Commit to get FIT & Lean for September 2014!

Kristin-I'm so glad you said that about RK being tough on the last part. I was so tired by that point and I was hoping it wasn't just me! LOL!

Amelia-I hope your brother is doing well.

Wendy

Hi,

This morning I took a hot yoga class.

I forgot to tell you, at the NJ Roadtrip a group of girls on Friday morning met at Kelly Coffey's studio and took a class with her.

I went to a local mechanic and he will put new bolts in the bumper for $150, TG the bumper wasn't damaged (a few scratches) just the bolts. I remember years ago when the bumpers were chrome/metal now they are plastic and probably cost so much more to replace:confused:

Everyone must be enjoying the beautiful weather!

Wendy - Your book launch sounds so interesting:)

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Hi Ladies!

Took another rest day last night. I was just so exhausted. :/ Today was Burnsets Shoulders, back and chest. I'm up to 15lb chest presses, and think I can go up to 20lbs next time. This is great for me, as I start with only 12lbs six weeks ago. :eek:

Wendy- Your tour sounds like fun! Great job keeping up with the workouts.

Deb- Oh no, sorry to hear about your bumper, but at least no major damage! :) Great work with the hot yoga.

Hi everyone!

Jessica

Hi,

A rest day for me. We are going to NYC to see a play & dinner, so excited:) DH not so much. I hope we don't hit traffic.

Jessica - Great job with the weight increases!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend:)

Hey guys. Friday was a rest day for me. I figure if I get up early Monday-Thursday to workout, I deserve a rest day on Friday, lol. I did walk Baxter yesterday though, so that counts as something, right?

Today I did 4DS High Intensity Step, double cardio premix (both step workouts combined). That is a fun little premix to do. Tomorrow I have MM on tap. DS has a double header starting at 4 tomorrow and I have a lot of work to do, so I am trying to get some done tonight and tomorrow during the day before game time.

Deb- that stinks about your bumper. Luckily it is relatively inexpensive to fix. I am so afraid to scratch my new explorer I park miles away from the store I am going to and at school too, lol. I hate parking it. I haven't got the hang of it yet. It is much bigger than my old Jeep Compass.

Jessica- good job with the increased weights. The heaviest I go with chest flies is 25#, and sometimes it causes a discomfort and I ease off that weight. I normally stick with 15#. The bench press I can go heavy without discomfort at all.

Wendy- What is your new book about? I checked back in the thread in case someone asked you this, but I couldn't find it. I love the title :)

Belinda- what are you up to this weekend?

Amelia- hope things are continuing to go well. Is your brother home yet?

Okay, I have work to do now. No more fooling around, lol.

Kristin

Hey girls,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. DH and I went to Hershey Park, PA:eek: They having an huge RV/Boat show. DH and I couldn't find/liked anything in our price range:confused: I liked everything $480.000 and up:eek: We came close, loved the living area:D but couldn't stand the restroom. The shower was tiny and the kitchen didn't had enough storage:confused: I guess, we gonna keep our RV until it doesn't drive anymore:) Yesterday I did SBF interval 5 = 25 min and Stopwatch Planks = 15 min. That one is a killer:eek: Today I did SBF Adv. UB + Core = 12 min + Vintage Sleek Sexy Shoulders = 10 min.

We just came home and I am tired. I will catch up on personals tomorrow. I promise. Have a great evening.

Good morning,

After my coffee I will do SBF Active Stretch 4 :) I am done with SBF 6 week Revolution Challenge. I will start a new one tomorrow. Not sure what yet?

Kirstin - good job on your weight workout and walking your dog. Rest is good, your body will thank you.

Jessica - good job on getting in your steps and Barre workouts. WTG, going up in weight.

Debbie - that's cool the girls met at KCF's studio and got to workout with her. Hope you had a fun day at NYC.

Wendy - congrats on Fashionista is launched and is getting good reviews :D

Cookie and Amelia - how are you doing?

MM all done. My arms feel like jello right now, lol.

Getting ready to go to DS's double header for fall baseball. His first game is at 4, second at 6. Luckily, I got most of my work done on my to do list, ;).

Belinda- I can imagine what the expensive RVs look like and go for. I would want to high end ones too, lol. My dad had a 26 foot boat when I was growing up. It had a kitchenette and a bathroom, dining area and beds in the front and back. We had such good times on it. He sold it years ago and now he is thinking of getting a new one. I know my kids would love that.

Waving hello to everyone else. Why does the weekend go so fast?

