 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 210

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 10 Minute Quick
Walk- 10 Min Butt & Thighs Walk= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Total calories burned= 748

Belinda- Great job on your workout today LS Walk to the HITS Party Songs + JS WS3 15 TB + Fit Split legs. I love the mix of different workouts, sounds like a winning and fun mix. Have a blessed day & keep warm!:);)

Debbie- Yes, I'm concerned for Roxie too, l'll keep her in my prayers. ;) Have a blessed and warm weekend.:);)

Roxie- Sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers.

Hugs & blessings everyone:)

Nora

Roxie - What's wrong with your gallbladder? I hope the test you took wasn't too bad. Update us when you can. Prayers to you.

Debbie-I won’t know anything until they read the ultrasound next week. I have been having a lot of pain in my upper chest after I eat and it’s getting worse they finally gave me some pain pills

Today I did Gym Style Chest & Triceps and did the Superset Premix. How fun!! I loved this workout. It was tough and I went really heavy. I've never done this premix before, glad I checked it out.

Superset #1
Dumbbell Press - 30's/12 reps
Dumbbell Flies - 25's/12 reps
Rested a bit and then repeated

Superset #2
Dumbbell Lying Extensions - 12's/8 reps (slow rep count, killer!)
Seated Overhead Extensions - 20#/12 reps
Rested a bit and then repeated

Superset #3
Drop Set Push-Ups - 8/6/4/2 reps
Dumbbell Flies - 25's/12 reps

Superset #4
Cross-Body Extensions - 10#/12 reps
One Arm Kickbacks - 10#/10 reps

Superset #5
Incline Dumbbell Press - 25's/12 reps
Incline Flies - 20's/12 reps

Superset #6
Triceps Dips - 24 reps (I crashed at 18)
Band Kickbacks

Workout was 36 minutes, Avg HR 116, Max was 139 and I burned 197 calories.

Then I got on my treadmill and did the Tabata workout for 11 minutes and then just walked until time was up.

Workout was 22 minutes, did 1.25 miles, burned 154 calories, went 2820 steps. Avg HR was 119 and max was 190.

I went grocery shopping at Aldis yesterday (love that store) and they had a 3-kettlebell set for $19.99. I could not pass that up. It had 5#, 10# and 15# kettlebells. How cool is that? They are nice, too. Can't wait to try them out! I can't wait to get my Kelly workouts either!!

Roxie - I sure hope all goes well, keeping you in my prayers. Keep us updated.

Nora - Great workouts this weekend!! You rocked it again!

Belinda - LOL about that workout!! I know, some of these instructors are so weird. Oh well, they can't be all like Cathe I guess!

We are having ice and snow come down so I'm off today. The roads are horrible and we are under a winter weather emergency in some areas. So sick of this weather...

Good Morning girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN= 41 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 521
Distance= 3.77 Miles

Fit Split- Shred Cardio/Push Day- Timesaver #2 Just Push Day = 32 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 306

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Total calories burned= 1323 Cool! :)

Debbie- High fives on your workout today with Gymstyles Chest & Triceps Superset premix and then treadmill Tabata for 11 minutes. Congrats on your new kettlebell fitness toys, great deal! You're all set for Kelly now, oh did you get her 30 Minutes to Fitness Slim Sculpting dvd? Its her Kettlebell dvd. Have a blessed day and think warm thoughts:D;)

Hello's and waves to Belinda and Roxie- I hope all is well with each of you and that you both have a fab workout. Have a blessed Monday!:):cool:

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Hi everyone,

This morning I did STS M3 W2 D28 and SBF Restore & Release D1 Seat Work Mat Target + LB Quick Target. I also Did JS WS3 W8 D50 LB. I am almost done with JS WS3.

Good job, everyone. BBL!

Good Evening,

I di KCM Build and Burn Trim & Tone Intervals and had a really tough time I used 3lb wts and had to rest I don’t know what happened to my stamina. My doctor called me last night my ultrasound didn’t show anything so she said I had mild pancreatitis and wants me to see a gastro doctor whichI have an appointment tomorrow.

Debbie-Slim Sculpt is a really good workout for kettlebells.

Nora-good job today

Today I did a cardio workout from my treadmill app and I created the workout. The workout is called Hiit Rep Run and I got it from the Runners World magazine and followed their layout. It was tough but fun although I had to take a break in the middle because I started getting dizzy and feeling weird. Not sure what that was all about. This is the layout of the workout:

5 minute warmup
10 minute jog 1% incline
1 minute sprint up a 3% incline - 2 minute walk on a 3% incline - repeated 8 times
10 minute jog 1% incline for 5 min., 0% for 5 min.
5 minute cool down

Was really fun, did all of that on a 3% incline and it was hard. I ran at a speed of 6 - 6.2. Fun stuff.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.77 miles, burned 420 calories (TM said 524) and went 7671 steps. Avg HR was 133 and Max was 189. My HR seems to be about right now with my FB. This one seems to read a bit more accurate than the Blaze. Hope it stays that way.

It got my new Kelly workouts!!! Yay!!

