cathe- premixes

PLEASE keep the premixes. I would MUCH rather have the premixes than to have to program my workouts by chapter points. I am somewhat technologically challenged, so the thought of programming a workout does not appeal to me.

I really hope there will be premixes, Cathe's one are very well thought and they add a great value to the workouts.

Premixes are great. If not, the prices should remain at $20 per DVD. $27 (after sale price) for a workout with no options seems overpriced to me.

Crystal

I would vote for premixes on the new DVDs. Actually, the only set I've had any problem with was the newest set. I think it was in HSTA, when I was doing the cardio only premix, there was a short freeze. It surprised me, but then it kept going. I didn't have a problem with it, because I understand why it sometimes happen. I have been one to argue regarding the value of your DVDs. They are so much more valuable, flexible, useful when compared to anyone else's DVDs. Thank you for your hard work in the past, and I look forward to the results of that work in the future.

Just a quick note on the number of premixes. I was happy with what you had on the Intensity Series, and with what you had on the Body Blast Series. I would be happy with the amount of premixes in either of those sets (I realize though, that it's much easier for you to go with the number in IS, so if that's best, I'm happy!).

Thanks, again for all you do.

I agree with Crystal. If there are going to be no special options at this time, then the prices should be lowered as they are not competitive with the rest of the market. I don't see many people buying the gym-style set, after the pre-order, if the total price will be $80.97. A person would be better off buying or sticking with Slow & Heavy, which is a fantastic series, and all on one DVD. There are no special features that I remember, but it's much cheaper than the newer set and even some ab work is included.

I love the premixes! Your DVDs are the best, having premixes make them worth a higher price! Thank you for creating such great workouts! And THANK YOU for listening and caring about your customers!
Dlaudy!

I guess I am among the minority of one who LOVES the Workout Blender! Waaaah! I use it all the time due to coming back from an injury. I guess I haven't taken the time to figure out all the premixes that I can use. I do understand that if it takes the problem away, then it should go. But...should you be able to figure the problem out, PLEASE keep it!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I just wanted to weigh in on this discussion. I love the premixes! They have made my workout so much more fun! It's part of why I don't mind paying a little more for DVD's from SNM. I have to admit, I don't really use the workout blender very often. So, if you have to make a choice, please save the premixes!

I posted yesterday, but for some reason my post isn't here today. PLEASE do some premixes! I don't need 20, and I never use the workout blender, but I would really hate to lose the premixes altogether. As a busy mom, I use them quite often.

Thanks for listening!

I really enjoy the premixes! As a compromise might I suggest having 3-5 per DVD. I know that there were lots of premixes on the Body Blast series and that those take a long time to chapter and put together etc. Putting 3-5 really amazing premixes on each DVD would keep the time down on putting out the new product for you and would still give us Cathe fans some added bonuses that are right now unique to Cathe and SNM and provide such value to the DVD's.

Thanks so much for asking for input on this matter!

I would like to keep the same amount of premixes. I would also like to have premixes of two different workouts. I have always love those features on you disc. I would rather have premixes than workout blender.

Terri

RE: cathe- premixes--YES PLEASE

I just wanted to add my vote for premixes!!!

PLEASE! I love the premixes and have gotten very very good use out of them.

Melanie :)

Another vote for premixes. I love them as they make life easier for me since I do not have to sit down and program my DVD player EVERY time I want to do my workout (I usually use the same premix).

I do think the BB series premixes are 'overdone'... a slim down version (i.e. the Intensity series) is what I'm looking for. Commonly used premixes are great -- i.e. in circuit training: premix for cardio and strength separately, for full body strength: an upper and lower body split, etc. I usually use premixes to shorten my workout... either for time-crunched days, mixing the workout with others, etc. I hardly use the long premixes -- I think the user can program those if they choose so. The long premixes are not as popular as the short ones. A short premixes is VERY valuable esp you are putting the workouts on individual DVDs.

I do like the blender feature, but I don't think it's a necessary if you have plenting of chaptering. I wouldn't mind as much to see the workout blender go. But please keep the premixes -- even if it's at a minimal.

I'm sorry that the premixes are getting a bad rap. I know people like to complain more than praise. And usually the bad complains are the ones that are getting the most attention and more memorable. I would like to say that I don't have any problems with Cathe DVDs in my player. I love the premixes. I love the workout blender. I REALLY REALLY hope you'll keep the premixes... even if they are very minimum. Cathe workouts are a gem to begin with, but with these premixes they are truly remarkable.

Premixes are definitely the WAY TO GO!!! Just look at all of this positive feedback here on this site. We seem to be the real, true cathe lovers, and most of us all LOVE the premixes!

I'm a new Cathe fan (just this year:) in fact) and have gradually added to my collection. The new series sounds fantastic and I would probably just get the cardio, b/c that's what I love. Having said all that, I really hope that you keep some premixes. It's just a neat feature and really shows off why Cathe w/os are superior to so many out on the market right now. I can appreciate wanting to eliminate customer service problems, and echoing many posters here, can you keep a few of the premixes and dump the blender thing? I love the premixes for the time factor. I have all the BB cardio and also have Timesaver!! So the premixes are NOT a redundant feature IMHO.

Can't wait for IMAX 3 and the low-impact. Sound like good sweaty fun! :7

I too will ADD my vote for keeping the Premixes! I use them all the time. I have never had any problems with them. Even if it takes longer to do them~they're wonderful to have offered.
Thank you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.