~~~ Coolers in August ~~~~

Morning Coolers,

Today was 10 Min. Solutions Knockout Body. Have to register oldest dd for school after work, DH has someone coming over to look at our noisy washing machine, and oldest DD has an appointment to get her Senior pictures done this afternoon. And apparently I have to get to the grocery store for food, because I was told that we don't have food in the house. I'm finding things to eat! :D

Kim, Your weekends are just as busy as mine! :eek: Wonder why they made the feet bigger, to bad on that because they really do have some cute shoes. Hope that the Sept rotation is a goodie!

Have a wonderful day!

Spent most of the evening sitting at my sister's having a drink while the kids swam. Not the most productive evening but fun. Of course, I left the kids there.
Tomorrow we're heading out on our last camping trip. It's a 2 hour drive and the days are getting shorter so will try and get going right after work so we don't set up in the dark. Haven't been to this campground in years, so looking forward to it.

Is this the last weekend at the faire Laurie?? Isn't it funny how the house can be full of food but there is nothing for them to eat:cool::cool:Sounds like you're already busy with school stuff!!

Morning Coolers,

Today was yoga day so I did PY4H Strong, Free & Happy. Felt good getting the calf muscles stretched out.

Kim, I think that we have all the prep done for the first day of school. Have a great time on your camping trip, and I can understand not wanting to set up in the dark. I think that we had done that once. :eek: We have this weekend, and three days of Labor Day weekend left. I'm ready for a break, it is suppose to be hot again this weekend. :p

Have a great day!

Morning Coolers,

Hope everyone is having a great time. Had to clean up some toilet paper in our front yard this morning, so my workout time was cut short. I was able to get in 10 Days to a Better Body Upper with Cindy Whitmarsh.

Have a great day and weekend!

What happened with the tp Laurie??

The pictures of filming look great! I'm excited about these new workouts.

We're got back from camping by mid afternoon. It was a nice quiet camping trip. We only went to the beach once, it was warm but not hot. Did some short hikes and explored some of the historical sites in the park but we mostly just had quiet family time around the campfire. Beautiful campground!

I just finished Step Blast and now ready to hit the shower after living outdoors for 3 days and a hour of cardio.

Morning Coolers,

No workout for me, just wasn't feeling the love. I'm suffering from allergies also, so that isn't helping with the motiviation. :D

Kim, I think the pictures of the filming look great also, can't wait to get them. I have been looking forward to a full body STS. Our trees got tp'd, it is something that kids to to other kids. It really is harmless, but messy. All of the tp that I couldn't reach, is now coming down because of the wind. My oldest DD is the one that is targeted, just wish she wasn't so popular. :confused: She said that it will probably happen again when homecoming week start, because they have Senior/Junior wars. She has been involved in her own pranks, apprently she helped saran wrap someones car. :rolleyes:

Have a wonderful day!

Afternoon Coolers

I'm on vacation and was soo busy trying to get ready for it both at home and work I ended up being MIA. We're at the cottage and the weather has been great so far. I'm at my parents visiting or else I wouldn't be able to pop and say hi. I quickly looked at the filming pics - they look great and I can hardly wait. I brought BBC and did a w/o on the porch yesterday afternoon. It's hot hot hot here so spending lots of time by the water.

I've got to go but it looks like there are some shenigans going on at your house Laurie:eek:

Well at least the tp is because she's popular and not getting picked on.:) Laurie, maybe you should take a guilt free week off of exercise! Give yourself till after Labour Day when faire will be over.
Have fun on your vacation Patricia! I heard on the news about the heat that you are getting out East.
Did Push and Pull, a short but intense workout!

Morning Ladies,

Still not feeling great, and it is really tough sleeping last night. Even with the a/c on it was humid in the house. I did manage to get in a workout this morning, but nothing to intense. ;) Prevention Kickstart Your Metabolism with Chris Freytag. Good workout for how I was feeling.

Patricia, Enjoy your vacation.

Kim, I know I should probably take some time off of exercise, but it seems to help my sinuses. My nose is running like crazy during the workout, and afterwards I start sneezing. I'm ready for some rain to knock some of the flying particals down. :D

Have a great day!

The exciting news of the day, is that our new house has bathtubs! I guess they have to go in before they finish the walls.

Sure, hope your feeling better soon Laurie! Will you feel better once it turns to autumn?

No workout yet for me, I might still do something or might wait till tomorrow and start the September rotation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.