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good Morning girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Shred Cardio /Push Day- Timesaver #1 Just Shred Cardio= 29 Min
MV= 9.70
CB= 384

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn-Lower Body Tabata = 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power=- 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

Total calories burned= 1110 :cool:

Debbie- Wow, that HiiT Rep Run workout from Runners World sounds like a challenge, glad you had fun with it. Nice stats and distance you kicked butt, WTG and high fives!! Have a blessed day and keep warm.:):D

Roxie- Good news on the Ultrasound. Good luck with your doctor's appointment today. I'm still sending well wishes and prayers. Good job with your workout yesterday with KCM Build and Burn Trim & Tone Intervals. Have a blessed day:);)

Belinda- Great workout yesterday with STS M3 W2 D28 and SBF Restore & Release D1 Seat Work Mat Target + LB Quick Target, then did JS WS3 W8 D50 LB. Wow! you're must be just about done with Jessica Smith's Walk Strong 3. High fives that is awesome!:D Have a blessed day:);)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Today I did SBF TB circuit plus JS WS3 UB and 3 mile walk.

I will be back tomorrow. Waiting for my JumpSport, it's out for delivery :)

Today I did Gym Style Back, Shoulders & Biceps and did the Back & Biceps Premix. Had another great workout, I am still very sore from Chest and Tris the other day.

Reverse Grip Dumbbell Row - 25's/2 sets/8 reps
Reverse Grip Dumbbell Row - 20's/1 sets/12 reps

Barbell Curls - 35# - 2 sets/10 reps (slow rep count, killer!)

One Arm Rows - 25#/2 sets/12 reps

Dumbbell Partial Reps
- 12's/Crazy 8's 2x's

Concentration Curls - 12# - 10 reps w/4 bonus
Concentration Curls - 15# - 8 reps

T-Band Pulls - Many reps
Pullovers - 20#/30# - 2 sets/8 rpes

Curl Up, Reverse Downs
- 12's/10 reps
Hammer Curls - 12's/10 reps + bonus

Wrist Curls - 8's - 2 sets/16 reps

Superman's - skipped
Superman's w/Twist - skipped

Workout was 36 minutes, Avg HR 122, Max 190 ???, burned 213 calories. Did not feel like my HR got up that high but the Barbell Curls about killed me so maybe...

Also did 1 mile on my treadmill. 20 minutes, burned 131 calories, went 2456 steps. Avg HR was 122, Max was 131.

Sorry I have no time for personals. Hope you all have a great day!!

Good morning,

STS M3 W3 D35 + JS WS3 D52 Pilates + Yoga + SBF D3 of the Restore & Release Int-Adv Total Barre all done. I am almost done with JS WS3 rotation.

I will be back later.

Good morning girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, Cool Down= 40 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 508
Distance= 3.71 Miles I didn't feel like running, but dug really deep to do this.

Fit Split- Low Impact Cardio/Metabolic Conditioning- Timesaver #3 Just Metabolic Conditioning= 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat= 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Total calories burned = 1367:cool::D

Debbie- Great job with Gymstyles Back, Shoulders, and Biceps- Back & Bi's premix and walked 1 mile on treadmill. High fives WTG!! Wow, and you did all that even being sore from chest work the other day. Good for you:D Go have a blessed Wednesday.;)

Belinda- You go girl with those awesome workouts. Amazing workout today with STS M3 W3 D35 + JS WS3 D52 Pilates + Yoga + SBF D3 of the Restore & Release Int-Adv Total Barre, awesome stuff bravo!:):cool::D

Roxie- I hope all goes well with the doctor sending you positive thoughts & prayers.:) Have a blessed day:);)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Build and Burn Lower Body Tabata this afternoon waiting for the weather to get bad. No answers at the doctor doing a bunch of test and scopes he still thinks it is gallbladder related.

Debbie-good job today. I have had the same problem you were having when I do my workouts. Starting to get bored with my KCM rotation.

Nora-good job today

Belinda-I would love one of those I just don’t have the room

Today I did Cardio Coach 1 and had a great workout. I am really having some good workouts lately, I guess changing it up with new workouts is really helping, I am just having fun.

Workout was 36 minutes, went 2.57 miles, burned 311 calories (TM said 343) and went 5162 steps. Avg. HR was 146 and Max was 194.

I also did the Waistline workout from Home Gym by Kelly. 8 minutes but a good workout. The plank work was hard. Fun and different. Tomorrow I plan on doing one of the Home Gym workouts. Can't wait!!! I viewed them last night and they look really fun.

I am so sore from Gym Style this week!!!

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good morning, It's Pre-Friday:)

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Mixed Impact Cardio/ Pull Day- Timesaver #1 Just Mixed Impact Cardio = 29 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 376

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Trim & Tone= 25 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 290

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Total cakirues burned= 1071

Belinda.- Yay! On your new fitness toy arriving and having it all set up ready for action. Have fun with and have a blessed day & keep warm:);)

Roxie- Nicely done yesterday with KCM Build and Burn Lower Body Tabata, now go have a blessed and peaceful day:);)

Debbie- WTG<m with Cardio Coach Volume 1 and waistline work from KCM 30MTF Home Gym Intervals, that is killer ab work and its short and sweet. High fives on your workouts done today, have a blessed and fab Pre-Friday:):D;)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.