Kristin

'Evening!
Belinda, did you say $480,000?!! That's a lot of money! I'm sure they are very nice though. You have such energy. I'm far too lazy to have a yard sale; I just donate. Did Leah 's LB dvd today and am feeling it already in my glutes and abs.
Amelia, hope all is well.
Kristin, a double header. Does your ds have a hard time going to sleep after two games? Great job on your workouts and getting things off the to-do list.
Jessica, turbo barre is tough, but I really like it. Its so different from Cathe's other workouts. Sometimes I just can't sleep - like last Wednesday. Hope it doesn't happen soon again - feel like I've been paying for it for the past few days.
Wendy, that's terrific news on the book launch. You definitely needed to take Wednesday as a rest day.
Deb, at least it wasn't too bad for the bumper - but I'd be aggravated also. What play did you see?
I also took Friday as a rest day, like Kristin, and yesterday was lots of walking. Today was Leah Sarago's lb dvd, walk and clean max. Went to visit dd yesterday and that was great.
Cookie

Hi,

I just realized I forgot to workout today:eek: I'll try and do a double tomorrow.

I loved the play it was called "Once" it was a musical/love story and I love the songs. There was some sort of practice drill going on in NYC with police but it was scary to see them in the streets with assault gear:confused: We didn't hit any traffic it was amazing.

Last month DS had an allergic reaction to a bee sting. He was stung so many times growing up without problems. Last night on our way to NY we received a call from ds's gf they were headed to the ER because he was stung by a bee at the gym:confused: He had a severe allergic reaction and needed intravenous therapy. Now, he must always carry an epi-pen and would need to go straight to ER if he is ever stung. I had no idea how serious bee stings or allergic reactions are:confused:

Belinda - That sounds like some RV:eek: It must have been fun to see. Have you ever taken a trip with the kids? DH had a boat when the boys were young it was so much fun and lots of memories.

Kristin - I would be nervous to park an explorer too but I bet with time it will be a piece of cake. Today was a beautiful day for a double header. I'm really liking NJ housewives even with the new people.

Cookie - It must have been fun visiting DD. I have been doing cleanmax too, off tomorow so will continue!

Waves hi to everyone

Happy Monday! I just finished 4DS Kb, the cardio only premix. I am going to take Baxter for a long walk today too. It feels good to do cardio in the morning. I cannot believe I just said that, lol.

Cookie- we had dinner and then he went right to bed and passed out. Travel has a higher level of competition and he is not used to playing with "good" baseball players, plus some of them are older, so he struggled with his confidence yesterday. He was catcher and he didn't want to catch. He was afraid of messing up. He did fine though. I just told him he has to work on his mental attitude. If he thinks he will mess up, he will.

Deb- I'm like the real housewives, the new girls are annoying me though, lol. I think it is their voices, haha. I wonder what will go down on this trip though. Nothing good I am sure. Jacklyn is coming back? Manzo has her own show? I am not watching that.

Hoping everyone has a great start to the week!

Kristin

Good morning,

Not sure what workout is on my calendar for today?

Cookie - :eek::eek: yes, I said $480,000 :eek:But they are gorgeous!! Those are the luxury busses:D Granite countertops, tile floors, fire place…well most of the price range we looked at had them too;) One and a half bath with seating shower. Hospital beds, washer and dryer, dishwasher….you name it:eek::p:D The one DH and I came close had the hospital bed, 1.5 bath with seating shower, huge U form white leather couch + Euro recliner, granite counter tops, convection oven, stove, microwave, the all come with commercial household double door freezer/ refrigerator You name it:p I usually donate my stuff too. The kids wants to sell their stuff so they can make a little money;) May neighbor made $ 2000 a few month ago. The garage sale is a community yard sale. We only have 2 a year.

Kirstin - good job with 4DS KB premix and walking your dog this morning. Maybe the police in NYC getting ready for the holiday's? Better safe then sorry:D

Debbie - glad you had fun in NY and loved the play. It was fun seeing all those RV's:D Yes, we took the kids on trips. My son doesn't like it:( Aleisa loves it:eek: She always calls it her tour bus:)

I will be back to report my workout. Have a great Monday, everyone.

'Evening!
Belinda, that sure isn't like anything we went camping in when I was a kid! That's a second home! LOL at Alexia's tour bus.
Amelia, how's everything?
Kristin, aw, he shouldn't be so hard on himself, but it must be hard. What is his favorite position?
Jessica, when are you going on vacation?
Wendy, hope all is well.
Deb, seeing the police like that must be frightening. Once we were in Germany and they were practicing in full riot gear, and my heart was racing so fast, I thought it had to be visible. Hope your ds gets a few epipens to have around, if needed. Good thing he went to ER right away.
Did round out knockout this morning. Long day didn't get home til 8:30 and ate coffee cake while cooking - not good.
Cookie

Hi,

Today I did Flex Train, I was off and barely made it to 7,000 steps:confused: Tomorrow I have a lot of set-ups so hopefully will make up for it.

