####clean-it-up-hump-day####

MIL is scared to death J would need to nurse out of schedule. and they already have plans to go out to eat. and I want DDs to be able to have fun without Julia around too..

im sure this all sounds lame, but the stress it causes trying to work something out just isnt worth it. Some Saturday afternoon soon....I promise!

We'll still enjoy a quieter house with the big girls away and maybe just maybe J will be on a decent schedule where her and Mike and I can go out to eat.

Hi Everyone!

Is it Friday yet? I hate weeks that have a holiday even if the holiday is on a weekend. Since I work with a government client they have tons of vacation and so everyone is getting ready to take some time off and therefore we have to scramble because they wait until the last minute. It should get quieter as more people start their Easter breaks.

Katie, we don't have snow on the ground but I decided to snuggle in bed with Chris. I will run after work when it is warmer.
Kate, you need a night out. I would watch Julia for you if I was closer.
Anne, don't worry about missing personals - you will catch up.
Angie, your cruise sounds fabulous - good idea to upgrade.
Morris, good luck with showing today.
Robin, get a good workout in before Easter with your family. You will need the endorphins to get through.
Klaudia, thanks for the nice words earlier.

Ugh, this day is turning crazy too, but that's okay, right? The sun is shining and it's supposed to get to 54 today!

Klaudia, Diana Gabaldon is going to be at the Jackson District Library next month (http://www.myjdl.com/Wordwise). I know that's a long way from you, but I wanted to be sure you knew about it.

Angie, dinner sounds yummy! I'm very hungry so I refuse to tell you where I'm going for lunch.

Kate, tch, tch, tch. But, okay, do what you have to do. You know we're just trying to help, right?

Robin, sorry about the family drama. Just remember to take deep breaths.

Katie, is today better for you? I hope Collin's doctor appointment goes well.

Hi, Colleen! Did you have back-to-back meetings again today?

Morris, it sounds like you have a good plan for working/preschool, I'm glad to hear that. I hope the showing went well. We get the dog on Saturday, I can't wait! I'm going to pick up a 54" crate this afternoon. I had to call 4 stores to find one in stock. One place said, "That's an extra, extra large crate, I don't even know if they make them that big." Well, they do and it's perfect for my extra, extra large puppy!

I'm getting lots done today, which makes me feel good. I'm planning to do Supersets tonight. Last night I did 20 minutes HIIT on the spin bike and the abs and stretch from BodyMax 2. It feels good to be moving again. And Jim finally had time to try the bike last night. He liked it, so that's good. I need to find some DVDs.

On the Biggest Loser last night one of the Trainer Tips was about kettlebells. Jim said, "That's your next purchase, isn't it?" I said, yep! But not for a little while yet...

I hope everyone's having a good day! :D

anne

Anne! I am so going! She is my all time favorite author! Thanks for the link!

Great workouts! I want kettlebells too! Which reminds me-need to check on those classes:)

hey chatty easter chicks.

Busy morning for me. I woke up early and ran out the house trying to be the first customer so that my DS can get a hair cut....everyone else must have throught the same thing b/c we still waited a hour :mad: Men talk about stupid things in a barber shop.

Then I was off to do some grocery shopping and I'm still not done:mad:

I'm going to take a napmax and then catch up with you ladies.

So funny Anne...yaaaay with the bike and oh yes to k-bells. I can give you recommendations for great DVDs

bbl.

Last edited:
Drive-by here, shoveling my sandwich in and washing it down with some mid-day coffee. Why have I been so tired this week?? Probably STRESS!

Collin's Dr appt today is just a well-child visit, nothing is wrong, no worries!:) We are having some eczema issues, but that is minor... I can't wait to pick him up and snuggle him -- 1 hour and 20 minutes!!

Re: Kettlebells... I tried it and did not like it. Just not my cup of tea. But I have a 15# kb and one dvd that I would get rid of cheap if anyone wants it. Not sure what it would cost to ship... But there is no sense in it just sitting around collecting dust...

So remember my rant this morning about working outside the home.... I got to work this morning, and I have received a "Thank You" card from a former client -- a women who lost her driver's license many years ago due to a terrible drug addiction and many other criminal charges. I worked with her for almost 2 years to get her license back. It made my day!:D

boy, ya leave here for a few hrs and it is busy!:D:D

we went to whole foods for story hr and i resisted all the delicious cookies. playing outside, and both boys helped me to bis and tris from 4ds 2 times. that was tough but sooooo good.

kate, maybe you pick a night to go out when your sister's are in town. is mike anxious to go out? i know what you mean about it being more trouble than it is worth, but i also know it is important to just do stuff for each other. you know? i hope i am not sounding pushy.

anne, i am excited for you. how old is your pup? are you planning to do obedience stuff? great job with the spin bike. one day i'd like to do classes again. i haven't watched last night's biggest loser but i too want kbs.

robin, you'll have to give me a recommendation for starting with the kb's. how many do i need to get to start off with? i don't want to start too low or too easy and not be able to grow with them. sorry for your morning. that alone makes me want to nap!! do you have to cook a lot for your family this weekend?

klaudia, i am sorry for the financial struggles. we have been fortunate to have full ebnefits with the military, but that will cahnge soon. it is suck a big thing, you know? enjoy your weights today. your doms sound impressive. what are your goals?

colleen, so sorry thigns are busy, but glad you had snuggle time. enjoy your run tonight. i am hoping to go out tomorrow am but it will be windy and cold. i won't tell you how low;)

uh oh, gotta separate some kids!

day is good here...cant wait for m to get home!

i do appreciate everyones advice/concern abt our date nights!! i know how imprtant it is to have dh-wife time...strong marriage=strong family/parenting.
trying to be better abt dates/"thanking";)....just kinda hard right now

c, tx for the offer to babysit!:D
hope wk goes good today!

anne, great wo's!!!
just had a thought - do you want to borrow our crate??? not sure of the inches but its huge. we would want it back so if youre planning on crating long-term youd want your own but if you want one just for puppy stage its yours for the borrowin'!

katie, ive read some abt exczema being caused by gluten intolerance....a fam we know really struggled w/ it til they went gluten free...their dd was a mess!

robin, we need trims for us girls...loooong time!:eek:
hope you cancatch a nap!

klaudia, hello!

moris, wtg at wf!!! cookies are a toral weakness!!!
how do you get wts in w/ a baby up???!!!! you amazin', woman!

