CHALLENGERS - August 2012

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Sorry I've been MIA again. The road trip last weekend was a blast. Loved seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. And of course seeing Cathe and getting to workout with her live is always so much fun.

After coming home on Monday, I have been completely exhausted. At first I thought it was fatigue from the trip, but when it didn't go away after a day or two, I decided to get me an dr. appointment. It's next Friday. I managed to go out for a jog/walk yesterday and did an ab circuit on Friday. Today I just feel like napping all day long.

Hope you had a good week. Are you still working with the trainer?

Jean

Good Evening Jean,

I M on vacation in Colorado we went for mile and a have walk. I have two sessions left with trained when I get home.

Enjoy your trip. A hike sounds perfect.

This morning I did a circuit work out for bis, tris and shoulders. Still tired, but at least I got in my workout.

Jean

Hope you enjoyed your vacation. Wow 10 mile hike, that sounds brutal.

This morning I took the dog to our local park and we did 3 miles of the trail there. Temperatures were a little cooler so it felt nice to be outside.

Jean

Welcome back. This morning was a 2 mile jog/walk. I have a 5k in September that I need to try and get ready for so I will hopefully be adding in more running.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I had a PT session last night and then I did the elliptical. Tonite will be the TM. Good luck with your training.

Had a a very hectic. Managed to go for a jog/walk for 4 miles this morning. It was slow going but at I was able to complete the 4 miles as I intended.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I still worked with my trainer last week and then yesterday I did the wt. machines. Today DH and I are headed to the lake.

Today for me was STS disc 23 (legs). Blood work came back from my dr appointment as normal so I guess my tiredness and weight gain is just me and my aging. I guess I'll just keep trying to change things up and hopefully find something that works.

Jean

Good Evening JEan,

Last night was and hour long session with my PT and she kicked my butt. Tonite I went to the gym and did the elliptical for and hour. Glad to hear your blood work was ok. Keep up the good workouts and you will see results.

Today I planned on getting in a run before physical therapy, but I didn't sleep well so that didn't happen. Had some measurements taken and my range of motion in my neck is improving so that's a good thing.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I had another PT session last night and it was killer but my wt and bf% are both about where they were when I started working with her so I know I won't be signing on for more. I had talked myself out of going to the gym tonite but I am changing my mind I can't let one little set back stop me. Good job with your jog/walk. The not sleeping thing must be going around I haven't slept well in a while and like you I have been totally exhausted lately I have been falling asleep watching t.v.

Sorry to hear you're not sleeping either. It sucks. Today I only managed to get in a little over a mile walk/jog. Need to hit the weights some time this weekend. Hope you have a good one. We are going to see Journey this weekend. I heard it's a good concert.

Jean

Saturday I went for a 45 minutes walk and did some bicep, tricep work. Today I signed up for a month trial at this new concept gym(well at least new to me. Not sure how long it has been around). It's called Koko fit club. It uses electronic universal machines that are suppose to give you an individualized workout. We'll see.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

I had what I thought was my final PT session last night but it turns out I have one more left and she kicked my butt. I am anxious to see what I can do on my own now but if I need help all I have to do is ask her. I hope you enjoy that gym sounds interesting.

Tonight I did the cardio at the new club. They use audio programs to tell you what level to put it on and how fast to go. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes on the TM.

As for you not working out with the trainer, I'm sure you will do great. Sounds like she gave you some nice workouts to work with.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.