Cathe, I can't help but ask...

candori

Cathlete
I'm sorry...I know you are frightfully busy, but I'm so excited for the new videos and I need a little something to keep me going. I come here every five minutes with the hope of a new post, picture or any scrap of information about the new vids. Don't get me wrong, you and SNM have been amazingly accommodating with keeping us up to date...but I want more, more, more!

1. Which of the new videos are you most excited for us to try? I mean, is there one that you are particularly proud of? I know you probably like parts of each one for different reasons, but is there one (or specific sections) that you think will blow us away first and foremost? I'm just so eager for all of them, I won't even know which one to go for first.

2. Could you briefly tell me if you think Pyramid Lower Body is as tough or tougher than Leaner Legs? Is it a completely different feel? Would these be a good compliment to each other in a weekly rotation?

3. Could you bug SNM to post just one new picture? One? I really need a fix.

4. How are Eric and Kyle? And Jon? I always imagine him off camera cheering you on and making everyone smile.

5. Are we going to see lots of low-ends in this series? They have done WONDERS for my rear view!

Honestly, I realize you are swamped...so even if you answer even one of these ?'s I'd be so thrilled. If not, I truly do understand. Thanks.

and Cathe....

...you can pretend all the other questions are from one of us for you to answer!! Tee-Hee! Too bad we are not excited for this series!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Angela! Okay, I'll try to answer these as best as I can.

Question one: Thats a tough question, hmmm, I would have to say IMAX 2 (especially intervals 5 through 10)for step intensity. It's funny how on Imax 2 you finish interval 4 thinking "yeah, this is tough but I thought it would be tougher and then....:). But I also love the variety of Boot Camp and how it gradually sneaks up and bites you.

Question 2: I answered this for you in another thread that I'm sure you missed because I took so long to answer so I will copy and paste that here....Hi Angela! Pyramid Lower Body will feel entirely different than Leaner Legs. There is more recovery time in PLB since you have to stop to change the weight increments after every set. And the fact that you have more recovery time plus you are continuously increasing your weight for the first three sets, I would say PLB is more of a strength workout where LL is more muscle endurance.

Question #3... I relayed your message to SNM department for this request. Let's hope ;-)!

Question #4...Eric and Kyle are sweethearts. Eric is talking up a storm now and flexing his muscles for his brother, who at this rate will be flexing them right back if he continues to stay in the 97th percentile for height and 95th for weight, HA! Jon was the BIGGEST "cheerleader" of all on the last filming. The cast just loved his humor. How is life with your special family?

Question #5...Muscle Endurance has a nice visit with low ends in the lunge section, but I think it is the revisiting of the leg presses in this workout that will encourage additional wonders for your rear view :)

Oh thank you, thank you

...for your response. It's just the fix I needed to keep me sane during this agonizing wait for the new tapes. I was on the phone with my husband when I checked this sight and when I saw that you responded I probably acted a little TOO gleeful. Now he's sure I'm crazy!

I appreciate you taking the time to answer all those questions and loved hearing about your boys.

Thanks again and best wishes for a fabulous holiday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.