CCPP Saturday, April 26th

I'm in!

Hey, did you see the announcement on the CC homepage?

"Todd & Sean have begun working on Volume 8, the next installment of the Cardio Coach™ Workout Series and is due out in June '08."

Hi Michelle! I did see that on the CC homepage :D I had tried to post on the forums, but apparently they are down right now...

See ya' in the workout :D :D :D

Tammy, the forums have been down for a few days now. I wanted to log on to see how Tanya is doing. She's been having trouble with her ankle again. I wish I had her email address, darn it!

I hope Tanya is okay, I know she has been struggling for a while now. Hopefully the forums will be back up sooner rather than later.

can someone tell me more about this cardio coach? i keep hearing about it but dont know where to go to get more info (or downloads)...

thx!

CC

If it is yucky outside then I will do CCPP on the bike inside. If it's nice out, I am power walking outside and then no CCPP. We'll see!

I'm in, I'm in! I'll be on my treadmill!

I have to admit tho--this workout has a slight dreadfactor for me. I think I push waaaay too hard. The last thing the PP workout should have is a dreadfactor, right?

I'll do it tomorrow and try and take it down a notch.

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

i'm in. not sure how i'll be doing it (either elliptical or TM). i might try a run since i haven't had a good run in a while. then again, the last time i did it (last CCPP saturday), i did it walking on the TM and got a great w/o!

allison, i also felt i was pushing too hard on a lot of my workouts. wearing my HRM really helps!

Well, I'm done and it sure wasn't my best CCPP effort. I ended up sleeping late and was pushed for time, so I had to stop after the fourth challenge and missed the optional fifth challenge, which is my fave. Also, my head just wasn't in the game. I'm glad I did it though! And now I'm off and running for the rest of the day!

Oh geez, I overslept, too. I have to wait now and do it later this afternoon -- DH and I are on our way out the door to run a few errands.

Shelley -- I love the 5th challenge, too. I hate when I can't do it x(

Allison -- I hope you enjoy the workout today. I have no advice to offer because I'm usually so awful about doing my cardio, but this is one workout I truly love. I think Lorie gave you some great advice, though.

I'll report back once I've done the workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.