!!!! cLEAN & tidy !!!!! finally FRIDAY !!!!!

Kate!
Safe driving!

I'm fading fast today, no enery either! You know how sometimes you just close down?

Anyway,maybe try to sneak out..
Steph

Thanks for the concern Steph. He is driving us very safely. In fact I trust his driving more than mine! He has this uncanny ability to get out of every near-accident ever. I think in his previous life he was a stunt car driver! Well, maybe this isn't making you feel like we're being safe!! The roads are clear and dry, the sun in shining.

AND online I found a maternity store that looks really cool in Traverse. Hopefully we'll be able to find it! It's called Preggers. Too cute! Hoping to get some maternity clothes for this summer that will be something different than the standard stores around home.

Hope you get to get home early!

Worjout is not looking likely for me - just might skip it. We'll see. By the time we get there maybe I'll be ready to "dance around my step!".

Kate is Kate still here...it's almost 3 o'clock. ;-)

Kate did you have "morning sickness" when you were preggo before. I know this is going to sound nasty but what help with my "morning sickness" is to vomit first thing in the morning and wait 2 hours before eating a bagel (w/o butter). One bite at a time.

I put the words morning sickness in quotation because with me it lasted all day long, when I did not eat.

Sorry Katie if this makes your more queasy.

You look good Steph that is why people are asking you if you lost weight.

Kate would you go already...look I would go in your place but my street is too icy. ;-) Enjoy girl and drive safe.

11 mile run Lori WOW are you training for a race. I wish that I could run but my bad knee won't allow it.

I'm back, and feeling better! Before I left home to go back to work, I packed some sliced turkey, pineapple, and Fiber One bar. I am glad I did because I finally did get hungry. Now I am starving for dinner, need to get my arse in the kitchen!

Steph, I will post the blackening season recipe -- it is sooooooo good!

I am craving a big chocolate dessert, but I will resist -- for today, anyway. I need to really really start to watch my food -- wedding day is coming QUICKLY!

Will power Katie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The GS leader meeting for tomorrow has been cancelled due to the weather. So now I'm thinking of what w/o I should do. I've order the CTX by using a check so I won't get that DVD for another 2 weeks. I was thinking of doing another week rotation of Gym Style and then using the first week of March as a recovery week. Then the following three weeks in March I can use the CTX.

Hi Everyone,

Today was a busy day and this is the first chance I had to check in. I am still not feeling great, so I stayed home and used the weather as an excuse even though it wasn't that bad. I am glad I don't have a lot planned this weekend.

Kate, the lodge looks beautiful. Enjoy your babymoon.
Katie, gald your day is getting better. Hope you had a clean dinner.
Robin, your workout plan sounds good. Let me know how you like CTX.
Steph, I guess your arnold sessions are really working. Congrats on all the compliments.
Lori, sounds like you had a great run yesterday. Sorry you have to work the weekend.
Shirl, great workout today. Good luck with your course.

no w/o today
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: kashi southwest chicken & veggies
s: hot chocolate
s: carrots
d: tbd

Have a good evening everyone!

Colleen

Hi ladies,

Shirl DD is feeling better. She had a snow day today and stayed home with her dad. She was so bored she cleaned her room.

Hey Robin I will help you pack up the snow. :7
How do you make taco chicken soup?

Kate enjoy your weekend!!:7

Colleen feel better soon.

Katie glad your feeling better enjoy your dinner.

Steph enjoy the compliments you deserve them.;-)

Lori great run. Hope your 3 work nights go by quickly.

w/o rest day-bad weather had to leave for work earlier.
menu:
b-protien shake
s-oatmeal
l- lc pizza and chex mix
s-luna bar
d- 2 slices of pizza

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.