cathe.com or fitnessfreak.com???

With all due respect, is anyone else getting a little tired of having to sift through posts for/from fitnessfreak to get to Cathe's information?

You know you have no respect for Debbie so you probably should have reworded your post. And to answer your question - no. Never! I have all the respect in the world for Debbie and her knowledge of fitness. Just look at her physique! She's amazing!!! Now Patti why don't you just leave. You're getting really boring.

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean exactly

So if you take a quick peek at the rotations forums...you should see, as I just did...that most of the posts are asking for her help! I really hope you were joking with your post, because I'm quite positive that you can just open the threads you want to open, just like the rest of us! And I'm sure you also will see that the majority (probably 99.9%) here are extremely grateful for fitnessfreak's advice/help/encouragement.

I know that's the kind of stuff I come here for.

Brandi

This is a very sad thread. Really. Debbie is a very giving person and does not deserve this public attack. She gives help freely and expects nothing in return.
Not only is she a sweet, giving person, she was once a typical out of shape house wife who is now buff. Many women find hope in that.

I hope if Debbie reads this, she knows this is the opinion of one person. I wish this thread could be completely deleted. It's really very mean.

This is a very sad thread. Really. Debbie is a very giving person and does not deserve this public attack. She gives help freely and expects nothing in return.
Not only is she a sweet, giving person, she was once a typical out of shape house wife who is now buff. Many women find hope in that.

I hope if Debbie reads this, she knows this is the opinion of one person. I wish this thread could be completely deleted. It's really very mean.

I was thinking the exact same thing! This thread should be deleted!

Last edited:
SERIOUSLY??? Are you mental??? Maybe Debbie - Fitness Freak - should start her own site, but only b/c she is so good at what she does, not b/c she is not wanted here! I would hope that if she ever did her own site that we would not lose her here. She is 100% giving, free with her time and knowledge, and has the bod to prove it. Why do you think there are so many posts for her??...it is because people here have nothing but respect for her.

"With all due respect" is code for "I'm about to slam you." :rolleyes:

You know what? I don't read most of Debbie's posts b/c I don't do rotations at home, nor do I do a check in. But I've found her very sweet & funny in OD, & I sure do hope this nastiness doesn't stop her from posting. I think she's a generous person who knows an awful lot about fitness, & it's incredibly rude (perhaps coming from jealousy?) to bash her for it. And it's a conscious effort to hurt someone--what's up with that? :mad:

Debbie, part of me hopes you're not reading this but part of me hopes you are--you should know we all love you! :)

I just have to reply to this as well.... I LOVE Debbie and her posts and am always completely amazed how freely she gives her time and advice. Just the time it takes her to put her very well thought out rotations just amazes me every time!! I have done her rotations several times and have many of them printed out!!!!

Like Laura mentioned - I hope she doesnt read this -but again hope she does - I would hate for her to not be on here - I think it is people like her and Kathryn and all the others that make this forum what it is and why I keep coming back every single day!!

Another person jumping in to say thank you to Debbie! She's put together some amazing rotations and I sure hope she knows how much it's appreciated (and keeps doing it!) ;)

Kathy G

Sorry! Can't agree with you on that. I love Debbie's rotations and the fact that she is so willing to help people. Keep it up Debbie!!

Jacque

With all due respect, is anyone else getting a little tired of having to sift through posts for/from fitnessfreak to get to Cathe's information?

Debbie's terrific and a wealth of information. However, when people post only nine times and their ninth post is nothing but an unprovoked, flat-out mean-spirited, attack on someone else who posts here... I get "a little tired" of that.

HI,
Another lurker here who loves fitnessfreaks rotations and helpful advice. I come here to learn what I can on the road to health. I also love cathe's rotations....variety is key for me.

Angie

Well, I just got done reading this thread. It really did hurt my feelings to read the very first post but it brought tears to my eyes to see how you all have defended me. I am honored. You are all such great people here and your response on this thread makes me proud to post and help whenever I can. I love fitness and I love to share my knowledge. And believe me when I say, I do not mean to step on any toes here - especially Cathe's. I am just trying to help with the knowledge I have learned. And I learned a lot of it on here.

Someone asked about my own website and I did start one but just have not had the time to put anything good in it. So I canned the idea for a while. It's all I can do to keep up with the posts on here and quite frankly, I'd rather stay on here then make up my own website.

Suz - That original poster wasn't Patty. Just letting you know. But thanks for coming to my defense, my friend!

Thanks again, everyone!!! This thread made me feel like crap and made me happy all at once. :eek:

Who's Patty? And why would she be so ticked off? I don't come to these forums enough...I miss everything!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.