Cool 40's, week of 11/6/11

I don't mind the questions and yes that is what its called and when he turned me on my left side I thought I would throw up. He wants to see me in two weeks to see if the rocks have passed through.

I don't mind the questions and yes that is what its called and when he turned me on my left side I thought I would throw up. He wants to see me in two weeks to see if the rocks have passed through.

What? You have rocks in your head? :p Sorry couldn't pass that one up!

I had a headache today and work was bad, so I decided to take the afternoon off sick. If only they saw me jumping around this morning with Imax2, they would have questioned my sick day more than they are probably questioning it, however, it's not like the pay me for it, so why do I feel I have to justify it?

Lisa-thats what the doctor said too everyone laughs when he tells them that and like you when I take a sick day they make me feel guilty even though I have to take earn time to covet my hours.

Yes, it's 4am and I've been awake since 1am. Either I'm going to get to sleep soon and sleep in so a rest day or I'm going to give up sleeping altogether and just go exercise....which will it be? which do I want? I hate when things bother me and keep me awake.

Today I tried the lower body JFO - joint friendly option premix on TBT. It was okay, I did not see how it was different than the other lower body premix. Maybe I need to give the other another try and pay more attention. ????

Roxie - I used that manuever. I did the exercises religiously and it worked for me. It took a few days, but it worked.

Lisa - I hate those nights when you cannot sleep and at some point you have to decide if you are going to lay there, exercise or what.

Hi to everyone.

Murphy

Hi all

Lisa - poor you. Hope you got some sleep in the end. I know just how you feel - all those things buzzing round your head and you just cannot switch off. Good news about Yoshi though.

Murphy - Thanks for all your detailed reports on the DVDs, at least I'll know what to expect when they finally arrive!! ;)

Roxie - that sounds horrible. Hope the exercises work and you finally shake this off.

Mary - I was being ironic when I said that about the film - hard to get it across in a post! DD is doing OK actually. No more problems this week and she seems to be mixing OK with others.

Did Strikezone today. Had a good fight! Really enjoyed the film last night (well, enjoy isn't quite the right word ...). It is absolutely brilliant and Tilda Swinton is amazing. Very atmospheric and chilling. Have any of you read the book?
I'm actually staying in tonight!! Got a quietish weekend (let's hope!). DD has a gymnastic competition on Sunday so that sucks up most of the weekend. Have a good one everyone.

Who guessed I'd get back to sleep so therefore skip the w/o? I do think I needed the sleep more.

Ronne, how easy is it to "hop a train from Ireland to Paris", or "hop a train from Ireland to Italy"? My DS wants to take his honeymoon to Ireland (SHE claims she's irish....I look more irish than she does, and I'm not irish). He has NO money so what do you think we are talking about this weekend? Yep, borrowing from us (since the inlaws have NO money). I need to get the emotion out and treat it like a transaction I think (I can't have the kid miss his honeymooon, but IRELAND? Heck I went to the mountains for mine...guess things were just too simple way back then). I'm going to ask for their monthly budget and proof as to meeting or missing it, the wedding budget (same as whether they are meeting or missing), then any outstanding loans I don't know about, payment schedule, etc. I know I'm rambling but I think you get my drift. There will be no EASY borrowing, make them work for it.

sorry to make it short, gotta run

Morning! Did AB this morning, Murphy inspired me! Lisa, I was up like that the other night, very frustrating. DH can sleep no matter what, his philosophy is "what can I do about it at 2 in the morning?". He's right, but my mind keeps going! Roxie, how are you feeling today? Has it eased off at all? Ronne, I knew you being being funny! It just made me do a huge double take! Good to hear about DD. Where has Jody been? Lisa, I have to agree with you, Ireland? That is one enormous trip, maybe they could plan on that for like a major anniversary or something? Well, off to Target! Have a good day! Mary

Good Morning,

Still dizzy and had a migraine from the time I went to bed until now so I could have got up and chatted with Lisa to uncomfortable to sleep. Hoping to do some kind of workout tonite we will see when I get home.

Murphy-he hasn't taught me the manuvers yet going to next time I come in he thought I had had enough yesterday.

Ronne-I remember when my girls did gymnastics those meets could eat a weekend in no time.

Lisa-I always say DH could sleep through a tornado and never now it until he woke up.

I did STS meso 2 legs wk2. Amazing I got it done since I got called out last night for work for something that wasn't even a problem! So I got 6 hrs of interrupted sleep which feels like 4 hrs of good sleep. Know what I mean? then to top it off, woke up with a headache (system moving through--snow stays in mountains though).

Mary, I think women have more of a problem sleeping at night when something is bothering us. After the last 2 nights I'm just wishing I can crash tonight.

Roxie, How's the migraine?

Today is a family lunch day, then DH, me and the 2 boys are going to go look at Audi's for DH. There is a special running through his work where we get a nice discount. Looking at a Q5 which is perfect for Colorado....that must be why there is a 3 to 4 month wait. I tell DH, we only buy cars ever 12-14 yrs, so wait and get what we want as long as we can lock in the discount price now since offer end end of the year. Hope I stay awake and headache free!

Hi girls! Did YM today, challenging! Lisa, hope you get some sleep tonite! Are you on call again? What about some Benadryl to help you relax? Have fun with family and getting a new car! As soon as I pay off DH's I get the next one! It has been 10 years! Roxie, how is the dizziness? Easing off yet? Murphy, what did you do? Ronne, enjoying your Sat? Hi Jody! Well, I better start my day! Have a good day! Mary

Hi all

Just a quick post to reply to Lisa re Ireland-Paris. As far as I know you could not get a train. You would either have to fly to London and get the train from there or get the ferry over and then make your way to London to pick up the train. (Or just fly Dublin-Paris). We have a tunnel linking us to France but I don't think Ireland does. Best website for rail travel in Europe is this one: The Man in Seat Sixty-One...
This is where I got all the info for DH's train trip to Germany and mine to Switzerland. It's brilliant.

Sounds like you're all getting the workouts in this weekend - well done!!

Good Afternoon,

Had some errands to run this morning because I am babysitting my 2 year old nephew this afternoon. Still not feeling 100% so I did Basic Step headache is a little better and the dizziness is easier to control and I can move some directions that I couldn't do.

Lisa-my car is 11 years old but DH just bought a truck so it will be at least 5 years before I can get one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.