cathe.com or fitnessfreak.com???

Debbie is wonderful and a great friend of mine! She enjoys helping others and gives of her time freely to do it because that is the kind of person she is. She is admired and highly respected, and I think she should be put on Cathe's payroll.

I love to read posts by Debbie. If you notice her recent posts, almost all of them have been to answer questions specifically asked of her. I am semi-new to posting and read old threads to get to know everyone. FF really seems to know what she is talking about and almost all threads seemed to be labeled so you know it is to or from FitnessFreak. I hope there are record number of replies to this thread, because I am sure they would all praise Debbie.
Joan

Just wanted to chime in to say that I also love Debbie's posts and the wonderful info she has to share! Debbie, I hope you really do know how much you're appreciated around here! :)

I don't really know Debbie, although I'm doing her Dec rotation checkin, but no one deserves to be attacked like she was. I hope to get to know Debbie as she seems like a genuinely nice person.

I have not been on this board for long, but in a short amount of time I learned a lot from Debbie (and Kathryn, and others too.) So a big thanks to all--but especially Debbie--who contribute their time, energy and knowledge.

My two cents: I haven't ever used one of Debbie's rotations, but boy if they don't look do-able. :D I'm looking forward to doing one sometime and getting great results. I love how everyone else raves about her rotations. It's an honor to have her here among us. I'm by no means an expert myself, and I look to people like Debbie (and others on this forum) for their great advice and support.

I haven't been on the boards lately and when I come back - I find this unusual post.

Cathe doesn't even post on the rotation forum except for her monthly rotation and that is where all of Debbie's info/posts/questions/answers are. So there is no "sifting" through to get to Cathe's info.

JMHO, I think the OP meant to stir things up at the expense of someone we all like, know and respect.

Shame on you Beth.

JMHO, I think the OP meant to stir things up at the expense of someone we all like, know and respect.

Shame on you Beth.[/quote]

That, or the OP is clearly new and doesn't know the jive around here. Maybe she truely thought that we would agree with her?
Either way I don't think she knew how well-respected Debbie is aorund here and probably didn't mean to be too mean-spirited with it. Hmm, I could be wrong on that..
..but I think she probably gets it now so.. err.. can we kiss, makeup and move on? :)

70+ answers to the initial question and no response from the OP...fascinating...:rolleyes:

I also think it's pretty nice of Debbie to help out so many other Cathe-ites with rotations.

Maybe the OP choked on the Haterade she was drinking.

Debbie you rock and keep up the good work.

I just don't get why someone would single someone out and attack them,especially when all she was doing was helping. She wasn't out there posting negative comments.(Does that sound familiar to someone??????) I am really happy everyone jumped in and put her in her place. Debbie you are a good person and I hope you forget about this extremely rude statement. Looks like everyone just loves ya!!!!!!

Patti,

I started her rotation today! I motived for the endo...I think...adding more cardio...and did all of 4DS HIS. What a GREAT workout. I love that Debbie took the time to do this. She was the answer to my prayers, cuz I just really didn't have the time to do a rotation for myself this month...ok...most months...but I really get great results out of her rotations. I just finished Get ready for summer 08...what a butt kickin'...Loved it.

Why is my Name is this Post???

You know you have no respect for Debbie so you probably should have reworded your post. And to answer your question - no. Never! I have all the respect in the world for Debbie and her knowledge of fitness. Just look at her physique! She's amazing!!! Now Patti why don't you just leave. You're getting really boring.

2nd Time I see my Name Have no clue whats going on here Have not been on in Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is my Name is this Post???

Um, this I believe is referring to another poster on the first page (username Orphylea). Celestialtimes was just responding to Orphylea's post and calling her by her first name. So, not actually you, though sharing your first name, I suppose.

I love Debbie's advice! I think it is incredibly generous of her to spend so much of her time helping us out. Can you imagine how much time she spends reading posts and responding? Seriously- this is where so many of us come for our fitness advice and this is the ONLY place we have to go for it! To have someone so knowledgeable offer up her help to us like she does- well that is priceless!

Thank you so much, Debbie!

When I first saw this post I was excited because I thought that fitnessfreak had a website and I wanted to visit her website. I do not post very often either but I enjoy reading Debbie's posts as well.

When I first saw this post I was excited because I thought that fitnessfreak had a website and I wanted to visit her website. I do not post very often either but I enjoy reading Debbie's posts as well.

Wouldn't it be great if Debbie had her own forum? I would visit it. :D:D:D
Or a blog!!
Debbie, do you have a blog?

Oh my, I thought this thread had DIED already.

Debbie you're so well appreciated. What you do here for us is truly a BLESSING. Esp. for those who can't create a rotation of their own, don't know where to begin in working out, those who has reached a plateau and don't know what to do next.......I can go on, but won't.

Thank you so much Debbie.

Haydee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.