Thanks, Kate, but I think we're going to crate long-term, meaning at least a year. Certainly during the day when we're gone. I found one for a pretty good price at Soldan's. Plus, Jim is picky about stuff like that, he wants a new one for the dog. He thinks she should be the one to get it dirty, not use some other dog's cast offs. Not that yours is dirty, don't get me wrong! I just know how he is about that kind of stuff. The spin bike had to be new, too.

Morris, she's a year old, she was born in March 08. Her foster mom thinks she'll grow for another 8 months. She probably won't get much taller, but she'll fill out some. We're definitely going to do obedience training. I can't have a dog that big that's not well behaved. We have a trainer all lined up. Plus, she's just a good girl. When you tell her no (or ahahahah, Robin!), she listens.

Gotta run, I'll do more personals later. My phone line at home is out, so no Internet either (we have DSL). I don't know if I'll be able to get online tonight or not. Ciao, bellas!

anne

Anne, I more than understand - Mike is THE SAME way - hates 2nd hand stuff,,,,sigh. He actually hates when I loan out stuff too!:eek: But for youd Id make an exception!:D

Mikes meringues are in the oven...hope they turn out - I've never made them before.:confused:

Slaap lekker, Angie!

Thanks, Kate, I knew you'd get it.

Klaudia, I hope you can go to that author event. It sounds fun, but I haven't read that series yet. I have like 5 books to read right now. Yikes!

Katie, yay on the thank you card! That's what makes your job worthwhile, right? And, remember, you're giving Collin a good example by working in your field. You're also teaching him about work/life balance, which is a great thing for him to learn.

Hi to Colleen and Robin! I have to run. I was supposed to get my hair cut today, but my hairdresser had to re-schedule. I'm leaving work early anyway since it's already on my calendar. If I can't log in at home tonight, I'll see you all tomorrow!

anne

angie, sounds like a great end to great day!

anne, yay to leaving work early! ad its so sunny & pretty!

toast & raisins for pm snack...gooooood!:D

Just took some progress pics and I am NOT happy! My butt is a disaster! And I see absolutely no muscle definition in my legs at all. What am I doing wrong?! Sigh. This is so frustrating. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. At least my upper body looks decent.

Katie, perfect timing on the card! It must be so gratifying to know you've made a difference in someone's life. Good job!

Morris, well after looking at my pictures my goals are to find a new butt and some leg muscles! I also would like more shoulder development.

Kate, are they done yet?:)

Anne, I registered! I'm going to the Friday night reception-it's free and not so writer oriented. I can't wait-my neighbor is going to go with me. I got her hooked on the books, too!

On a side note, I got Nevena in a different preschool class-2 days/week at our local high school in a mulitage classroom for $30 less/month and my neighbor signed her daughter up for the same class:) Nevena just made an "M"!! She's so excited!

Still need to work out!

klaudia, id hardly call you a disaster! au contraire, ma souer! but whatever support you need - we're here for ya!:D
have fun fri night!
....cookies almost done. or is it candy??? i dont want to try them! dont want to find out i like them!:eek:
yay nevena! good for oyu on the pre-k! she;'ll do so well there!
no wo here yet either - see you at 8p????

I need to post the pictures-if I have enough guts! It's probably butt spread from sitting at the computer ALL day! I'm hoping to get downstairs as soon as I finish my coffee-but who knows. Right now I feel like why bother, ya know?

rofl re butt spread!!!!!
i hate that why bother feeling! i had it last night but i did my wo anyway....then i was glad i did. now GIT DOWNSTAIRS and work that lil' hiney!!!:D

Klaudia, I have seen you in clothes and you look fantastic! I know we all want to make progress, but please don't let it get you down. Think about what your incredibly strong body can do for you--keep up with three active girls, lug groceries all day long, clean the house without breaking a sweat, etc., etc., etc. I know, I'm lecturing and I'll stop now, but go easy on yourself, okay? But Kate's right, we're here to support you in whatever way you need!

Kate, did you try a meringue?

Internet is working at home again, so that's a relief. It turns out our phone was down, the phone company thinks a squirrel chewed through it. Maybe having Alexa will cut down on the squirrels in our back yard.

Hi to everyone else! Have a great evening. We're off to Petsmart to spend more $$$$. I got a 48" crate today, some toys and some treats. Plus food and water bowls. This is so exciting!

anne

I did it!! STS 20 is in the books! Thanks for the push, Kate! It was just what I needed:)

Anne, thank you! I know that I should appreciate what I've got, it's just sometimes the evil body image fairy visits and starts talking smack in my ear. Usually I ignore her, but today she brought visuals! Have fun at the pet store-I have a feeling Alexa is going to be one spoiled little girl;)

i did try a meringue.....what have i been midding???!!!! yum!!!

anne, alexa wil def keep crittrs at bay! tho i swear they tease mufasa stimes!:D

wtg klaudia!!! i was feelimg like i wanted to skip my cardio tonight....but i'll wo too!

new taco recipe was perrrrrfect! too much heat for dds but we loved it!

WILL cardio toniht- but what????

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.