Belinda - I really like the idea of a fireplace on the RV. DD is right it is just like a tour bus! How long is your barre rotation?

Kristin - I always think the catcher is the hardest position, so DS should be proud of himself. I won't watch the Manzo show either. I heard Theresa may get house arrest . . . I hope so.

Cookie - The coffee cake sounds so good, especially after a long day;) I always get so hungry when I'm making dinner:confused: should have a light snack so I don't pick.

Waves hi to everyone

Hi Ladies!

Took another rest day yesterday. :eek: Today was Xtrain Legs. The last few moves always get me, ouch!

Deb- Your weekend with your husband sounded lovely :) Wow, that is scary stuff about your DS reaction to bee stings! Great job with flex train and the steps. Most days I barely make 3k. :eek: You are doing alright!

Cookie- Great workout today. My vacation is next month, week of the 20th. Can't wait! Mmm coffee cake does sound good. Last week I ate ice cream pie for dinner one night. Ugh. :eek:

Belinda- Rocking it as always! Do you take any rest days? You have so much energy!

Krisitn- Great workout today, still at 5 am? Wow!

Hi Wendy and Amelia.

Jessica

Hey girls,

I got about 10 minutes before I have to get ready for work:eek:

Yesterday was my first workout in over 2 weeks:eek: I've been in a slump and I have to figure out how to dip my way out of it.

I walked my lab for 30 minutes, she is such a good walking dog...so obedient :)
I also logged my calories for the entire day, another thing I've been in a slump with. I've got some serious weight to lose and I guess I just get discouraged with it all. :(

My brother came home last Friday and I went to see him Sunday afternoon, he looks great! He's now walking and eating pureed/liquid food. He still has his chemo to do but im glad he's doing so well. I couldn't believe it when I first saw him...the last time I saw him he couldn't walk, breath or talk. Its a pure miracle, God's work:)

Im sorry to post and run but just wanted to update ya'll. I'm off thursday, friday and saturday this week and can't wait to relax a little. I promise to go over the thread and catch up with everybody then.

Morning! Just finished All Out floor and step plus core 1 premix. Last night I took Baxter for his walk. It was getting dark before 7 :(. I hate early nights. While I was walking him a pit bull got loose from his owner's house. The pit ran right up to us. He seemed friendly. I mean, he wasn't growling or anything. Baxter stepped right up to him and started swatting at him. I was nervous. When the owner got her dog and we walked away, I told him he had a lot of nerve stepping up to that pit bull. What was he thinking, lol.

Belinda- now that's the kind of RV I'm talking about, lol. Who wouldn't want that?

Cookie- his favorite position is catcher. That is what took me back when I saw him unhappy playing his favorite position. Plus, he's good at it. Not sure why he struggled with his confidence that day. We had the coach talk to him at practice yesterday. He needs to be ready to be the catcher this weekend. They are playing a tournament. Our first one. . . should be interesting.

Deb- I hope se gets house arrest too. I don't even think she knew what she was doing. I don't think she is that smart. I think her husband told her what to do and she did it not giving I a second thought, because she was living in la-la-land. Anyway. . . I cannot stand Amber. I wonder what will happen if Jacklyn is really coming back for the rest of the season.

Jessica- 5 am. I am getting used to it. I do find I have more energy during the day when I work out right away.

Amelia- glad your brother is recovering. Don't be so hard on yourself. You did something yesterday. . . that is the first step :)

Okay, I have got to get going.

Kristin

Good morning,

I will do SBF Deep Core 2 = 20 min (core) + Active Stretch = 15 min.
I also walked my dogs in the evening and did PiYo Define LB = 22 min:)

Cookie - RV's are nothing like in the old day's:D I did take a video of the RV we almost bought, I will post it later. It's all about style and comfort now.

Debbie - I post the time of the barre workouts every day. They range from 20 to 55 min. When you on the road in an RV you do want all the comfort :eek: The fireplace is also a heater. Pretty cool, hah?

Kirstin - RV's these day's are amazing. You are right, who wouldn't want that? I think winter is around the corner:confused:

Jessica - with SBF workouts Sunday's is always a short stretch day! I feel worked out every day but not wiped out;) And I am down another pound and a half:eek:

Amelia - good for you getting your workout in. Don't bet yourself up! Glad your brother is doing better.

I will be back later. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.